April 20, 2014 | 1721 users online

Fragrances - Gucci - Gucci Guilty

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2011 1:34:00 AM More reviews by ritavn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I dont like it bcoz it is mature for my age BUT my boyfriend (over 30 years old) is addicted to it. Everytime i wear it, he holds me very tight just to want to smell this scent.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2011 5:44:00 PM More reviews by ltgee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

on me this started out very heavy and musky. midway it turned sparkly and fruity (which i loved). ended with just powder and a little musk. i dont mind the musk but it comes out so strong in the beginning, too much for daytime but then towards the end, it isnt enough for nighttime. not a winner for me unfortunately.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/1/2011 1:02:00 AM More reviews by mollysarah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Caveat: My husband likes this. He noticed it and said I smelled good. That in itself is absolutely rare and out of the ordinary. He is either loosing his sense of smell or I wear so many perfumes that he no longer comments on them. Therefore, I have to give it a 4 instead of a 3.

Gucci Guilty is definitely a department store fragrance - could appeal to pretty much anyone. It is not ultra-sophisticated nor teeny-bopper. The initial fruity burst is my least favorite part of the fragrance and it morphs into sexy and warm and soft in the drydown. Amber oriental is prominent to my nose in the final stage. Speaking of the final stage - it comes far too fast on my skin. The lasting power and silage is poor and other reviewers have mentioned the same. BUT other reviewers have also mentioned how many men compliment them on this fragrance, so maybe one cancels out the other :)

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2011 8:39:00 AM More reviews by melina87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Looove the smell!
I also use Coco Chanel Mademoiselle, Givenchy, Jean Paul Gaultier and Marc Jacob.
The scent is beautiful and the bottle is very sexy and glamorous also, but the only problem I have with it is that the scent doesnt last very long on skin or clothings unlike RUSH or Jean paul gaultier and I have to respray after 2-3 hours. Im thinking maybe I should have bought the set with little travel size bottles..Hmm.
Overall, very nice perfume for daytime and night time!(for me anyway:P)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2011 10:37:00 PM More reviews by Annushka

i dont think that i would buy this again because i found it hard to decide if it was an evening perfume or a day. its too heavy and musky for a day (and the sex department doesnt match day when you work in retail lol) but it doesnt stay on long enough to be a night perfume for me. it is defintely a great smell though (having said this i prefer gucci by gucci more). the bottle is really cool and it is great to keep in your handbag as it is sturdy.
i probably would have to respray this every 3 hours...they should have made this in a parfum and not a toilette....maybe theyll come out with one very soon then i would probably like it more and repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2011 11:23:00 PM More reviews by dezyttt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Wow, I love so many things about this stuff. To me, it has sort of a sweet vanilla, slightly fruity smell, with a hint of musk in the background. It says like sex appeal up front, while the hint of musk in the back say but wait, I'm also classy and professional---like many have said----I know what I want. However, the smell does seem to changes about an hour or two later, with the musk standing out a bit more, but in a mild way, while the sexy fruity/vanilla turns more into sweet and young smell. But I think the musk begins to stand out a bit more, which I like. This smell that it changes into is what pushed me to actually buy this stuff, so even though it changes, I still really like it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2011 4:30:00 AM More reviews by vwbenzo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Love this fragrance. I stumbled upon the fragrances section of Nordy's and discovered this little gem. I fell in love and bought the big bottle. It's sophisticated and sexy, in a floral and feminine way. I just love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2011 7:13:00 PM More reviews by firestar15

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this scent. My boyfriend cannot resist it. Like another reviewer said, "its sex in a bottle". It doesn't have the staying power of D&G The One but its still pretty good. I just wish it was cheaper for the eau de perfum.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2011 10:48:00 AM More reviews by cinna7733

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This is an amazing fragrance! I have smelled florientals before but I find this one to be so unique. It's a beautiful airy floriental that can be worn all year around. This is just the perfect amount of floral, sweet, and wood but not heavy at all. It's not cloying. I think I found my new signature scent together with Ange ou demon Le Secret. Anyone who hears bad reviews should give this a try themselves. When I read reviews I thought this was not for me but when I tried it myself it was a whole different story. I am so in love with this scent!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2011 1:58:00 AM More reviews by AllAboutMe83

The minute I smelled this amazing fragrance I was immediately drawn to it's sexy sheer floral notes and the amber dry down.
I love Oriental fragrances I own D&G The One, Angel, Dior Addict, Lancome's Hypnose and a few others. If you like Floral/Oriental fragrances you will like Guilty, it's such a sexy fragrance it's simply irresistable, it is in the higher price range I believe I paid about $100 for a 2.5oz bottle, I love the fragrance so the price tag did not bother me, it's an extremely sexy fragrance and the staying power is not great but not bad. I can see this more of a winter/cold days fragrance but if used with a light hand it can be worn throughout the year, unlike with T.M Angel in my opinion that's stricktly a winter fragrance for me.
Will re-purchase always!