October 30, 2014 | 1944 users online

Concealers - MAC - Pro Longwear Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 8/3/2014 1:34:00 AM More reviews by emilykluu

This concealer is okay, not the best but not the worse. It really depends on what you want to cover. It somewhat conceals my under eye circles and discolouration but it doesn't really work for acne. It also made my dry spots more visible.
The packaging sucks. The pump always dispenses too much no matter what, so i end up wiping half of it on a napkin (becomes waste). I will nooot repurchase this :(

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2014 4:34:00 PM More reviews by wixter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was apprehensive to try this product because of the hype, but it is totally worth it!

I use the shade NC15. Usually I am NW15, but that was too dark. I apply the product with my fingers and blend out with my Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge. It blends the best that way!

Like everyone else, I hate the pump. So much product comes out! However, if I have any extra redness, I find that this concealer covers it perfectly and I'll go and use the extra product for that. However, for concealing just the eyes, the pump dispenses too much product.

It really doesn't settle into lines like other concealers do. It settles a bit, but I can only notice it close in a mirror. From talking distance, I cannot notice that it settled. It doesn't look cakey or like a mess by the end of the day.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/30/2014 5:33:00 PM More reviews by Adrianna281

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Yeah, I don't think I'd buy this product again. It's so-so for covering dark circles. It creases but not as much as the BB concealer and corrector. It dries fast so better work fast too. It cakes, A LOT. Doesn't really cover my blemishes tho' which sucks. And if I do try to cover it, it will just cake up. Packaging is a big NO, it dispenses way too much product.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2014 6:54:00 AM More reviews by jessicaelias

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

You won't regret buying this, it's perfect in every way. In terms of coverage it beats everything I ever tried. I use it to cover undereye circles(they're baaaad) as well as my acne and extreme acne scars. It's suuuuuper long lasting and it DOES NOT CREASE(!!!) This has been a staple in my makeup bag for the last 3 years and will most likely continue to be so for the next upcoming years.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2014 10:20:00 PM More reviews by JessicaRabbitVB

Best concealer I've used by far! Gives me that nice bright eye and blends out perfectly! Though the way it dispenses drives me nuts I can't live without this!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2014 12:21:00 PM More reviews by ppd146

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Skin: acne-prone, sensitive, NC30. I didn't realise its power until recently when I have really bad acne due to stress and hormone. Just a very small amount and it can cover and blend into my skin really well without making my face cakey or anything. I can even go out without foundation and still look good. It is also not expensive, because the whole bottle can be used for a year. The only thing I dont like is the pump. It took me few times to get used to it so I dont press too much and waste the product. Yes I will but it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2014 5:18:00 AM More reviews by Jeimarie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Already got my second bottle, really happy with this product! I use it together with the prolong foundation in nc42 and I've had no problems with it. It does it's job.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2014 1:14:00 PM More reviews by IridessaS

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

HG under eye concealer!
I used to use Eve Pearl Salmon concealer, but since I find the consistency to have changed a lot, I was in the search for a new one. And after watching all YouTube gurus use it, I decided to give it a try. And fell in love!!
I have severe under eye circles, so I always need to use 2 concealers, one on the orange-peach side to counteract the darkness and one for highlighting. This usually results in lines on the under eye area after hours of work, until this..
This stuff is seriously amazing, it does not move, it does not crease and highlights the under eye like no other! I use shade NW25, I find that NW shades work best for under the eye (I'm NC43 in Mac Studio Fix powder for reference).
Finally, even after many hours, my dark circles are still covered and my under eye area looks like I've just applied makeup!
P.S. This also works great as an eyeshadow base as well!!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2014 3:15:00 PM More reviews by stillsarahc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

this stuff is really good. steady, solid, controllable, long wearing, non creasing (I'm really oily so this is quite a big thing). id been on a hunt for a concealer for a really long time, especially since I'd started having problems sleeping. it really is unlike any other concealer I've ever used. I'm really really pleased with the results. PROS : conceals even the darkest of undereyes, withstands CRAZY SINGAPORE HEAT, easy to blend but you have to work fast, decently priced. you don't have to worry about it looking all fake and cakey if you do take caution on the amount you dispense and apply. I never ever pump fully as a full pump is Way to much. a tiny tiny dollop is more than enough to decently conceal my panda eyes. CONS: packaging! while the glass packaging is kinda nice and classy, it would be much better if it came in a plastic bottle. at the moment I do not really have a proper make up station, everything is just stashed in a huge make up bag. I do worry about the bottle breaking so I store the concealer in the box package that it came with. PUMP dispenser has to go. yes it's really hygienic, but a full pump dispenses way too much product. doe foot applicator would be nice but it really isn't that sanitary. so pump has to go or has to be improved! PRICE ! this cost me 31 Singapore dollars which I feel is really quite reasonable, as make up in singapore is really expensive! sometimes drug store make up can cost almost as much as sephora brand make up! plus the quantity you're getting for 31 SGD is quite good to! if I'm not wrong it's 9ml's, which makes it 3.40 Sgd per ml. for something that gets the job done without over doing it and lasting the whole day In humid and tropical climate, I say this is def a product to go for!!! for ref, I'm in nw35, which surprised me cos i am quite olive toned, but the SA told me that a peach toned concealer would correct the darkness, and boy am I glad I listened !

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2014 11:16:00 AM More reviews by mexicancrackles

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a really good concealer for dark circles. I don't, however, use a shade that is lighter than my skin tone like most people, because I feel that it looks too obvious that way. It does a really good job at covering darkness and doesn't really feel thick or cakey surprisingly. It can however look a little drying sometimes, but most concealer looks that way on me anyway. This concealer also does not crease much at all on me. The packaging I do not like, because the glass bottle makes me scared to bring it places with me in case it breaks, and the pump is horrible because it always pumps out way too much product (with this concealer a little goes a LONG way).