November 28, 2014 | 1874 users online

Liquid - Guerlain - 'Lingerie de Peau' Invisible Skin-Fusion Foundation

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2013 3:31:00 PM More reviews by hollyms

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This foundation is OUTSTANDING... truly. I've tried everything: Chanel, MUFE, Benefit, Dior, Korres, etc. and this is quite possibly my new #1. It is quite similar to Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua, in that it just sinks into the skin upon application. However, it has a better coverage than Chanel. The coverage is a solid medium. It evens out the skin tone and gives it an amazing glow that just gorgeous. Words can't describe how great this foundation is... you must try it for yourself.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/11/2013 8:59:00 PM More reviews by norami

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got a sample from sephora. The shade matched perfectly, but honestly I really thought my cheap maybelline fit me foundation was way better. They both covered exactly the same, except the guerlain one made my shiny forehead even shinier (even with blot powder from MAC). Though I like my makeup to be high quality, I still think my drugstore foundation is better.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2013 9:16:00 PM More reviews by ashleypaigetime

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This foundation is absolutely incredible! Absolutely Holy Grail! It is best if you have a good skin care regimen- I use Ole Henriken's 3 Little Wonders. I do love my MUFE HD foundation, but it doesn't compare to the Lingerie de Peau. This foundation leaves me feeling so confident and beautiful! Completely worth the price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2013 1:50:00 PM More reviews by imperiale

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

THIS STUFF IS STUNNING.

Gorgeous Guerlain packaging - feels incredibly luxurious, and the wee pump is perfect: one push will cover my whole face.
I think other reviewers are right when they say that the colour selection isn't the greatest, however 01 Beige Pale matches my skin PERFECTLY so I can't complain!

I think the formula is wonderful: it's a creamy liquid that really does melt into the skin - ALL other foundations I've tried sit on my skin to some extent, no matter how much blending, but this takes very little work to apply and it looks amazing - super easy to blend and buildable (although quite a light coverage overall). It covers imperfections whilst still letting your skin shine through - doesn't look like you're wearing makeup - it really is what I've been searching for for years! It's very lightly fragranced, so if you have really sensitive skin, perhaps you should try a sample first just in case...

Price is high, but I really do think it's worth it. Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!

UPDATE: I've noticed that this foundation oxidises a TINY bit - and I really do mean tiny. I personally don't mind as I actually find that it gives me a bit of subtle colour, but if you have any doubts, you should definitely try a sample as it is quite an expensive foundation... (that said, I'm still absolutely in love with it!)

UPDATE 2: I'm finding I get a gorgeous result in application by actually mixing this with my Meteorites primer (1:1) and then applying by hand - just smoothing it into the skin like I would with the primer alone. I then add a little more over areas that need slightly more coverage, and I'm done - seriously flawless finish!!!

UPDATE 3: After playing around with application, I have found perfection: I mix the foundation with my Estee Lauder Illuminating Primer, and then apply with my hands - it is THE most subtle and long wearing application I've found! Absolutely perfect!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2013 7:20:00 PM More reviews by itsiliii

Man I really REALLY wanted this foundation to work for me

PROS
-BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL texture. This stuff literally melts into your skin tone, covers well, and yet is still not visible to the eye. amazing!
-Gorgeous bottle, awesome pump

CONS
-EXPENSIVE, dang this was one of the most expensive foundations ive ever bought at 60 buckaroons x.x and it would be worth it I think if it were compatible with my skin type but its not. As I have mentioned countless times before my skin breakdowns most foundations and Guerlain's was no exception and for 60 bucks I dont think it's really worth it
... for me that is
-The color range is pretty bad, the shade closest to my skin pulled kind of light and too beige

Would definitely reccomend this to the normal skinned ladies!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2013 5:10:00 PM More reviews by stealthxgrrl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is currently my favorite foundation. 01 Beige Pale is an absolute perfect match for me (MAC NC15). I wasn't sure I would like this foundation since I read it was a medium coverage at most, but I was pleasantly surprised. When I apply this with my Shiseido Perfect Foundation Brush, it does an amazing job of covering up all of the rosacea on my cheeks, and redness on my chin. It doesn't feel heavy at all, yet it lasts all day without ever wearing off. I do have a really oily t-zone, but as long as I set this with powder, I have no issues whatsoever.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2013 8:40:00 AM More reviews by windycina

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Amazing. This foundation is amazing. I have the number 12 and it's perfect for my pink undertone. It's like a second skin, light, silky, and it gives my skin a flawless look. Really: my skin but better. The coverage is light to medium, but it works brilliantly even in my very dark under eye area, prepares my skin for the concealer. It's really astonishing, best foundation on my skin. Used it on a friend for her wedding day, even if there's SPF (summer wedding): she was amazing, the foundation acted really well all day, and it's good in photo. Would DEFINITELY buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2013 11:59:00 PM More reviews by laurencordina

I absolutely love this foundation! I stumbled upon a YouTube review of it and boy am I happy I did. The girl that reviewed it had acne prone skin with acne marks and it made her skin look flawless; that was the only reason I purchased it is because she and I have similar skin types and it looked so great on her.
Since it is only available online and I wasn't sure of my color, I called the Sephora 1800 number and one of their beauty associates helped me get the perfect color which is 03.
Some of the other reviewers say that it is sheer and light coverage, but I find it to be a pretty buildable coverage when you just add a little bit of concealer to the problem spots (in my case acne marks).
Unfortunately, it is not my holy grail foundation, I have been yet to find that. It seems to make my T-zone oily after about 4 hours and it does settle into my fine lines around my mouth. I've found that it applies much better with a beauty blender rather than my Sigma F80 that I was using.
My skin is currently going through treatments (I'm alternating photofacials and glycolic peels every two weeks) which could be the reason why the foundation isn't exactly making my skin "flawless" per say.
Regardless, I will definitely be buying this again (even with the unnecessary hefty price tag) because I think it is an amazing foundation and has great potential for my skin once I get finished with my treatments.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2013 4:58:00 PM More reviews by KseniyaLed

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

LOVE!!!! This is my second bottle and I love it so much!!! The most natural finish you can get, I am serious! It just melts into your skin. I have very oily skin but it's not bad though, does not melt away. I do have to use blotting sheets but I usually do with any foundation. I put it on at 6:30 am and at 8 pm it still looks great! I kid you not!! It covers acne, acne scars, discoloration, etc... not completely covers it but if it would, it would look unnatural... One HUGE minus is the price but it's worth it. A little goes the long way!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2013 12:09:00 AM More reviews by laynesaidwattt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this foundation! I have quite oily skin as of late and have been looking for a foundation that keeps me from getting super shiny. I didn't expect much from a product that is "underwear for skin" ...how could that possibly have enough coverage or lasting power? Well, it does. I have tried EVERY long wear foundation, somehow this one beats them all. It makes my skin look so good and naturally perfect. It doesn't have more than light-medium coverage, though, so I would avoid if you need a more fuller coverage formula. If you're looking for your-skin-but-better in a LONG LASTING formula, look no further! It is worth every penny of it's outrageously expensive price <3