August 20, 2014 | 2116 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - BOMBSHELL

rated 3 of 5 on 1/7/2012 9:05:00 PM More reviews by snickerdoodle171

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I work at Victoria's secret and all my coworkers love this scent and are always spritzing themselves with the samples we keep in the store. Since its the semi annual sale I picked up a gift set of this for 50 percent off. The smell is pleasant and clean but smells exactly like shampoo. It smells like a nice shampoo, mind you but shampoo none the less. Its good for passing off as a fresh out of the shower scent. The lasting power is mediocre maybe about 3 hours. However during those three hours the smell is strong and I can smell the wonderful scent whenever I move. I wish it lasted longer though the smell doesn't linger whatsoever. I love spraying jackets or clothing and having the smell linger till I wash it however after a good three hours the smell is totally gone from any clothing you spritz it on. Bummer.I would be pretty mad if i bought the bottle for regular price as 1.7 ounces in 45 dollars since this smell just does NOT last. But if its on sale and your just looking to add something to your collection go for it.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 1/6/2012 4:00:00 PM More reviews by hockeygirl14

I love this smell! Great for a summer scent. I got it in a 4 pack of perfumes. Will repurchase when I run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2011 1:18:00 PM More reviews by Graciebell2005

I LOVE THIS SCENT. Reminds me a bit of Nollie by pacsun (if anyone remembers that from junior high days) But I love it, smells very sexy and fresh, the notes that I smell are the floral (peony) and vanilla orchid, not so much the passion fruit, this doesn't cross me as a fruity fragrance. Overall, I love it and think it would be great for spring/summer!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/25/2011 12:35:00 AM More reviews by Eicelynne

I just love this perfume! I have such a hard time finding feminine fragrances that I can wear without it smelling sickly. I received a sample and have been hooked ever since. My only complaints are it doesn't last for more than a couple of hours (mostly just during the first hour) and the price. I bought the body mist opinion, so I'm thinking I'll get the Eau de Parfum and see if I noticed a drastic difference. Over all though, I am in love with this perfume!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/21/2011 6:13:00 PM More reviews by Supermewbs

I got this among many other fragrance samples from Victoria's Secret. This is the only one that stood out to me, it goes beyond your typical light floral scent. I'm not sure if the name 'BOMBSHELL' is appropriate as it is sexy but not quite there. I do like it though and bought a 50ml bottle.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/21/2011 8:49:00 AM More reviews by cassielynn24

i really wanted to love this but i cant. i was expecting it to be a little bit more warm and sweet but its very one note for me. pure flower. and it dosnt last long at all sadly like most VS sents.after an hr i cant smell it anymore. it sucks because the bottle is really cute

rated 3 of 5 on 12/19/2011 5:04:00 PM More reviews by biancaymark

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Nice smell, but no lasting power.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2011 10:47:00 PM More reviews by ladydee86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Fresh , flowery , very light and pleasant fragrance. Smells so fresh and young. Gorgeous! Like a true bombshell.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2011 4:58:00 AM More reviews by nicolegryne

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this fragrance! Its a soft sheer floral, kind of subtle fruit fragrance. Everytime i wear it I receive compliments. My mom tried to take it from me, but I got it back! Ha ha!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2011 1:53:00 AM More reviews by Kakoli

I totally love this perfume!!
The lasting power is good, the day is almost over and I am still told that I'm smelling good. I cannot tolerate strong scents and this perfume is just right for me!!