July 24, 2014 | 1685 users online

Liquid - Clinique - Redness Solutions Makeup SPF 15 with Probiotic Technology

rated 3 of 5 on 2/24/2012 6:32:00 PM More reviews by Nstef007

I want to love this. I'm very pale and have a lot of redness in my face, especially nose and cheeks. When I first put this foundation on, it covers all of the redness and my skin looks perfect and even. Unfortunately a couple hours later, I'm a greasy mess and the foundations is pooling into splotches on my face. Back to square one (and Sephora) to find something new.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2012 10:31:00 PM More reviews by Emmie03

I love this fondation. I ahve had some medical problems lately that have made my sensitive dry skin very red. This fondatin covers it right up! I t has not caused me to break out, and looks very real on my skin. I would definitly recomend this to anyone with red skin for whatever reason.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2012 11:31:00 AM More reviews by tabloid

I have mild-to-moderate rosacea which is exacerbated by extreme weather conditions (like very cold and dry air, as we're experiencing in January now). I was initially very pleased with this foundation because it does a very good job of covering up the rosacea; it covered all of the redness and made my skin look normal again.
I found the coverage to be somewhat heavy, but I figured that's what it took to cover up all of the redness. However, after a few hours, I found that the color had changed from light beige to a darker beige with an orangey undertone, and it made it look very obvious that I was wearing foundation. Too bad, because I really wanted to love this.
Update: I took off another lippie (going from two to one) because this foundation makes my skin look very oily AND it sinks into my pores, making them look huge!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2012 12:30:00 PM More reviews by Sberry2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Since I was a young girl, I had a problem with Keratosis Pilaris or commonly known as "Chicken skin." I have it on my arms, legs and face, so the lady at the Clinique counter suggested I try the Redness solutions line. I've always wanted a light foundation that offered more coverage than a tinted moisturizer, and I'm happy to say that I found it with this product. What I enjoy about this product is that the way you apply it, determines the coverage it gives. It's fantastic! It definitely works well on its own, but I prefer to use it with the Redness Solutions Urgent Relief Cream as a primer. I use this as an area treatment more-so than an all-over treatment by covering my cheeks, and between my brows where I am usually most red. It's truly a fantastic product, that does NOT cause me to break out. I will definitely be buying this product, and others from the Redness Solutions line again!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2012 10:12:00 AM More reviews by map28210

i use this as an all over coverage then use the vichy dermablend corrective foundation to cover any blemishes or problem areas. (thank you lisa eldridge for your acne makeup video-I have used this since seeing her tips online). If it is available for you, you should have the Clinique counter match your skin tone to prevent that orange coloring some others have mentioned. I thought the color they picked was too light but after "setting" it matches well. It can be difficult to remove with just my regular cleanser, so I would recommend a make-up remover prior to washing as usual. As far as the correctiveness, I see a bit of a difference overall but nothing dramatic. I do like this a little more than the "even better"foundation- which I found covered OK but didn't have an especially flattering finish.
Update: I have discontinued use as this was causing a rash-like reaction on my sensitive skin. dermatologist told me to toss in the trash can, and said he found clinique to be overall a reactionary product in most women! surprised, but he suggested lancome/estee lauder going forward . off to the makeup counter!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2011 9:44:00 AM More reviews by pegsmith00

I love this foundation!
I'm acne-prone and it's very hard to find a foundation that won't break me out. I'm also on accutane so my skin is incredibly dry. I hate powder foundations but finding a liquid foundation that is 1. full coverage and 2. won't give me pimples is like asking for the moon!
I think I lucked out in that the second-lightest shade is an okay match for my (fake-tanned skin). However, I find that the foundation is so blendable that it's okay that the color is a little off. Seriously, this looks SO natural! I couldn't believe it. It's a bit hard to work with, not quite as liquidy as NARS sheer glow (which gives a wonderful dewy, silky finish but breaks me out to all hell), but if you work quickly you can get a great full yet natural coverage.
Taking one lippie off for the poor color selection. It's not quite HG but it's the closest I've found!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2011 7:46:00 PM More reviews by samuellewis

Got a sample of this.

i liked it however i felt like it didn't look natural, i use mac face and body and i much prefer that, i didn't like the matte look it gave me or the consistancy. it wasn't bad, but it wasn't good either, you could get an equivilent of this for much cheaper.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/17/2011 8:19:00 AM More reviews by VAmom

Not a great color match for me; a bit on the orange side. And I felt that it sank into pores for a really bad orange-peel effect. Not impressed with the Redness Solutions line except for the cleanser.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2011 11:49:00 PM More reviews by xsnowwhite

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Ive been using this foundation for a few months and my skin definitely looks better. I dont have rosacea but I have alot of acne scarring that is very red so this does a nice job counter acting the redness. I gave this 4 stars because I think it breaks me out on occasion. I also use the redness relief yellow loose powder which I like alot.

**UPDATE: after using this for a while I think my skin got used to it or something and the color began to look off and it was getting cakey and weird...I repurchased twice but probably wouldn't again

rated 4 of 5 on 11/6/2011 11:05:00 PM More reviews by KeeleySiobhan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

As I'm currently coming to the end of my second month on Accutane, I've had be extremely careful with my skin. My skin hasn't been very dry on the Accutane (and if it has been, moisturizer fixes it quickly), but my skin has been very very red. I get flushed much more easily (due to my skin being thinned out), and my acne scars and marks look a lot more red than they did before Accutane. Since Accutane makes your skin photosensitive, I was looking for a makeup with some SPF in it. I went to the Clinique counter and the woman suggested this and put some on me and it was really phenomenal. Usually when I go to the Clinique counter, I don't have much luck, but something made me want to go there and I'm so glad. My skin looked amazing and my mom even called them up when I got back home and is going to get some soon.

My only gripe is the color. My skin is very pale when it's not all red, and this color seemed just a touch too dark and also a bit too yellow/orange to match my skin as perfectly as I'd like it to. That said, with some blush and some all-over face color from Bare Minerals, that can be solved.