September 19, 2014 | 1871 users online

Liquid - Lancome - Teint Miracle

rated 4 of 5 on 11/6/2013 4:58:00 PM More reviews by MBROOKS425

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

After reading countless reviews, I decided to get a sample of this foundation from Nordstrom's. This foundation goes on super smooth, feels very light and natural and gives a beautiful glow. However, I would consider it light to light-medium coverage, and I put 2 light layers on. I have freckles and hyperpigmentation so I prefer a little more coverage, but for days where I don't need it- I would definitely wear this. I love that it doesnt feel like you are wearing much. I think I will still buy it for those lighter days. Overall, it feels light and natural and gives a nice radiance. Just be aware that its a lighter- light medium coverage.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2013 12:23:00 PM More reviews by Devorahhh

This is a great foundation! I will stick to this. I have normal skin, so overall my skin looks nice with some weak scarring from acne. On my chin though I break out really badly. But I still was looking for something that gave me a glowing, natural and dewy finish. I found this, it was a light coverage, not heavy, so I of course have to use the concealer if i get blemishes, but its not a problem for me because i always have to anyway! :) What I found is that it looks just like a second skin on me, just like my skin but more radiant and glowing. it blends so nicely and natural, and the concealer goes perfect on top so I end up with an amazing result that lasts the WHOLE DAY! I have a normal skin type that goes on the dry side if anything; so I dont know how this is with oily skin. But for my Normal/dry skin it works wonders giving me that extra glow during cold winters. :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 10:50:00 PM More reviews by CamiWillians

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Overall I like tis foundation. I love the finish it gives my skin. An actual lit from within look...as Lancome promises. It is light to medium coverage and doesn't fully cover the redness in my cheeks. But I can not wear this for more than a week straight. Alcohol denat is high on the ingredient list and through research have found that this type of alchol isn't the best for dry skin like mine. . I'm hoping as the weather gets warmer my skin won't be as dry.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2013 8:18:00 PM More reviews by BADKITTY13

Well I think I finally found my HG foundation. After using Chanel Aqua which I hated due to the strong scent and the way it aged my skin and Estee Lauders Invisable which I still use a bit but is not my favorite I finally tried this. I love the way it feels on my skin. Not heavy at all controls oil but still adds moisture to my skin and I need that around my cheeks. No scent at all and has a SPF 15. Lasted all through the work day. I have only uised it for a few days but think this may be the one!!!!! Very Happy with this. :)

rated 1 of 5 on 10/19/2013 3:08:00 PM More reviews by tiffgigi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i tried a sample of this product,
pro: it easy to apply, lay well on my skin.
con: cause 4 break out in 1 day
i have oily skin, and the product last 2 hours before my oil comes out.
low coverage
make the face looks dull, and more yellowish, my skin tone is asian yellow , and i use bisque 6w.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2013 12:10:00 PM More reviews by Astrida5

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this foundation a couple of months a go. I was hesitated to buy this because this foundation gives a glowy effect. I have combination skin and I always skip that kind of foundations. I love foundations with a matte finish. The consistency of this foundation is very liquid. It blends like a dream. This foundation gives light to medium coverage. This doesnt makes my t zone oily surprisingly. I apply this foundation with my 130 by mac. I would definitely recommend this for people who have combination skin and are afraid of trying a foundation with a dewy finish. This is worth the try!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2013 8:13:00 PM More reviews by jilly_sue

This is by far the best foundation that I've ever owned. I have combinations skin and it feels so natural for at least 8 hours. Everyone asks about my skin regimen when I wear it! True love!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2013 4:46:00 PM More reviews by Halvsnygg

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm on bottle #2 and I absolutely love it. Best colour I've ever found to match my fair skin. My skin is quite dry and the foundation has a soothing effect. The only negative thing is that it is not really lasting all day. If you're going to an evening event, don't put it on in the morning....

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2013 9:06:00 PM More reviews by MsKJJ

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Why am I so late to discovering this great foundation?! I've been on the hunt to find something to replace my beloved NARS Sheer Glow, and the Lancome Teint Miracle is IT!! I love the dewy finish and glow that I get with this foundation. And the shade Suede 0N is a PERFECT match! I'm in love with this foundation! It's so lightweight and just melts into my skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/30/2013 4:57:00 PM More reviews by vmgarcia02

The coverage is beautiful, i really would recommend it for people with non-acne prone skin.

Unfortunately, for me after the first week my chin broke out and has continued to since then
:( Also found my skin was slightly itchy after application.