April 19, 2014 | 1691 users online

Concealers - Collection 2000 - Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 8/30/2013 2:45:00 PM More reviews by Simonjw

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Got this from superdrug for £3.69!!! And am really happy with it, the price is just a bonus. I've never really liked concealer before but this is just great. It covers absolutely anything! Moles, blemishes and more. The only downsides have to be the wand you apply it with and the fact that it is slightly drying but for £3.69 you can't really complain

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2013 3:06:00 PM More reviews by darciii

I have repurchased this about 8 times now, it is by far the best concealer I have ever used, high end included. It covers everything and I recommend this to everyone! I like to mix it with Clear Here moisturizer by soap and glory to make a foundation/tinted moisturizer, and that alone is wonderful coverage! I buy shade 1, the lightest shade. The ONLY downside to this is that the writig fades, but who cares?! The product is amazing!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/23/2013 4:12:00 AM More reviews by Erinjay

I HATE THIS CONCEALER!!! I wanted to try this for a long time but trust me its rubbish i put it on my skin and it dried up really quickly, so i couldn't rub it in and it felt sticky on my skin. The packaging however all of the writing and everything else on there rubbed off so i wouldn't know which one i needed but to be honest why would i need it. I used it about three times then i just threw it in the bin, the price was £4.19 when i bought it and thats pretty cheap but for the product its a bit much as some maybelline and rimmel concealers can be just as cheap and there a lot better too!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2013 5:32:00 PM More reviews by bowlspice

This concealer can cover very well, and lasts all day as long as you set it with powder. For the price its amazing quality with easy application. Despite this because they are very pinky, they contrast with my skin. If your skin is very yellow then i would advice not to buy this if it is for covering redness/blemishes. As it is pinky it makes a great undereye concealer if your sparing with it, as it can cake up if you use lots due to how high coverage it is.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/9/2013 11:15:00 AM More reviews by francescaloves1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really wanted to love this, after my usual concealer was discontinued (maybelline mineral power) - but I don't understand the hype! I found it settled in all my under eye creases - I'm 25 so there aren't loads - and was so sheer it did bugger all to cover up my blemishes and acne scars. So glad i found the maybelline number being stocked on ebay! Only pro for me was the price so i don't feel I've wasted too much money...

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2013 4:57:00 AM More reviews by holliemcp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

My purchase of this product was influenced by the amount of positive reviews on it, here and on youtube.

I've been using it for 2 weeks and it is the most amazing concealer that I have ever used! I use it both to hide blemishes and under my eyes and it does wonders to it!

I got it in medium and I find it to be a bit too light for me (even though my face is quite pale?) but it still looks good! Definitely my favourite concealer of all times and I cannot see myself buying any other concealer in the next months if not years. Everything I need from a concealer. Plus it's super cheap, so even if you end up not liking it, you don't feel bad about spending a lot of money on it.

The only thing I don't like about it is how fast it dries making it difficult to apply under my eyes sometimes, however you can't have everything... Stays on my face all day though.

Definitely recommended!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2013 9:24:00 PM More reviews by Marthey

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I really like this concealer. It stays on all day and it cover up perfectly. Can dry up a little bit if you have dry skin like me, but if you remember to moisturize and use a good primer underneath I don't think this will be a problem at all.

Definitely buying again considering this is one of my HG concealers.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2013 2:00:00 AM More reviews by hazelbrown8

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is an amazing concealer! I especially like how this can be used for both under the eyes and on any blemishes and redness. I bought mine a shade too light so ended up having to but another darker one. But the price is so inexpensive that I could now use one for under my eyes and one for blemishes. For that reason I wished they had slightly more shades to choose from instead of just 4 shades.
The packaging is the only downside as sometimes the screwy lid thing comes off and product can spill. the writing on the bottle also tends to rub off easily.
Otherwise I would definitely recommend this product and repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2013 1:46:00 PM More reviews by hostility

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I didn't actually use this for a while after I bought it. I mean, I used it a couple of times and then left it in the drawer. I rarely used concealer then as I wore foundation everyday and that covered the most of my problems.

Since I stopped wearing foundation, though, I decided to try this out again! I've been wearing it everyday since (for a few months now) and feel no need to touch any foundation at all :) It also doesn't break me out or irritate my sensitive skin.

The tube it comes in has a screwy top with a doe foot applicator which makes it easy to apply. The writing on the tube does fade fairly quickly but that's not something that bothers me.

There are a few different colours to choose from, although I just went for the lightest (fair). It looks too dark and yellow for me when first applied (I am NW05-10) but blends into my skin nicely.

The concealer itself is fairly thick and has a lot of coverage so you only need to use a tiny bit, although it does set fast so you need to blend it in quick. After applying and setting this with a clear powder it lasts the whole day for me without caking or going all icky. I find it works well on both blemishes and undereyes (I pair this up with Rimmel - Wake Me Up concealer for my dark circles.)

I would recommend trying this - it's very cheap (£4ish @ Boots, without offers) and very effective so definitely worth a go!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2013 6:25:00 PM More reviews by lara90

This is great. Blends really well and doesn´t look dry or cakey at all. Perfect for under the eyes and also covers blemishes decently.