August 29, 2014 | 1895 users online

Fragrances - Jennifer Aniston

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2011 9:17:00 PM More reviews by rastaxcore

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got a sample of this and was pleasantly surprised, I wound up buying the roller ball version. I don't know what the other reviews are talking about, there's nothing musty or incensey about this fragrance. What struck me first was the clean, pretty floral bouquet -- nothing too heady and not weighed down by oriental notes. It fades to a clean finish somewhat like Amazing Grace by Philosophy. Maybe this scent is particular about people's skin chemistry, I don't know, but I definitely don't smell anything offensive in this. It's gentle without being babylike. I think you could wear it in any season but it would be most fitting in springtime, it might be a little too floral to be a summer classic. I also appreciate the reasonable price tag, you can get a roller ball for $18 rather than having to spend $60 or more on a full size bottle.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2011 7:52:00 PM More reviews by classygirl

Almost identical to Gendarme. An overly heady, poor reproduction of Gendarme (for women- the male's has a leather note that makes it slightly different).

If you like this, I strongly urge you to try Gendarme or Philosopy's Pure Grace. Even Clean. IMO, they're a better version of this. I had high hopes bc I love soapy musk scents, but this is too cloying and heady for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/8/2011 3:19:00 PM More reviews by CoverModel

Absolutely a fragrance flop..it smells like a suntan lotion mixed with mosquito spray, very plain and unpractical bottle...she should stick to movies.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2011 3:57:00 PM More reviews by rebemdee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a perfectly innocuous, inoffensive floral scent. There's nothing fancy or exciting about it, but it's summery, fresh and sweet, and can be worn to the office or out on the town. It perfectly captures what I think of Jennifer Aniston: nothing too exciting, nothing unappealling, pleasant and fashionable. She's sort of the "vanilla" of the celebrity world, and this is the "vanilla" of the perfume world.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 9/14/2011 11:55:00 AM More reviews by minyuette

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love it, it became my go-to fragrance this summer after receiving a sample from Sephora. A light beachy floral scent, very clean. After a few hours it mellows to a warm soft floral that is very subtle but surprisingly noticeable. Like when you walk up to someone and start to get a light scent off of them that makes you want to get closer, rather than some of the perfumes out there that practically smash you in the face with their potent scents. It makes ME smell good, rather than the atmosphere around me.

I don't normally try "celebrity" perfumes but I had the sample, gave it a try and fell in love. Well done!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/14/2011 11:55:00 AM More reviews by fabianowen

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wanted to like this persfume since I love beach smells and jasmine but to me it smelled like musty insence! I didn't like it at all and when I had it on it wore off quickly. I have dry skin so most perfumes I have to layer a bunch but this did not work for me. Others may enjoy it and I hope they do.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2011 11:02:00 PM More reviews by triniloveyxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This smells justtt like Neutrogena aftershower body oil. Although I love this smell, why would I want to waste money instead of just going to the drugstore and picking up the body oil for like $10. When I buy perfume, I like for it to be unique and not smell like anything else that everyone knows.

5 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2011 11:16:00 PM More reviews by CherylDavid

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this and I do not have a problem with staying power. It is not heavy so you may think its gone, but its still there. This is quickly becoming a favorite. I can see how another reviewer compared it to Philosophy scents but this is a bit more sophisticated. I hope Ms. Aniston decides to do this scent in a lotion and/or body wash, I think I would worship it. If you are sick of too fruity florals, give this one a try. It's timeless.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/9/2011 3:19:00 PM More reviews by luciamia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I smell a lot of pikake in this scent. I really like it -- smells a little bit like Bobbie Brown Beach. Very summery and sweet, with a hint of that indescribable "at the beach" smell undertone.

Problem is it lasts about 20 minutes, tops. No kidding.

At $40 for an ounce, it was fun to try, but I don't think this will be my go-to fragrance.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/2/2011 11:56:00 PM More reviews by hernana

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I really don't know how to rate this - it is the most frustrating fragrance I've ever tried to wear. I love the scent, but within 15 minutes, I can no longer smell it. I could be happy wearing this every day because it is a lovely jasmine with no weird, headachy undertones. And it is so rare that I find something that doesn't give me headache or make me feel slightly nauseated! However, it is absolutely the most fleeting scent ever invented, or I am completely anosmic to everything but the topnotes. So disappointing.