Lancome Teint Miracle

3.9

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 3%. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Alcohol Denat, Phenyl Trimethicone, Glycerin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, PEG/PPG/Polybutylene Glycol-8/5/3 Glycerin, Rosa Gallica Flower Extract, Talc, Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Methicone, Alumina, Aluminum Hydroxide, Magnesium Sulfate, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Polyethylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate; May Contain: Red 28 Lake, Red 7, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Blue 1 Lake, Bismuth Oxychloride, Iron Oxides.

on 6/3/2014 10:36:00 AM

I'm seriously so so SO happy I discovered this stuff! I'm a person who has always just had "meh" skin, but when I'm wearing this I get constant compliments! I've never been one to splurge on cosmetics, but last year I decided to buy some MAC foundation. It was very nice and I saw a total difference between it and drug store foundations. This started me in my journey to Lancome! I was getting low on my MAC and saw that they had this amazing promotion at The Bay. You spend $60 and get a huge gift set along with it. This foundation isn't like anything I've ever tried before. It's so much better than my MAC, not even comparable. So far from cakey, yet amazing coverage. It gives your face so much dimension and a beautiful glow. It's pricey, but worth it.

on 6/3/2014 10:09:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is like... magic in a bottle. I am super picky about foundations and most tend to either slide off my oily skin or make me break out, but this is one of the amazing foundations that doesn't do either. First, the packaging is very high-end (as expected for the price) and consists of a heavy glass bottle with a large cap. The pump doesn't provide a lot of product in one go, but that's okay with me since nobody wants to waste an expensive foundation like this anyways.

The texture of the foundation is watery and light, which made me suspect that it doesn't provide much coverage. I was wrong! It actually provides medium coverage in one layer and be built up a bit if you layer carefully. I apply by either buffing the foundation on with a flat-topped brush or stippling it on using a beauty blender sponge, but this foundation is so easy to work with that I think buffing it on to your face with your fingers will suffice, too.

The finish is INCREDIBLY natural and semi-dewy. It looks like your skin but better, without a hint of cakiness or that plastic look some foundations can provide. I can wear this foundation through a work day and didn't notice any fading, although I did have to blot at my usual time so I don't think it helps that much with oils.

NOTES: This foundation isn't meant to be "long-wearing" or for something as intense as a stage performance. It's meant as an everyday foundation, and it fulfills that job very well. I think it does transfers to tissues if you touch it, but I didn't expect it NOT to, so keep that in mind.

on 5/31/2014 7:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I do not currently use this as of now as I have turned paler and the current shade is too dark for me. But when I did use it, it was wonderful. The coverage I would say is medium but buildable to full. It is light and does not feel thick and as if your skin couldn't breathe. I have dry skin and this does not dry me out nor does it accentuates pores or fine lines. Later in the day my skin would start to get oily like everybody and this foundation does not make me shiny at all. It is not completely matte nor is it dewy, it gives you a healthy glow sort of finish. Once I finish using my other bb creams or foundation, it's back to buying this one in a lighter shade.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I used this foundation for about 8 or 9 months and I loved the coverage it provided, as it really does seem to make you skin glow without the heavy coverage feeling. HOWEVER, I decided to try something else because this foundation is NOT for oily skin. Within an hour my face would become oil slick and I found myself applying powder all throughout the day. I put up with it for awhile because it provides decent coverage to hide my blemishes and did not make my extremely acne-prone, extremely sensitive skin break out, but during the summer the inability to control oil and its lasting power was hard to manage. It would melt off and oxidize by the end of the day. For someone with normal skin, this foundation may be perfect. If your skin is oily, move on to the next!

on 5/23/2014 1:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I think this foundation is truly fantastic and lives up to its claims!

Firstly with colour 010 I have probably one the best colour matches I've ever had in a foundation, I am mac nc20 ish. It looks so natural and just like my own skin! I barely need to blend it. The finish is dewy but not shiny, I do like to set with a little powder but if you had drier skin you wouldn't need to.

It lasts ALL day on me, I love the look of my skin hours after applying it and it's the first foundation that I've had people comment and ask me what's on my skin! I apply mostly with fingers or for a fuller coverage I apply a couple of layers with a buffing brush.

I can see why this foundation gets such great reviews!

on 5/12/2014 3:33:00 AM

This product is deserving of 5 stars. ..I usually have really uneven, dull as well as acne prone skin and can say without a doubt this makes my skin look its best. I actually bought a full sized Olay CC liquid Foundation just before I received my Teint Miracle sample. I was instantly sold as the product felt so light and breathable. . It just smoothly goes on and feels like you're wearing nothing on your skin. Perfect for combination skin types like mine. so my Olay CC is getting dusty in my bathroom cupboard whimsy I'm happily using my beloved teint miracle. I should also note I've tried many high end foundations, including Georgio Armani, Estee Lauder and Chanel. This is by far the best. Thanks Lancome!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This photographs AMAZING! Last october i broke out horribly because of an alergic reaction and my face got completly covered with small pimples and I had my aunts graduation ball and this covered it soo well!!!! I did about two coats and my skin looked flawless,not just on pictures. Many of you may be thinking: you used a very highlighting/dewy foundation on oily/broken out skin ?? Yes,and it hid everything perfectly,it looked way more narutal than if i had used something like Revlon ColoStay that just coast the skin instead of adhering to it. I really recomend this,and for the oily girls,dont be afraid to try this .

on 4/30/2014 1:44:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I am a dancer and I was just introduced to this amazing product. I dance about 30 hours a week, mainly about 4-5 hours a day. (ballet, which is sweaty and rediculous)
I have acne-prone skin and this has worked wonders! It doesn't make my skin break out, it covers my pores, blemishes, pimples, etc... (I use MAC concealer with this and MAC powder to set it)
It works so WELL. I don't like heavy makeup but it feels light and clean when it goes on my skin. It makes me feel less self-conscious and I feel beautiful. :) I highly recommend it!
(and the biggest plus Is that it actually lasted through ballet!!!!)

on 4/20/2014 11:18:00 AM

I bought this item a while ago and have been using it on and off. What I love about it is that it's a water based foundation. It feels light - could be wore everyday. It gives medium coverage and does not look cakey. I do go over some areas with concealers. I have oily to combination skin. This foundation does a good job of keeping my skin moisturized but not oily. I also use regular moisturizers under and press powers on top. I also appreciate the SPF that is in the foundation. Very happy with this foundation!

on 4/15/2014 6:10:00 AM

I bought the new air tient mircale in no 2 rose lyse which is perfect for my pale complexion.
I got it for 29 euros on line and this must be the most comfortable foundation I have tried. It comes with a dropper as its very fluid and feels like your rubbing cotton air onto your face. This is not for dry skin as it would probably not rub in very well so you need to moisurise just before putting it on. This is ideal for spring/summer as its very light and gives a low to medium coverage. Actually feels like you are not wearing makeup. Easily beats any BB or CC cream and is better than Le mer foundation ( I´ve tried them all and spent a small fortune but I think I have finally found my HG foundation that doesn´t clump, look cakey or artificial. For young , clear skin, this would be a dream. I´m 48 but have no wrinkles and quite good skin so this is fine for me. Don´t know how this would be with more mature wrinkly skin but for me it gives an almost air-brushed look and covers any minor imperfections. I would recommend getting a sample just to see how wonderful it feels and I´m sure your´ll be hooked just after one application. Works a treat on oily, mixed or even normal skin but don´t know if I would try it on dry skin.