July 22, 2014 | 1232 users online

Blush - MAC - Sheertone Blush Pink Swoon [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2011 3:55:00 PM More reviews by katiej560

This is my first MAC blush I've ever bought and I am very impressed! I LOVE IT. It is a very good color for my skin tone (Medium) and it looks good with a natural eye!! I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good quality blush from MAC

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2011 2:34:00 AM More reviews by Angelamakeup

The photo of the packaging of this blush is different from mine. Mine is the standard black pot that MAC usually comes in. My makeup artist used this with a combination of MAC's Buff on me for the wedding.
    So after I got back from the honeymoon I had to go buy it. I must say this blush goes on light so its buildable. It looks great in photos so this is my go to blush if I know I'll be photographed.

This is a pinky "baby doll" blush but very flattering with NC30 yellow toned skin. Use this on top of MAC's Buff and finish off with a touch of Nars Orgasm for a really flattering look.

Because it is pricer than drugstore I don't use it on an every day basis. I would definitely buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2011 4:00:00 AM More reviews by MaNDiiB00

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Perfect babydoll pink blush! Looks very good on my NC35 Skin

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2011 4:20:00 PM More reviews by saskiajessie

Pink swoon is one of, if not, my alltime favourite blush. I think that it will suit most skin tones and the unique tones add to the gorgeous pink cheek! I find it goes with most lip and eye looks and the matte finish means it's not only pigmented, but also effortless and wearable no matter what.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/31/2011 8:04:00 PM More reviews by abbeylicious

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this blush..it is one of my HG blush items. I love that it lasts all day on my cheeks. Try applying it with a kabuki brush.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/10/2011 3:36:00 PM More reviews by xxsamarxx

Like everyone has said, pink swoon is the perfect bubblegum pink shade. I've put off buying this because of my colouring (nc35-nc40) but I regret not buying it before, its a gorgeous pink! It dosen't look amazingly natural on my skin but it still looks very pretty! I don't really need to pack it on that much but it gives that 'fresh dolly' type cheeks that'll flatter a majority of skin tones

rated 4 of 5 on 10/1/2011 3:30:00 AM More reviews by narkiz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

EDIT: I swapped this. Even though I like the color, too much swirling is needed to pick up colour, and fades after a couple of hours.

This is my all time favorite blush on my NW20 skin. My cheeks are naturally pigmented (rosy) and I have some red broken capillaries so this blue based pink blush really brightens my complexion makes me look fresh, happy and pretty. Another good point is it is MATTE meaning I can reapply without worrying about shimmers.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/19/2011 11:43:00 AM More reviews by Platosfriend

It's not what I expected it to be, in terms of color. I have a lot of blushes, including pink, so I always thought I don't need this. When my bf had a stop over in the Dubai Airport, I asked him to buy it for me from the Duty Free (much cheaper then in Europe). I've read it's a soft baby pink, but on me it just a plain old Barbie pink (NC20). It's nice and wearable but I was looking for something softer. The pigmentation is not great and it doesn't blend too well so i'm still on the search for my perfect soft baby pink blush.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2011 3:55:00 PM More reviews by AriSatomi

I bought this last year during the beginning of summer and I haven't even made a dent in it! Granted, it is a Sheertone, but a tiny dab of my brush onto the pan is very much enough! I'm someone (NC20-25) who like her blush, so that tells you a lot. I find the cold tone color can bring out some hyperpigmentation I have on my cheeks from recent breakouts, so be careful if your foundation's coverage is sheer. This is completely matte and I find it a better alternative to Dollymix, since it is easier to manage with the same fuchsia pink flush it gives to my cheeks. I will repurchase once I finish my compact, but I don't even see that ever happening.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/8/2011 9:27:00 PM More reviews by viikate

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

The colour is a very pretty cool pink and the blush is from the sheertone range, so it would not show up heavily pigmented immediatly.
    On my skin it looks pretty pink at first, but during the day it turns muddy and even reddish/brown-ish. Since someone else mentioned before that perhaps this might be better for oilier skin, I cannot agree because thatīs what I have and the colour turns a lot on me. That happened with another MAC-Blush before, too (Blooming from Cult Of Cherry) but for some reason not with a MAC Beauty Powder Blush, those stay on well and don't change colour.