April 18, 2014 | 933 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - BOMBSHELL

rated 4 of 5 on 12/25/2011 12:35:00 AM More reviews by Eicelynne

I just love this perfume! I have such a hard time finding feminine fragrances that I can wear without it smelling sickly. I received a sample and have been hooked ever since. My only complaints are it doesn't last for more than a couple of hours (mostly just during the first hour) and the price. I bought the body mist opinion, so I'm thinking I'll get the Eau de Parfum and see if I noticed a drastic difference. Over all though, I am in love with this perfume!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/21/2011 6:13:00 PM More reviews by Supermewbs

I got this among many other fragrance samples from Victoria's Secret. This is the only one that stood out to me, it goes beyond your typical light floral scent. I'm not sure if the name 'BOMBSHELL' is appropriate as it is sexy but not quite there. I do like it though and bought a 50ml bottle.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/21/2011 8:49:00 AM More reviews by cassielynn24

i really wanted to love this but i cant. i was expecting it to be a little bit more warm and sweet but its very one note for me. pure flower. and it dosnt last long at all sadly like most VS sents.after an hr i cant smell it anymore. it sucks because the bottle is really cute

rated 3 of 5 on 12/19/2011 5:04:00 PM More reviews by biancaymark

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Nice smell, but no lasting power.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2011 10:47:00 PM More reviews by ladydee86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Fresh , flowery , very light and pleasant fragrance. Smells so fresh and young. Gorgeous! Like a true bombshell.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2011 4:58:00 AM More reviews by nicolegryne

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this fragrance! Its a soft sheer floral, kind of subtle fruit fragrance. Everytime i wear it I receive compliments. My mom tried to take it from me, but I got it back! Ha ha!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2011 1:53:00 AM More reviews by Kakoli

I totally love this perfume!!
The lasting power is good, the day is almost over and I am still told that I'm smelling good. I cannot tolerate strong scents and this perfume is just right for me!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2011 8:07:00 AM More reviews by mzlovely

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

They had a deal with this fragrance that came with a sorta makeup maybe wallet looking purse (it is gorgeous), that had in it a body wash (which I'll never use b/c of my super sensitive skin), body lotion and body mist.

I'm not big on lotions, and sprays even though I have like more than I need because of my mother who constantly buys me them.

Anyway I really adore the lotion fragrance, ohhhh it smells so heavenly good.

However I'm unsure of my thoughts on the body spray. It really smells like a unisex scent. I mean sometimes it smells a little too manly... Other times I think it smells just classy. I don't love it but I don't hate it. Its a good pair w/the lotion and lightens throughout the day. But my love is the lotion baby, best smelling thing ever. I try not to use it so much cause it's so pricy to repurchase, but def a repurchase type. AS for the lotion anyway... ;)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2011 10:43:00 PM More reviews by Jeanbean7777

I don't know if its just my chemistry but this smelled amazing until the drydown. On my skin it smells bad after awhile. Gross....EDIT....I tried this again...I was wrong.this is a winner. Love this in the summer. So citrus and girly..it does smell like expensive salon perfume. It's prerty....non offensive too. I rediscovered this at the semi annual sale. I bought a tiny perfume bottle for $5. I M amazed this is so good. I did try the body spray first which is not as good as the perfume. This perfume lasts 10 hours plus on my skin. I also have the big body spray, and the bombshell body powder which is excellent on a hot day to feel extra fresh....its so luxurious...this is one of those perfumes that is able to be worn every season or time of day. It's appropriate to wear to work or out to dinner or even to the amusement park. This is a winner for victoruas secret. I have the small perfume bottle and I want the big one.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2011 2:01:00 PM More reviews by nlt87

I used this this summer I bought the tiny travel sized one they have at the register, it's a very summery beachy smell, nothing special, not the best or most unique.