September 1, 2014 | 1886 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Estee Lauder - Advanced Night Repair Eye Recovery Complex

rated 2 of 5 on 2/24/2011 12:42:00 AM More reviews by JaneneLenning

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I recieved a free sample of this eye gel when i purchased ANR (which I love). I really wanted to like this product but it just didn't do it for me. I found that after using it my undereyes did feel significantly softer but whenever i put it on it stung a little bit and my skin turned red and i got tiny little bumps where the gel touched. I thought it might have been a fluke at fist but this reaction continued for a week before I quit using it. Wouldnt reccommend this product to those with sensitive eyes.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/12/2011 3:46:00 AM More reviews by delirious

I can't bare to not moisturize my eyes after a whole day of eyeliner. I wanted to give this producta try but it honestly doesn't do much for me. I have a bare wrinkle line and I'm nearly done with this product but nothing's improving. Rather disappointed in this product.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/9/2011 12:47:00 PM More reviews by SkincareAficionada

I bought this with the Advance Night repair, and I must say I was very disappointed by this product. It doesnt hydrate the skin very much, and it leaves the area quite dry, which is really odd. The presence of silicones maybe contributes to that. Does it banish my circles? NO! But the 3 lippies is for the fact that they fill in line quite well :D

rated 3 of 5 on 2/8/2011 12:06:00 AM More reviews by ariellephan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am young and have no lines and.or dark circles underneath my eyes so I can't see any visible result from using the eye cream. The smaller top makes it a bit difficult to get the cream out and sometimes it got stuck under my nails so boo to the packaging. The price is a tad more expensive than clinique. What I don't like about Estee Lauder and Clinique is that they don't disclose ingredients list despite their claiming to be noncomedogenic etc brands.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2011 9:26:00 PM More reviews by Eleos

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this product a lot.

My mother bought it for herself, but found that it irritated her eyes (she has sensitive allergies), so she gave it to me.

Although I don't have any wrinkles (I'm 23), I'm obsessed with preventing them, and I like to get rid of the bags under my eyes from lack of sleep. This product does just that, and I love it.

I like the little plastic thing that comes with it because it helps me to ensure I don't put too much on. I like the way it smells, and I can feel my skin tighten soon after I put it on under my eyes.

I would definitely buy it again, but from reading the reviews from others I would likely not use it for wrinkles.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2011 9:49:00 AM More reviews by holidayyo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this product. This is my first luxury eye treament products. I have oil seeds under my eyes + have combination skin (oily especially at the under eye & cheeks), had been careful in choosing eye treament. Got generous samples & fell in love with it after the 1st application. It is not too 'rich' for me & I love the gel texture that melts on to my skin so ever quickly. I had been using it since Sept 2010 & my eyebags had been kept at bay so as the dark circles. Another thing I noticed is there's a slight 'tightening' sensation. At first, I thought it's a allergy reaction but turns out to be nothing. I would think that it's working its magic :P

The only downside of this is its packaging. I would prefer to have it in a tube coz then I wont need to 'dip' my fingers in it - i'm too lazy to use the applicator :P

Other than that, I LOVE IT! Cost = worth!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/6/2011 9:41:00 PM More reviews by Ruskydoll

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I wanted to like this. Indeed, I kept buying it, sure it would eventually do all the wondrous things it claimed it would do. I waited for the faint crows' feet that have found their way onto my face to diminish, for me to look rejuvenated. I waited, embarrassingly, for six months. It did not happen.

This is a moisturizer. It moisturizes the under eye area. If what you need is a nice under-eye moisturizer, then this is your thing. It smells nice and has a little plastic sticky thing that makes you feel that it's almost technical. It does not, however, diminish fine lines or dark circles even a teeny weeny tiny bit.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2010 5:43:00 PM More reviews by Hanouna

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Very expensive product. It did not improve under eye circles or fine lines and actually caused milia. Waste of money, I don't recommend.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/19/2010 3:39:00 AM More reviews by BLUSHlNG

I got milia under my eyes from this .
It didn't moisturize at all.
I don't get this product at all. What a waste of money.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/18/2010 5:23:00 PM More reviews by mrsfriess

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This product caused multiple milia in my under eye area. I had to see a dermatologist. The milia only went away after being pierced with a needle. Stay away from this product if you value your skin and your wallet.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No