August 1, 2014 | 1139 users online

Liquid - Lancome - Teint Miracle

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2013 9:06:00 PM More reviews by MsKJJ

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Why am I so late to discovering this great foundation?! I've been on the hunt to find something to replace my beloved NARS Sheer Glow, and the Lancome Teint Miracle is IT!! I love the dewy finish and glow that I get with this foundation. And the shade Suede 0N is a PERFECT match! I'm in love with this foundation! It's so lightweight and just melts into my skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/30/2013 4:57:00 PM More reviews by vmgarcia02

The coverage is beautiful, i really would recommend it for people with non-acne prone skin.

Unfortunately, for me after the first week my chin broke out and has continued to since then
:( Also found my skin was slightly itchy after application.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/29/2013 9:06:00 PM More reviews by Perfection91

This is actually one of the worst foundations I've tried.
I don't understand why it has to be so hard for a brand like Lancome to make a good foundation honestly.

Description:
The color options are great. Buff2W is a nice match for me and for anyone with neutral undertones, Ivore 4N is a very pretty color.
The foundation goes on smooth, thin and almost moisturizing, but the finish itself it rather semi matte. can be a problem for dry skin because it will show that your skin is dry when it's set.
The coverage is very buildable, but nothing beyond medium - I only need a minor additional coverage for the hyper pigmentations

cons:
1. It doesn't smooth out my skin. even with a primer, when this foundation sets, my skin looks dry, tacky and just really really bad. it accentuate the pores that other foundations normally hide well
2. oxidizes. a big time. I don't have oily skin, but this one does oxidize into a dark boring beige flat looking color. (from a nice yellow bright color)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2013 11:53:00 PM More reviews by 21beans

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My skin: dry, occasionally flakey, acne prone, large pores, flushes pink easily, red marks left over from acne, nw/nc20. The foundations I've tried in the past: EL double wear, BOURJOIS healthy mix, MAC studio sculpt, Chanel vitalumiere aqua and lift, Shu uemura face architect, Laura mercier silk creme. This foundation beats every single one of the above. I'm shade 02, Lys Rose, and it's the best match I've ever had. It covers my redness, blurs my pores and fine lines, lasts 6+ hours on me without rubbing off/fading (a major issue I've had with foundations in the past has been staying power), doesn't stick to or exacerbate flakes and allows my blush to appear true to colour (probably because the redness in my cheeks is actually covered for once). It reminds me of Ellis Faas Skin Veil in terms of the dewy finish and way it blurs pores and doesn't stick to flakes, but it's much cheaper. Those with oily skin may not like this but you never know. I've tried this on my mum and it's great on mature skin too. It doesn't pick up on those fine blonde hairs only visible in certain light which people tend to get as they age nor does it sink into wrinkles. If you have dry, flakey skin or want a dewy finish - this is a must try. Now I must find something that does all of the above but with a matte finish instead ...

rated 4 of 5 on 9/16/2013 1:10:00 PM More reviews by CarrieNations

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Just went through my second bottle of Lancome Teint Miracle in Bisque 1N. I'm prone to breakouts, and I've found that Lancome foundations are compatible with my skin. Teint Miracle in particular looks absolutely lovely--silky, glowy texture and beautiful, rich colors. I've given it four stars because I do require just a touch more coverage than this product gives, and when you try to build it up it can become a little too "dewy" (read: greasy). I like mixing it with a fuller-coverage foundation--right now Lancome Teint Idole 24-Hour--to achieve the perfect combination of coverage and radiance. One additional downside--I seem to go through the product really quickly and always end up running out way before I expect to. For the price I do wish you'd get just a little more. But all in all, it's a love connection.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2013 9:01:00 PM More reviews by dropsical

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was previously using the teint idole ultra 24hr, but it was feeling very heavy and had also oxidized in the bottle and had started making me look pink. I went to the Lancome counter and asked to try something not so heavy, and the lady recommended this to me, which was a lighter coverage. I have absolutely loved it- it's better for my dry skin, and even though it's not promoted as a long wear makeup I haven't had problems with it not lasting all day or a full night out. It's very buildable but blends easily, a lot of days I don't even bother with concealer. However when I do go all out with my makeup, it sets perfectly over a bb cream and with a pressed powder. I definitely prefer this over the ultra, and the price is high but I expect this bottle to last a good six months. I'm still actually using the sample vial the lady gave me because I only need about a penny-sized amount to cover my whole face. I would definitely purchase again and recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2013 10:21:00 PM More reviews by Nene2012

