November 26, 2014 | 1585 users online

Treatments (Face) - E.L.F. - Zit Zapper

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2013 8:29:00 PM More reviews by EllieKaye

This product is my life saver! I originally hesitated to buy it because I was worried the quality would be very bad considering it was only one dollar. I have dry skin that breaks out so easily. I carry one around with me everywhere I go and keep one right by my bed! Whenever I feel a problem spot coming on I just glide this product right over it. The rollerball makes it so easy to apply. I also particularly like the fact that it's clear and is great to put on at work or just out and about without feeling embarrassed or insecure about how I look! It's great!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2013 5:31:00 PM More reviews by bethanyj3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this product! I bought it because I had a stubborn pimple that would not go away, so I was only wasting a dollar. I rubbed this on that pimple and it was much smaller by the morning. I applied it through the day and it was pretty much gone by the end of the day. I now use it whenever I feel something coming up and it works very well to minimize it. Also, its $1 and contains tea tree oil and witch hazel, so it's not some weird chemical youre putting on your face.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2013 2:23:00 PM More reviews by SHeust

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I got this for all of $1 on sale (I think it's usually $2) and it's probably the best dollar I have ever spent. It's not really a miracle product, but it definitely performs over its price point. It works well to keep blemishes from getting bigger without stinging or burning. I wish the rollerball allowed a little bit more product out - sometimes I have to check and see if anything actually came out - but using a rollerball for this was genius. It uses natural ingredients (I think mostly witch hazel?) to fight blemishes and works best on little ones. It's clear and not gooey or messy like some blemish fighters are. Just don't overuse it or it will really dry out your skin around the blemish and make it hideously flaky.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2013 6:35:00 PM More reviews by lshewokis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This works really well for me! I put it on at night on the areas that need it and by morning the zit's redness has gone down and it isn't as noticeable. After a while the zit is eventually gone! I've heard that it doesn't work for everyone but it's only a dollar so try it!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/3/2013 5:30:00 PM More reviews by eminem42127

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have really bad hormonal acne (due to switching birth control types) and this product did nothing clear up my skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2013 4:33:00 PM More reviews by lanamoase

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I put it on a few spots (not really pimples) on my face. After a minute of putting it on it stung a lot but apparently it means that it is working. The scent is over powering and it smells, but it goes after about 5 minutes. I had only one actual pimple and I applied it to that too. It made the pimple go down a little but it made the white head bigger. I can't really say whether it worked or not since I have only used it once.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/15/2013 11:35:00 PM More reviews by luverchick

i dont hate nor love this zit zapper.....i just dont see major effectiveness...but then again im not constant with this product only bought it once and i used it all up but i cant say that it was a life changer

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2013 3:43:00 AM More reviews by pk31

I still can not believe how much I like this product. I was hesitant only because it was so cheap, I was afraid it would create a whole new problem by giving me severe dry patches but for $1, I decided to try it and am so glad I did! The only thing I would change about the product is the rollerball applicator for cleanliness reasons, but you also need to keep in mind you're paying practically nothing for a product that actually works! I just roll some of the product onto a clean finger to apply. I've used this for the last three days in a row and it significantly reduced the size and redness of my breakout. I plan on purchasing a couple more as back up so I always have this around!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2012 1:38:00 PM More reviews by blacklondon

I love how easy this is to apply, all you have to do is uncap the roller ball and glide it over the problem area or blemish. I like the smell, it makes me think of VICS Vapo rub for some reason. It's not too strong of a smell and it doesn't linger on the skin. The product itself really helps me with any blemishes, even ones that haven't fully "popped out" yet. It dries any blemishes up and helps take away the redness and helps them clear up faster. I would definitely repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/23/2012 1:00:00 AM More reviews by XoxoPockii

this product is amazing it cleared up most of my acne