July 22, 2014 | 2271 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast Volume

rated 3 of 5 on 7/24/2013 2:23:00 PM More reviews by Aylapc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Got this as a gift and its not too bad at all. Doesn't seem to clump at all which I love. I do prefer Dior's mascara more than anything.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2013 5:18:00 PM More reviews by CaitlinT

I've been using this mascara for about a year and a half, and it's pretty great. Especially for a drugstore mascara, it works very well. My eyelashes never feel too stiff and don't get flaky, and it is a good mascara for volume and length (I don't think the CG lash blast fusion which is supposed to be for volume and length is any better than the volume lash blast). I use very black, and generally I put on one coat, wait 30 seconds, and then put on another. It's not clumpy, but it can be if you try to put on too many layers.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/19/2013 7:44:00 PM More reviews by kaitoswims

I got this mascara by accident instead of getting my typical one. I used it once just to see what it would do, and I can't get over how well it worked for me. I got water proof in brown, so it lasted a little longer than normal mascara, but it didn't get clumpy unless I waited to add another layer to it after I had dried. Nina Dobrev uses this mascara, and I would totally recommend it to anyone who's a beginner in makeup or even just wants a day-time boost.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2013 2:22:00 AM More reviews by BriSchmied

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got this as a gift from my boyfriend's mom, and it adds great volume and a little bit of length. It makes my lashes thick without any uncomfortable sensation. It doesn't clump, flake, or smudge at all, and i would repurchase this. 2 thumbs up!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/5/2013 9:27:00 PM More reviews by soco13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Average product. Purchased from Ulta for $8.99 in very black. I've seen a lot of rave reviews on this site and youtube. Reminds me very much of Wet N Wild's MegaVolume. The brush is huge, which is fine but it doesn't deliver dramatic lashes. I even layered this with a lash primer, and I also tried to layer with L'Oreal's Telescopic. I'll use this as a daytime mascara, then throw away promptly.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2013 7:08:00 PM More reviews by butterfly081799

I love this mascara and always come back to it. It gives me great volume and a little bit of length and doesn't clump. It doesn't flake or smudge. The only reason I gave it a 4 out of 5 is because it doesn't hold a curl very well. I don't want to try the waterproof version to hold my curl better because I know that the water resident one doesn't rub off at ALL!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2013 2:00:00 PM More reviews by MermaidInOhio

This stuff is great. It never irritates my eyes (even wearing contact lenses) . It looks pretty natural and doesn't get flakey on me. It's a toss up for me whether this is my fave, or the Maybelline full n soft.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2013 5:58:00 PM More reviews by mcmooki05

I've been using this for about a year now. I combine it with others for layering and it makes my lashes so thick and long. The separating abilities aren't as good as I'd like but the others I layer with eliminate that! Overall I love it

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2013 12:31:00 PM More reviews by LovesPromos

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is my absolute, favorite mascara. I've been using it for years and although I love to venture out, I would say nothing compares. I have long lashes so I feel like the small spikes on the actual applicator gives me control of covering all my lashes. It gives amazing volume.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2013 12:09:00 PM More reviews by leighcfish

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

Great everyday mascara. Separates very well for a slightly amped up natural look.