October 31, 2014 | 838 users online

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 6:40:00 PM More reviews by taylor123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff. Can't live without it. Here's why:
(by the way, I have oily, acne prone skin)

-doesnt break me out!
-controls my oil amazingly!
-i wouldnt say it makes me totally matte, but honestly I don't like to be completely matte. I like to look glowy just not greasy! It takes away the excess oil but doesn't make me look dry or suck all the moisture out of my skin. It gives me healthy looking skin. like an angel.
-it smells really nice! doesn't have bad smell at all.
-feels very refreshing and cooling on the skin.
-the packaging is really nice. doesn't leak all over the place and I bought the travel size and the full size, the smaller one comes with me and after being knocked around all day in my bag it always stays closed.
-only criticism is the price. it urban decay so i expected it to be more than drugstore but 28 dollars is a lot of money. however i do think its worth every penny.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/29/2013 10:54:00 PM More reviews by illbebe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Deep Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have extremely oily skin. I mean with oil free light lotion I get oily within an hour. It didn't work on bare skin for me. I still looked greasy. (It does come off greasy) I found that it worked best for me when I topped my foundation with mac blot powder, then sprayed (like crazy) with the de-slick, let it dry a bit and blot the T-zone and (with all that) I can get about 5hrs before I need to blot again. It's a lot of work but I realize its not simple having extremely oily skin. Defiantly recommend this to afriend with similar skin type. Just be willing to work it.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/19/2013 1:28:00 PM More reviews by MissTyes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I have very oily skin and after reading all of the awesome reviews on this product I dished out the $$$ for this expensive product. WHAT. A. WASTE. This does N O T H I N G to help with oil control. NOTHING. I get oily in the same amount of time with or without this setting spray. Definitely believe it's overrated just because of the brand name. My $3 ELF setting spray works the same as De-Slick. Smh. I purchased this at Ulta so I will be returning it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2013 6:38:00 PM More reviews by halee2304

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This worked really well for me. I have oily skin and my makeup doesn't tend to last throughout work, but since I've been using this it has made my makeup last longer and my skin doesn't feel oily by the end of the night.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/9/2013 1:47:00 AM More reviews by Summerjess21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This was a disappointment, first makeup setting spray Ive tried and it didnt control oil at all. I followed directions, sprayed before foundation, after everything, the right amount and distance. It just made my face feel uncomfortable and tight, and actually seemed to make my face more oily. Tried it with different foundations and powders, nothing changed. I really wanted it to work since there were alot of good reviews, but its just not for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2013 11:51:00 AM More reviews by Angelamakeup

This is one of my favorite setting sprays for summer or humid weather. My skin is not that oily but can be in those conditions. I find the finish of this product to be flattering and I love using it. I use one of the urban decay or skindinavia setting sprays depending on the weather and my mood every time I wear makeup. I reach for this one when I think I'll be taking photos. One of my HG products. Will definitely repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/1/2013 2:14:00 PM More reviews by Tarrahbyte

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I read a lot of good reviews about this product and decided to try it because I needed a makeup setting spray in the last minute before I went out of town. I usually use Model In a Bottle but have to order it online. Tyra Banks had recommended it on her show a long time ago and that stuff is a miracle for extremely oily skin. Okay back to Urban Decay. This stuff was highly disappointing not even an hour later after using this product and my skin was shiny and needed a touch-up. What a waste of $30! I would never buy this again and I would rate it 0. Definitely going to stick to Model In a Bottle for about $19 online. With this stuff I barely need 1 touch-up the entire day. Unlike Urban Decay de slick I have to blot with oil blotting sheets and powder at least 5+ times a day. Awful product!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2013 1:01:00 AM More reviews by angiehalim

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

De-Slick is the only reason that I love URBAN DECAY so much.
I would never going out without sticking this lovely spray.

at first, this product is such a disappointment because it's still breaks out and making a strange feeling on my skin. then i read the review about this and like everybody else, i figured it out the magic.

first, i finished all my skin care routine
then..
1. i spray de-slick on my sigma F80 brush about 15-30cm.
2. i lightly tap in on the back of my hand for a foundation tap
3. put in on my face
4. do the rest of make up
5. after finish, spray it all over again about 60cm. do it on Tzone and Xzone.

Tadaaaa.... the magic will still worked 18hours to me.

oh ya, I wouldnt re-buy itu again, not because it's bad. but I want to try another setting spray by urban decay. Such as Dew Me, All nighter or B26.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/16/2013 12:25:00 AM More reviews by mvaldovinos

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've never been so disappointment. I read and seen you tube reviews on this and more than half of them raved about it. I have really really oily skin and I hoped this would work for me but it was an epic fail. I tired it all week this past week and still saw my skin very oily, it didn't even help one bit. I would never buy this again. Maybe the people that raved about it don't have really really oily skin and it worked on them, but NOT ON ME. I'm returning it ASAP

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2013 10:40:00 PM More reviews by Piggie8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've felt like I've done everything in my power to make this work and I just can't. First off, my face is an oil slick. Second, I've tried over my foundation, under it, shaking it a ton, spraying numerous different number of sprays (ie only once, three times) with different distances, with or without powder, I just can't do anything with it. It makes my foundation splotchy (I wear liquid foundation and sometimes use a setting powder, I've used it with both instances) and doesn't prolong anything enough for me. It feels good and it does take the powder look away, but also in a bad way. I don't get it honestly. Maybe if you have dry skin and have some oily t-zones, this would be for you, but I don't get it. If someone can tell me otherwise, please do?

Oh and I even took a lippie off the new packaging as it gets dirty so easily. ew.