Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Recovery Complex

3.1

Water (Aqua Purificata) Purified, Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Polysilicone-11, Bidifa Ferment Lysate, Isopentydiol, Petrolatum, Sucrose, Isoprypyl Jojobate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Extract, Poria Cocos Extract, Trehalose, Betula Alba (Birch) Extract, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile), Algae Extract, Yeast Extract (Faex), Caffeine, Morus Nigra (Mulberry) Root Extract, Cholesterol, Sodium RNA, Linoleic Acid, Hodrogenated Lecithin, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Potassium Sulfate, Dimethicone Copolyol, Phytosphingosine, Butylene Glycol, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Squalane, Jojoba Alcohol, Polysorbate 80, Polysorbate 40, Isohexadecane, Tromethamine, BHT, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Iron Oxides

on 3/19/2011 8:42:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I am indifferent about this product. I didn't see any dramatic improvement from using this. My fine lines, dark circles, and puffiness are still there. That is why I don't think I will purchase it again.

on 3/13/2011 1:02:00 AM

Let me start by saying I haven't found ANY eye treatment that works for me yet...
Pros:
-- It feels moisturizing after I applied it.
-- It helps to reduce the puffiness just a bit.
Cons:
-- Waxy feel.
-- Doesn't work on lines/dark circles and only reduce the puffiness just a bit.
-- EXPENSIVE for something that barely works! I almost finished my current jar and I don't think I'll buy it again.

on 2/27/2011 9:47:00 AM

I received a free sample of this cream, as a wanted an eye cream to soften the fine lines under my eyes. I liked the gel consistency and the fact that it feels cool on application, however it did not improve the condition of my eyes. I used this cream for just over a week, and my lines looked worse than when I started. In addition I had an allergic reaction (I think from this cream), however my skin is now more sensitive after using retin a. This cream did not work for me, and I will not be buying. The search continues...

on 2/26/2011 8:21:00 PM

This product was great....UNTIL they updated the formula. The new formula dries my skin out. Very disappointed with the update. Now I need to find a new eye cream.

on 2/24/2011 12:42:00 AM

I recieved a free sample of this eye gel when i purchased ANR (which I love). I really wanted to like this product but it just didn't do it for me. I found that after using it my undereyes did feel significantly softer but whenever i put it on it stung a little bit and my skin turned red and i got tiny little bumps where the gel touched. I thought it might have been a fluke at fist but this reaction continued for a week before I quit using it. Wouldnt reccommend this product to those with sensitive eyes.

on 2/12/2011 3:46:00 AM

I can't bare to not moisturize my eyes after a whole day of eyeliner. I wanted to give this producta try but it honestly doesn't do much for me. I have a bare wrinkle line and I'm nearly done with this product but nothing's improving. Rather disappointed in this product.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this with the Advance Night repair, and I must say I was very disappointed by this product. It doesnt hydrate the skin very much, and it leaves the area quite dry, which is really odd. The presence of silicones maybe contributes to that. Does it banish my circles? NO! But the 3 lippies is for the fact that they fill in line quite well :D

on 2/8/2011 12:06:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

I am young and have no lines and.or dark circles underneath my eyes so I can't see any visible result from using the eye cream. The smaller top makes it a bit difficult to get the cream out and sometimes it got stuck under my nails so boo to the packaging. The price is a tad more expensive than clinique. What I don't like about Estee Lauder and Clinique is that they don't disclose ingredients list despite their claiming to be noncomedogenic etc brands.

on 2/2/2011 9:26:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I like this product a lot.

My mother bought it for herself, but found that it irritated her eyes (she has sensitive allergies), so she gave it to me.

Although I don't have any wrinkles (I'm 23), I'm obsessed with preventing them, and I like to get rid of the bags under my eyes from lack of sleep. This product does just that, and I love it.

I like the little plastic thing that comes with it because it helps me to ensure I don't put too much on. I like the way it smells, and I can feel my skin tighten soon after I put it on under my eyes.

I would definitely buy it again, but from reading the reviews from others I would likely not use it for wrinkles.

on 1/8/2011 9:49:00 AM

I love this product. This is my first luxury eye treament products. I have oil seeds under my eyes + have combination skin (oily especially at the under eye & cheeks), had been careful in choosing eye treament. Got generous samples & fell in love with it after the 1st application. It is not too 'rich' for me & I love the gel texture that melts on to my skin so ever quickly. I had been using it since Sept 2010 & my eyebags had been kept at bay so as the dark circles. Another thing I noticed is there's a slight 'tightening' sensation. At first, I thought it's a allergy reaction but turns out to be nothing. I would think that it's working its magic :P

The only downside of this is its packaging. I would prefer to have it in a tube coz then I wont need to 'dip' my fingers in it - i'm too lazy to use the applicator :P

Other than that, I LOVE IT! Cost = worth!!!