Gucci Gucci Guilty

3.9

Gucci Gucci Guilty has easily become my favourite scent. It probably is more of a going out/ night scent, but I think you can wear it during the day-time as well! I wear it to school and don't think it's too much.

I get lots of compliments on it, but you need to respray it for it to last which can get quite irritating..

Overall, I am nearly out of my bottle so I will definitely be repurchasing! I even have the lotion.

Lovely scent- it's on the seductive side of the perfume line, and I'm gonna say that it's not perfect for everyday, but it is great for a party, a night out, or a night of romance!

I wore Gucci Rush for a long time, alternating with Cashmere Mist. I received Gucci Guilty for my birthday as a gift. I sprayed it on before work and I could still smell it on my wrists when I came home. Not overpowering, nice scent for work and daytime. Love it.

I love the smell of Gucci Guilty when first sprayed on, and for the first hour or so and have received lots of compliments on.
It is not as overpowering on me as my other fave (D&G The One) and I could wear everyday to work, it's not just a nighttime/going out fragrance.
The only problem is it seems to wear off much more quickly and I find myself having to respray it. For that reason, I have going to go through my bottle pretty quickly. I treated myself for Christmas to a bottle of the Intense and that is pretty much the same, so annoying!!
The question is, I love the smell so much, does it make up for the re-application every few hours?
It would be a definite rating of 5 if it had a bit more staying power.

Time after time again, I am drawn to this. I do a lot of business travel so I entertain myself in Duty Free pretty often - I keep trying to perfume because I want to love it. The bottle is BEAUTIFUL and I want it on my shelf! I love the smell on the card and it's so long lasting! I took my friend to Sephora with me and sprayed this on the card and he liked it a lot, which swung this into the "will probably buy after I try it one more time" category

However, on me it just doesn't mesh with my body chemistry. It opens with a beautiful fruity smell but about 5 minutes it turns into the smell of BO and all I get is musk musk musk and nothing else. I've tried it on myself at least 5 times, but I think it's time to throw in the towel =(

I will say though - the Guilty Intense smells much nicer on me! It opens a little softer, but the base notes are more floral and less BO smelling - on me anyways.

Still - beautiful beautiful bottle!

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

For the past few years, I have been trying to find another "signature scent" for myself. I wore Chanel Allure (which I got constant compliments on) throughout my 20s, but as I got older, it started smelling a bit "off" on me. In search of something new, I bought a sample of Gucci Guilty, along with a slew of other perfumes, on eBay awhile back. I wasn't immediately taken with the sample of Guilty I got as it was the parfum version. I used a fair amount of my sample but wasn't completely impressed by it and kept using other perfumes. On a recent trip to Sephora, I sprayed a bit of Guilty on my wrists and went about my shopping. I ended up leaving the store but couldn't stop smelling my wrist! I finally relented, went back and bought a bottle.

I really have no idea what notes are in Guilty, I just know that this particular perfume seemingly meshes well with my body chemistry and I really like the end result. To me, it smells rich and warm and appropriate for someone who is a bit older (I'm in my early 30s). As it is a rather heavy scent, I think it best suited for fall/winter.

While I'm not crazy about the price tag ($55 for 1oz), I think the bottle should last me awhile because it is rather a strong scent. Too many spritzes and you'll knock out anyone within 50 feet of you! I find that one to two spritzes is plenty. As for staying power, I have found that it lasts about six to seven hours.

I compared three frangrances at the same time: Elie Saab, L'Eau D'Issey and Gucci Guilty. Because I want to see what men's comments are so I asked 4 men to smell all of them:

My hubby - 27, my friend - 30'ish, my boss (state manager of the company) - 40'ish, salesman in the company (50'ish), and a colleague - 60'ish.

All of them said the 2nd one is the best, which is Gucci Guilty!!

Sometimes men's choices are quite different as women's. I love it and I think it won't let you ignore the smell after few hours and what I'm sure is men love this scent for sure!

I received a sample of this with purchase. I should have known better from the tasteless advertising than to try it as it's clearly not being marketed to me anyway. This is the most bland mall fragrance though. Very bland synthetic fruity floral.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I love the scent, otherwise I wouldn't have purchased it obviously.

It's a bit heavier scent, but not a winter fragrance.

The reason I will not purchase this again (and why I've stopped wearing it) is that I have to re-apply it several times during the day because the scent only lasts for an hour at a time.

I loooooove this scent. It's juicy. Fruit notes. Blended with light florals. It's a sexy, youthful scent but not in a stripper body spray kind of way. It's still elegant.

AND, it doesn't break me out in a rash! A lot of perfumes do, so it's hit or miss with me. I love it. Men compliment it a lot...especially my boyfriend who is notoriously picky. I dig it a lot. Just bought my second big bottle. YUM.

Only bad thing is, the cap tends to get knocked off easily in my purse. I may buy an atomizer for it.

Popular Fragrances