MAC Sheertone Blush Pink Swoon

4.4

on 12/29/2011 6:15:00 PM

I really want to like this blush but on me it just doesn't look that good, maybe it's just my skin but i feel it makes me look patchy! It looks so pretty in the pan, gorgeous matt baby pink! So i'm still testing this out different ways because i really want to like this <3

on 12/7/2011 3:55:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is my first MAC blush I've ever bought and I am very impressed! I LOVE IT. It is a very good color for my skin tone (Medium) and it looks good with a natural eye!! I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good quality blush from MAC

on 12/1/2011 2:34:00 AM

The photo of the packaging of this blush is different from mine. Mine is the standard black pot that MAC usually comes in. My makeup artist used this with a combination of MAC's Buff on me for the wedding.
So after I got back from the honeymoon I had to go buy it. I must say this blush goes on light so its buildable. It looks great in photos so this is my go to blush if I know I'll be photographed.

This is a pinky "baby doll" blush but very flattering with NC30 yellow toned skin. Use this on top of MAC's Buff and finish off with a touch of Nars Orgasm for a really flattering look.

Because it is pricer than drugstore I don't use it on an every day basis. I would definitely buy this again.

on 11/20/2011 4:00:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Perfect babydoll pink blush! Looks very good on my NC35 Skin

on 11/6/2011 4:20:00 PM

Pink swoon is one of, if not, my alltime favourite blush. I think that it will suit most skin tones and the unique tones add to the gorgeous pink cheek! I find it goes with most lip and eye looks and the matte finish means it's not only pigmented, but also effortless and wearable no matter what.

on 10/31/2011 8:04:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I love this blush..it is one of my HG blush items. I love that it lasts all day on my cheeks. Try applying it with a kabuki brush.

on 10/10/2011 3:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Like everyone has said, pink swoon is the perfect bubblegum pink shade. I've put off buying this because of my colouring (nc35-nc40) but I regret not buying it before, its a gorgeous pink! It dosen't look amazingly natural on my skin but it still looks very pretty! I don't really need to pack it on that much but it gives that 'fresh dolly' type cheeks that'll flatter a majority of skin tones

on 10/1/2011 3:30:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

EDIT: I swapped this. Even though I like the color, too much swirling is needed to pick up colour, and fades after a couple of hours.

This is my all time favorite blush on my NW20 skin. My cheeks are naturally pigmented (rosy) and I have some red broken capillaries so this blue based pink blush really brightens my complexion makes me look fresh, happy and pretty. Another good point is it is MATTE meaning I can reapply without worrying about shimmers.

on 9/19/2011 11:43:00 AM

It's not what I expected it to be, in terms of color. I have a lot of blushes, including pink, so I always thought I don't need this. When my bf had a stop over in the Dubai Airport, I asked him to buy it for me from the Duty Free (much cheaper then in Europe). I've read it's a soft baby pink, but on me it just a plain old Barbie pink (NC20). It's nice and wearable but I was looking for something softer. The pigmentation is not great and it doesn't blend too well so i'm still on the search for my perfect soft baby pink blush.

on 9/18/2011 3:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought this last year during the beginning of summer and I haven't even made a dent in it! Granted, it is a Sheertone, but a tiny dab of my brush onto the pan is very much enough! I'm someone (NC20-25) who like her blush, so that tells you a lot. I find the cold tone color can bring out some hyperpigmentation I have on my cheeks from recent breakouts, so be careful if your foundation's coverage is sheer. This is completely matte and I find it a better alternative to Dollymix, since it is easier to manage with the same fuchsia pink flush it gives to my cheeks. I will repurchase once I finish my compact, but I don't even see that ever happening.

Top Rated MAC Products