April 16, 2014 | 1445 users online

Concealers - MAC - Pro Longwear concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 2/15/2014 10:42:00 AM More reviews by teenofchrist

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

So much hype so I decided to try this and I was so excited! Used it under my eyes and it has good coverage but just creased really bad. My hopes were let down :( Rly wish this product did everything it was hyped up to be. Back to using my HG Maybelline Fit Me Concealer. (The Pro Longer at Concealer creased under my eyes and I dont have many wrinkles at all)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2014 5:03:00 AM More reviews by 1m083n

I have tried every concealer you can think of from the very high end (Dior, Chanel, Lancome...etc even Dermablend) to the low end from across the UK and US (covergirl, to 17, bourjois, rimmel, maybelline...). I used to have really bad acne, and when i do have any flare ups i make it 100% worse by picking. So not only do i look for high coverage in a concealer, staying power, texture and finish are all incredibly important.
I also like to spot conceal so i do not have to wear foundation, and normally concealers end up looking so unnaturally powdery, drawing attention to the scars or the acne. Mac prolongwear is the best i have found and i did not try it for so long in fear it would break me out.
However, this could possibly be the one concealer that doesn't do that while giving me a second skin finish, i couldn't even tell where i'd put it and while i criticise myself in all kinds of light this baby passed with flying colours. I think the shades run darker, so while i'm usually nc25 in mac, i picked up a nc20 and when it dries, it's a perfect match.
I didn't find it has as flawless coverage as others say, but it makes up for it in that you can layer it and it DOES NOT budge, which allows me to rub my face with some bronzer and i don't have to be careful about rubbing this off.
I'm in love.
I will update IF it happens to break me out, but so far so good. HG.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 2/12/2014 7:19:00 PM More reviews by SkylarLynaeVance

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This has good coverage but it creases really badly and settles into my pores and fine lines.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/8/2014 5:05:00 PM More reviews by Rahila520d

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This concealer is by far one of the worst I have ever used! It is really drying and feels really cakey and almost like a glue stick?! Definately not for those with dry skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2014 4:31:00 AM More reviews by Nataliegsno

My dark circles are always an issue for me. I have protruding kind of bug eyes so it always looks dark under there. Took me and the mac girl like 15 mins to find my perfect shade but I got nc 20. This concealer is super full coverage which is bomb. It really brightens up my eye area and I really like how it looks. The only thing that's a problem for me is that it really brings out the texture under my eye which isn't the smoothest and I didn't realize that until I used this concealer. I'm going to try and find a new eye cream that's super hydrating to see if it will help. The pump is annoying I have to gently press down half way so a full pump doesn't come out. A full pump would probably cover my entire face.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2014 6:32:00 PM More reviews by livrose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I will use this for the rest of my life! I originally bought this just to cover my dark circles but found the product so long lasting and the coverage amazing that I've started to wear it instead of foundation. I just use 2 drops and it makes my whole face look flawless, I still have to wear powder over the top as it doesn't stop oiliness on the skin. It really is amazing and for the tiny amount of it I have to use each day the price is great.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2014 8:35:00 PM More reviews by Bubbles95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I suffer with really bad dark circles under my eyes. It's something I've always been very self conscious about it and have wasted so much money buying so many drug store concealers hoping to find one to hide my circles. All of them were either too oily and creased under my eyes, did not give enough coverage, or were orangey or cakey. I saw a makeup guru on YouTube raving about this product about a year ago. Impressed with its good reviews and desperate to hide my circles, I decided to give it a try and order a bottle. Wow! This is now my must-have makeup product. This feels like I don't even have anything under my eyes, completely hides my purple eye circles, and lasts all day without a single crease! Definitely gives me a full coverage. It blends so nicely and looks natural. I apply it and just watch my ugly dark circles disappear. By the end of the day it still looks just as good as when I put first applied it in the morning. Ugh, I love this concealer and its definitely worth the money. I've only gone through one and a half bottles within the past year. I don't think any other concealer could top this one for the price. I'm so grateful for this stuff :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2014 2:14:00 AM More reviews by 123lluuppee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

the best concealer in the planet!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2014 10:36:00 PM More reviews by Deedsrho

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

WOW! HG! I love this concealer! I had a back break out recently and although the pimple are gone they left me with a farewell present... Yup.. Red marks. I tried so many drugstore concealers but, nothing worked nothing covered and or lasted. This concealer is highly pigmented and won't move all day! One layer covered the redness and I can also use it under my eyes. I got NC20... The colour range is limited in Japan unfortunately.... But close enough and it blends in well. You should blend it quickly because it dries out very quickly. Instead of spot treated you face all at the same time, try one by one. Absolutely love it! I also have dry skin and I'm having no problems. I'll buy this from now on.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2014 8:49:00 PM More reviews by ChaseSpearing

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Let me start off by saying the girls at the MAC counters aren't very good at their jobs. I bought and returned this concealer twice because the moment I went to into natural light it either became orange or ghostly pale, yucky. BUT once I did find the right shade things got better.

Everyone raves that this is an ├╝ber full coverage concealer. Maybe I'm just applying it incorrectly but it only makes my blemishes slightly less noticeable and it's not the best concealer under the eyes.

It sets to a very matte finish so over a blemish it does just fine but under the eyes I find by the end of the day I look crepe-ey and dry and that isn't a cute look for someone who isn't even 20 yet.

So, a good (isn) concealer for blemishes , not so great under the eyes. Also, the pump SUCKS. I swiped an empty sample container and half a pump of concealer can last me a week.