October 20, 2014 | 2032 users online

Liquid - Lancome - Teint Miracle

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2013 6:52:00 PM More reviews by canadian

For reference: NC/NW 25ish, Neutral to warm skin tone, sensitive skin with broken capilaires, redness cheek and chin area. Combination skin (dry cheeks, slightly oily t-zone). Medium to dark brown hair, green eyes with gold flecks.

I was looking for a foundation that felt natural yet offered coverage for my broken capillaries and redness

. A young lady suggested this particular foundation,matched me with Buff 7W and gave me a sample to take home. At first I was concerned the foundation would be too yellow. I'm leaning towards neutral with some yellow. I applied with a regular style foundation brush. In my bathroom, which is painted a light green, I looked too yellow. However once the foundation settled and I was in natural light, it matched.

I do self tan (1-2 layers each week) and this seemed fine.

My skin is sensitive and no reaction occurred. I do have a few dry patches which it clung to slightly. Otherwise it gave me a natural look and a bit of glow. My t-zone was slightly oily after using this foundation. However I find that happens with any other brands I have tried. Not sure how this would fare for oily skinned gals.

The foundation is not cheap.. $38-$43? Canadian dollars but worth it if it works and matches. Overall happy with this product and would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2013 8:49:00 PM More reviews by VerityClare

This product is beautiful. Its satin finish is enough to help me feel brighter and less tired looking but not too much that it looks greasy or fake. It has no oil in it and after hours of wear it still feels like I have nothing on. If you're after a natural looking foundation that gives you a glow then this is for you! My main skin concern is dullness and this does me wonders. However I probably wouldn't recommend for oily skin as it may not hold as well throughout the day and if you have dark circles you'd need a concealer as it's not heavy. After spending two years with my not quite right, overpriced Chanel foundation, I'm glad I ventured out to try something different.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2013 12:19:00 AM More reviews by Susie0205

I love this one, hydrating, medium coverage and can be build up, I'm in the shade 01 beige Alberta, beautiful match, i think in summer it is good for me, but in winter i want brighter color, is any one know the shade lighter for warm yellow tone than shade 01( I'm in Australia, the shade name may differ)

rated 3 of 5 on 11/25/2013 11:55:00 AM More reviews by obyann

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have this foundation in 10 Beige Praline and 11 Muscade. For reference I wear MAC Studio Fix in NW43, which is a really good match for me. I find that Beige Praline has more of a yellow undertone, and is not orange enough, so it looks perfect as a I apply it but doesn't really lift my skin tone so I look flat and muddy after a while. Muscade on the other hand has more of a reddish undertone, but is a tad too dark. I think I prefer Muscade, even though it makes me look darker. My prefect colour would be somewhere in between these two. I can get away both but I'm not ecstatic about either. My perfect foundation matches so far are Estee Lauder Rich Chestnut and Amber Honey - really A star and there is no transfer AT ALL. Teint Miracle does transfer. I have it on today and it's on my phone, on my fingers, on everything! I think it's probably best for dry skin. I'm normal to combination skin so don't need the extra oil. Also, if you go for it, apply with a light hand or it will settle into creases.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2013 11:03:00 AM More reviews by dbmiller

I loved this. It's a gorgeous illuminating foundation that looks awesome on my dry skin. Coverage is light to medium. Shades were a bit difficult to figure out but I ended up with Bisque4W and I think it works well with my NC25-NC30 skin tone. I love that it has SPF and I pump. I will update on wear time.
UPDATE: Recently found out this has a lot of alcohol and my skin is dry AND dehydrated. Right now I can't use it because of that, and I doubt I ever really will.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2013 3:41:00 PM More reviews by Alicelovestoshop

So i have 3 foundations on my makeup counter. MUF HD, Estee Lauder DW Light and this one Lancome Teint Idole. I must say that this is the one i reach out most of the times. I do have combination skin and i like a matte finish but i don t like a fake effect...this is perfect, it s like my skin is really healthy and this fondation gives it such nice glow . I just powder with the Guerllain Meteorites my T zone and the finish is gorgeous. The only downside is that if u have a really busy day, running around you ll need to blot maybe 1 or 2 times, but then again nothing that a little bit of blot powder, Mac does some, can t handle. Overall i m about to finish this bottle, defently going to repurchase!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2013 4:54:00 PM More reviews by forevergirl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Hazel

My skin used to be combination to oily but over the time it has changes to normal with some oily areas,but only sometimes.I would recommend this foundation to everyone who wants some decent coverage but still doent want a mask on the face.packaging is extra and if you apply it with a good brush it could become your hd foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 11/6/2013 4:58:00 PM More reviews by MBROOKS425

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

After reading countless reviews, I decided to get a sample of this foundation from Nordstrom's. This foundation goes on super smooth, feels very light and natural and gives a beautiful glow. However, I would consider it light to light-medium coverage, and I put 2 light layers on. I have freckles and hyperpigmentation so I prefer a little more coverage, but for days where I don't need it- I would definitely wear this. I love that it doesnt feel like you are wearing much. I think I will still buy it for those lighter days. Overall, it feels light and natural and gives a nice radiance. Just be aware that its a lighter- light medium coverage.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2013 12:23:00 PM More reviews by Devorahhh

This is a great foundation! I will stick to this. I have normal skin, so overall my skin looks nice with some weak scarring from acne. On my chin though I break out really badly. But I still was looking for something that gave me a glowing, natural and dewy finish. I found this, it was a light coverage, not heavy, so I of course have to use the concealer if i get blemishes, but its not a problem for me because i always have to anyway! :) What I found is that it looks just like a second skin on me, just like my skin but more radiant and glowing. it blends so nicely and natural, and the concealer goes perfect on top so I end up with an amazing result that lasts the WHOLE DAY! I have a normal skin type that goes on the dry side if anything; so I dont know how this is with oily skin. But for my Normal/dry skin it works wonders giving me that extra glow during cold winters. :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 10:50:00 PM More reviews by CamiWillians

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Overall I like tis foundation. I love the finish it gives my skin. An actual lit from within look...as Lancome promises. It is light to medium coverage and doesn't fully cover the redness in my cheeks. But I can not wear this for more than a week straight. Alcohol denat is high on the ingredient list and through research have found that this type of alchol isn't the best for dry skin like mine. . I'm hoping as the weather gets warmer my skin won't be as dry.