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have always been faithful to Mac for all my makeup needs but i had to look somewhere else when they discontinued my foundation shade. So after reading countless reviews on here, I decided to give this a try. Now I am kicking myself for not trying it out sooner. It feels like you are not wearing anything: super light, sheer coverage, blends beautifully into your skin and best of all NO TRANSFER. This is just AMAZING! It's definitely NOT for problem skin or oily skin for that matter. If you have dry and fairly decent skin TRY it. You will LOVE IT!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/10/2013 6:31:00 AM More reviews by ralphwiggum

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

WOW! Let me just say this foundation just solved all my ' should i use a brush, fingers or sponge dilemmas'. Most foundations I have tried have looked very streaky and were hard to blend. I thought the problem was that i was using fingers, so I was on the hunt for the perfect brush; that didn't help with the streakiness. I gave up, and just accepted that I'd have to use a sponge, even if they had to be replaced often (waste of money) and soaked up most of the product. Then along came Lancome Teint 24 hr stay, like a gorgeous man riding a horse through the winds, ready to pick up the pieces after i've given up on love. I applied this with my fingers and it went on like a charm. It was easy to blend and there was no streakiness. It actually did last 24 hrs, which was amazing considering I wore it in humid sweaty weather. It didn't give my skin orange or muddy undertones, and I could even use it as a concealer. Every other foundation I've used, once applied near the under-eye has made me look like a palor drag queen. The coverage was amazing and the consistency of the product meant it didn't fly into my hair and on the carpet. I gave 5 stars for price because it is well worth it.
EDIT: I have been wearing this for a few days and i have uncovered some flaws. As the foundation was being built up, I noticed it was orange. It did look shiny, but I did not wear primer and I did not set it with powder so I won't say any more about that. I won't knock it down because it does have a gorgeous texture, I applied a fair bit and it gave great coverage without being cakey. However I bought the 2nd lightest shade, and the shade darker was even more orange than this. What I said about still stands, this foundation has given me hope that not all foundations will make me look streaky, but I don't think i will repurchase because the shades do not match my skin. Although you might find the shade is perfect and you don't experience orange, so definitely ask for a few tester samples of this. The only way I will repurchase if lancome expands the range of shades. The only difference between the beige shades is that they tend to go more orange as you go up in number. The same sentiment was echoed in this review http://beaut.ie/2010/base-camp-lancome-teint-miracle-review-and-swatch/ Everything is perfect about this product except for the limited shade range.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2013 1:38:00 AM More reviews by KristyBarrr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have to give this a detailed review because I LOVE LOVE LOVE !!! Just for insight I have the worst skin possible it's a combination of everything ( sensitive, acne prone, oily t zone and dry everywhere else including dry patches & on top I'm on my benzoyl peroxide regime which doesn't help aside with the acne. I have yet to find a decent coverage foundation that is oil free and not water based that can deal with my skin but I have found it ! I tested this on the perfect day and I need to tell the world lol the only moisturizer I can use thats close to one is aquaphor because it's the only thing that won't break me out and keep my dry patches at ease and I have yet to find a primer that my skin can tolerate so I don't use one. With just that as a base - the finish is beautiful ! It looks like your skin just flawless it is dewy but not sweaty dirty looking dewy just natural. It hasn't broken me out or irritated my skin and I also love that it has a pump and as for the wear it's pretty good in my book I work as a hostess and it gets hot and i got a good whole day out of this without having to re touch its just perfect for anyone out there who has the problem I have GET THIS !

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2013 4:17:00 PM More reviews by curlylocks

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

OMG! Can I bathe in this stuff?! If it made the rest of me look as good as it makes my facial skin look, I could walk some runways! Lol. Ok, I'm exaggerating, but seriously, I'm kicking myself for not trying this sooner. For perspective, I'm 44 and to say my skin is 'Combination' is kind. I'm starting into menopause and dealing with acne and wrinkles, finally back onto a low strength Retin A. But have tried longer wear makeups to deal with oiles and end up looking dry and dead. Have used more moisturizing ones that seem to fall off. But this is just as other reviewers described. FINALLY a glow that isn't just more shine/oil, and doesn't require this old-school matte lover to want to touch up. My face radiates the way I thought it never would. Coverage is just what I need, medium, as I tend to have a lot of pink tendencies and uneven tone. And although I wish it weren't $40, I will wear this all the time and not 'save' it for special occasions. It's just too beautiful! Run, don't walk to Macy's right now and get a gift with purchase! :)

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No