Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Recovery Complex

3.1

Water (Aqua Purificata) Purified, Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Polysilicone-11, Bidifa Ferment Lysate, Isopentydiol, Petrolatum, Sucrose, Isoprypyl Jojobate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Extract, Poria Cocos Extract, Trehalose, Betula Alba (Birch) Extract, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile), Algae Extract, Yeast Extract (Faex), Caffeine, Morus Nigra (Mulberry) Root Extract, Cholesterol, Sodium RNA, Linoleic Acid, Hodrogenated Lecithin, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Potassium Sulfate, Dimethicone Copolyol, Phytosphingosine, Butylene Glycol, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Squalane, Jojoba Alcohol, Polysorbate 80, Polysorbate 40, Isohexadecane, Tromethamine, BHT, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Iron Oxides

on 4/3/2011 10:15:00 PM

I had high expectations for this since I loveeee Advanced Night Repair. I couldn't recommend this to anyone. First off, I don't like the packaging. You need to use a q-tip to access the product that is alongside of jar. The mouth of the jar isn't as wide as the base.

I like the texture. It's a gel rather than a cream. It sank in quickly into my skin.. but I saw no changes. I was hoping maybe my puffiness or something would change. I'm only 28 so I don't have much to correct, except puffiness and bags for lack of sleep(thank my 3 year old). It really didn't do anything.

To be extremely honest, I dont even think this product moisturized well. I hated the way my makeup looked over it. It felt drying to me, seriously. It just didn't live up to the ANR standards. I wouldn't recommend this nor purchase it again!

on 3/30/2011 6:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This feels good going on, but doesn't really do anything but soften and moisturize your eye area temporarily.

on 3/23/2011 10:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

This is the first eye treatment product that I have ever purchased (was coaxed into it by the lady helping me in the store), and I am never wasting this much money on such a useless product ever again. It did make the skin under my eyes feel (temporarily) softer and slightly cool and tingly, but it did absolutely nothing that it claimed to do. Which, in my case, was to help improve the dark circles, uneven skin tone, and fine lines under and around my eyes. It also made the area where I applied it (and even my eyes) burn occasionally, no matter how little I tried to apply. Feeling extremely let-down. Especially after falling in love with Estee Lauder's Perfectly Clean Fresh Balancing Lotion, and expecting WAY more. Not impressed!

on 3/20/2011 11:53:00 AM

Soooo... like its big brother, the ANR Serum, I did not understand what this product did for my eyes. All I get is a satiny feel after a couple of moments and that's pretty much all of it! No difference in soft dark circles. No difference in fine lines. No difference even in the long-term texture of my skin. All I can do after I finish it is find a use for this quite expensive, dark glass container. Not even the cap screws tight!

on 3/19/2011 8:42:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I am indifferent about this product. I didn't see any dramatic improvement from using this. My fine lines, dark circles, and puffiness are still there. That is why I don't think I will purchase it again.

on 3/13/2011 1:02:00 AM

Let me start by saying I haven't found ANY eye treatment that works for me yet...
Pros:
-- It feels moisturizing after I applied it.
-- It helps to reduce the puffiness just a bit.
Cons:
-- Waxy feel.
-- Doesn't work on lines/dark circles and only reduce the puffiness just a bit.
-- EXPENSIVE for something that barely works! I almost finished my current jar and I don't think I'll buy it again.

on 2/27/2011 9:47:00 AM

I received a free sample of this cream, as a wanted an eye cream to soften the fine lines under my eyes. I liked the gel consistency and the fact that it feels cool on application, however it did not improve the condition of my eyes. I used this cream for just over a week, and my lines looked worse than when I started. In addition I had an allergic reaction (I think from this cream), however my skin is now more sensitive after using retin a. This cream did not work for me, and I will not be buying. The search continues...

on 2/26/2011 8:21:00 PM

This product was great....UNTIL they updated the formula. The new formula dries my skin out. Very disappointed with the update. Now I need to find a new eye cream.

on 2/24/2011 12:42:00 AM

I recieved a free sample of this eye gel when i purchased ANR (which I love). I really wanted to like this product but it just didn't do it for me. I found that after using it my undereyes did feel significantly softer but whenever i put it on it stung a little bit and my skin turned red and i got tiny little bumps where the gel touched. I thought it might have been a fluke at fist but this reaction continued for a week before I quit using it. Wouldnt reccommend this product to those with sensitive eyes.

on 2/12/2011 3:46:00 AM

I can't bare to not moisturize my eyes after a whole day of eyeliner. I wanted to give this producta try but it honestly doesn't do much for me. I have a bare wrinkle line and I'm nearly done with this product but nothing's improving. Rather disappointed in this product.