April 18, 2014 | 1914 users online

Fragrances - Jennifer Aniston

rated 4 of 5 on 9/14/2011 11:55:00 AM More reviews by minyuette

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love it, it became my go-to fragrance this summer after receiving a sample from Sephora. A light beachy floral scent, very clean. After a few hours it mellows to a warm soft floral that is very subtle but surprisingly noticeable. Like when you walk up to someone and start to get a light scent off of them that makes you want to get closer, rather than some of the perfumes out there that practically smash you in the face with their potent scents. It makes ME smell good, rather than the atmosphere around me.

I don't normally try "celebrity" perfumes but I had the sample, gave it a try and fell in love. Well done!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/14/2011 11:55:00 AM More reviews by fabianowen

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wanted to like this persfume since I love beach smells and jasmine but to me it smelled like musty insence! I didn't like it at all and when I had it on it wore off quickly. I have dry skin so most perfumes I have to layer a bunch but this did not work for me. Others may enjoy it and I hope they do.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2011 11:02:00 PM More reviews by triniloveyxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This smells justtt like Neutrogena aftershower body oil. Although I love this smell, why would I want to waste money instead of just going to the drugstore and picking up the body oil for like $10. When I buy perfume, I like for it to be unique and not smell like anything else that everyone knows.

5 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2011 11:16:00 PM More reviews by CherylDavid

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this and I do not have a problem with staying power. It is not heavy so you may think its gone, but its still there. This is quickly becoming a favorite. I can see how another reviewer compared it to Philosophy scents but this is a bit more sophisticated. I hope Ms. Aniston decides to do this scent in a lotion and/or body wash, I think I would worship it. If you are sick of too fruity florals, give this one a try. It's timeless.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/9/2011 3:19:00 PM More reviews by luciamia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I smell a lot of pikake in this scent. I really like it -- smells a little bit like Bobbie Brown Beach. Very summery and sweet, with a hint of that indescribable "at the beach" smell undertone.

Problem is it lasts about 20 minutes, tops. No kidding.

At $40 for an ounce, it was fun to try, but I don't think this will be my go-to fragrance.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/2/2011 11:56:00 PM More reviews by hernana

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I really don't know how to rate this - it is the most frustrating fragrance I've ever tried to wear. I love the scent, but within 15 minutes, I can no longer smell it. I could be happy wearing this every day because it is a lovely jasmine with no weird, headachy undertones. And it is so rare that I find something that doesn't give me headache or make me feel slightly nauseated! However, it is absolutely the most fleeting scent ever invented, or I am completely anosmic to everything but the topnotes. So disappointing.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/2/2011 9:52:00 AM More reviews by makeupinthenow

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Got a smaple of this&it is horrible.Big disappointment, just like her films.Sorry but I've been to many beaches&this does not smell ANYTHING like the beach.Awful,old,moth ball smell.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/1/2011 5:22:00 PM More reviews by photogirl52

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Is it just me, or does this smell crazy similar to the Neutrogena sesame body oil? Drydown is nice and has a vanilla/sandlewood/musk smell that the body oil doesnt, but sillage is poor. Nice perfume, but would rather save money and buy the Neutrogena.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/31/2011 3:18:00 AM More reviews by greenclover

I give this a 3 just because there is nothing offensive about it but I don't know if it is for me. Yes it is (especially upon first spritz) very jasminey. The jasmine is hard to explain, it is a pretty sweet (not super sweet) cross between head-shop jasmine oil and fresh, white jasmine flowers. This kind of jasmine is not my fave so I waited for that to wear off. Luckily it did fairly quickly - the drydown which lasts a while - is a soft, cozy, clean, beachy (as in suntan lotion) lightly floral scent. I am not suprised that Jennifer Aniston is a CLEAN line perfume fan. The drydown reminds me of the drydown of some clean perfumes - soft and clean! (however the initial couple of hours of the CLEAN fragrances are horrid to me!) luckily Jennifer Aniston does not have that in common (with Clean) just the drydown! :)

rated 3 of 5 on 8/17/2011 6:46:00 PM More reviews by shann106

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

To me this smells like the old White Shoulders or Sand and Sable, and it does not last long at all. I sprayed it on when I walked into Ulta, by the time I left their was no trace of the scent at all.