Jennifer Aniston

3.2

on 11/13/2011 11:07:00 PM

Ok....seriously ladies.....beautiful Jennifer anistin does not wear this gross scent. C'mon. This is dollar store stuff, I'm sure. I like the actress but she should stick to the acting. This perfume embarrasses her beauty. Amgelina jolie must die laughing about this perfume. This perfume stinks....and not in a good way. I keep trying to leave a review on sephora about this and they won't let me.

on 10/23/2011 6:53:00 AM

I bought this perfume spur of the moment. Spelled it and thought I liked it. I tried this perfume for about 3 days straight and just could not fall in love with it as I had hoped. It's strong, fades completely out very fast to nothing. Smells almost exactly like J. Lo Glo, I love Jennifer aniston and I wanted to like it but just could not. I returned it and traded it for Ralph Lauren Romance. I had been wearing Lancome Miracle and was just looking for a new scent. Note to self, I am giving up on celebrity driven scents, I feel certain Jennifer Aniston would never wear her own scent. Super floral, strong and musky

on 10/13/2011 9:17:00 PM

I got a sample of this and was pleasantly surprised, I wound up buying the roller ball version. I don't know what the other reviews are talking about, there's nothing musty or incensey about this fragrance. What struck me first was the clean, pretty floral bouquet -- nothing too heady and not weighed down by oriental notes. It fades to a clean finish somewhat like Amazing Grace by Philosophy. Maybe this scent is particular about people's skin chemistry, I don't know, but I definitely don't smell anything offensive in this. It's gentle without being babylike. I think you could wear it in any season but it would be most fitting in springtime, it might be a little too floral to be a summer classic. I also appreciate the reasonable price tag, you can get a roller ball for $18 rather than having to spend $60 or more on a full size bottle.

on 10/8/2011 7:52:00 PM

Almost identical to Gendarme. An overly heady, poor reproduction of Gendarme (for women- the male's has a leather note that makes it slightly different).

If you like this, I strongly urge you to try Gendarme or Philosopy's Pure Grace. Even Clean. IMO, they're a better version of this. I had high hopes bc I love soapy musk scents, but this is too cloying and heady for me.

on 10/8/2011 3:19:00 PM

Absolutely a fragrance flop..it smells like a suntan lotion mixed with mosquito spray, very plain and unpractical bottle...she should stick to movies.

on 9/22/2011 3:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Other, Cool

This is a perfectly innocuous, inoffensive floral scent. There's nothing fancy or exciting about it, but it's summery, fresh and sweet, and can be worn to the office or out on the town. It perfectly captures what I think of Jennifer Aniston: nothing too exciting, nothing unappealling, pleasant and fashionable. She's sort of the "vanilla" of the celebrity world, and this is the "vanilla" of the perfume world.

on 9/14/2011 11:55:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Love it, it became my go-to fragrance this summer after receiving a sample from Sephora. A light beachy floral scent, very clean. After a few hours it mellows to a warm soft floral that is very subtle but surprisingly noticeable. Like when you walk up to someone and start to get a light scent off of them that makes you want to get closer, rather than some of the perfumes out there that practically smash you in the face with their potent scents. It makes ME smell good, rather than the atmosphere around me.

I don't normally try "celebrity" perfumes but I had the sample, gave it a try and fell in love. Well done!

on 9/14/2011 11:55:00 AM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I wanted to like this persfume since I love beach smells and jasmine but to me it smelled like musty insence! I didn't like it at all and when I had it on it wore off quickly. I have dry skin so most perfumes I have to layer a bunch but this did not work for me. Others may enjoy it and I hope they do.

on 9/13/2011 11:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

This smells justtt like Neutrogena aftershower body oil. Although I love this smell, why would I want to waste money instead of just going to the drugstore and picking up the body oil for like $10. When I buy perfume, I like for it to be unique and not smell like anything else that everyone knows.

on 9/12/2011 11:16:00 PM

I love this and I do not have a problem with staying power. It is not heavy so you may think its gone, but its still there. This is quickly becoming a favorite. I can see how another reviewer compared it to Philosophy scents but this is a bit more sophisticated. I hope Ms. Aniston decides to do this scent in a lotion and/or body wash, I think I would worship it. If you are sick of too fruity florals, give this one a try. It's timeless.

Popular Fragrances