E.L.F. Zit Zapper

3.7

Price: $

Price: $

ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Salicylic Acid 1% OTHER INGREDIENTS: Water, Witch Hazel (Hamamelis virginiana) Distillate, Alcohol, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Cinnamomum Camphora (Camphor) Bark Oil

on 5/2/2013 11:23:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I'm not exactly acne prone, but when I do get the occasional pimple/break out from hormones or whatever, I just dab this on at night time and in the morning my pimple is either dried up completely or significantly reduced in size.
The roller ball can be a little annoying to work with, so I roll the applicator on my hand until I get a steady amount of product flowing from it, then I apply it on my face and wash my hands after.

on 4/30/2013 3:30:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

This stuff is awesome! I applied it to a huge cystic acne pimple I had that popped on its own and to a smaller whitehead. It reduced the size of the popped one in a few hours and got rid of the whitehead over night. It contains 1% salicylic acid so it stings when you first put it on. I apply it with the roller pointed vertically down to get the product out - it's a small roller that can be a little intermittent when it's held horizontally. Totally recommend this! 5 lippies!

on 4/14/2013 3:15:00 PM

I have alot of E.L.F products and they all work great! I love them soo much, but this product i have to say has been the wort i've bought from E.L.F! I dont usally have zits but when i do get then i thought this would be great for that. I was wrong it did not do anything to my skin, what a waste of money.

on 3/10/2013 11:40:00 PM

I love it! It has tea tree oil, which is good for the skin and the reason why I bought it. For me, it works. I don't have acne prone skin. I rarely get pimples,but when I do, I put this on and works.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I'm in love with this product. It's a great easy product you apply and go! It's a roll on. It contains a clear liquid so you can put it underneath your makeup. It works after a few weeks. I apply it whenever I can throughout the day. Not only that but it's only $1.00. Keep and eye for the look out because they are usually out of stock.
Hope that helped
xoxo
NataliePRMakeup

on 3/2/2013 8:29:00 PM

This product is my life saver! I originally hesitated to buy it because I was worried the quality would be very bad considering it was only one dollar. I have dry skin that breaks out so easily. I carry one around with me everywhere I go and keep one right by my bed! Whenever I feel a problem spot coming on I just glide this product right over it. The rollerball makes it so easy to apply. I also particularly like the fact that it's clear and is great to put on at work or just out and about without feeling embarrassed or insecure about how I look! It's great!

on 3/2/2013 5:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this product! I bought it because I had a stubborn pimple that would not go away, so I was only wasting a dollar. I rubbed this on that pimple and it was much smaller by the morning. I applied it through the day and it was pretty much gone by the end of the day. I now use it whenever I feel something coming up and it works very well to minimize it. Also, its $1 and contains tea tree oil and witch hazel, so it's not some weird chemical youre putting on your face.

on 2/11/2013 2:23:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I got this for all of $1 on sale (I think it's usually $2) and it's probably the best dollar I have ever spent. It's not really a miracle product, but it definitely performs over its price point. It works well to keep blemishes from getting bigger without stinging or burning. I wish the rollerball allowed a little bit more product out - sometimes I have to check and see if anything actually came out - but using a rollerball for this was genius. It uses natural ingredients (I think mostly witch hazel?) to fight blemishes and works best on little ones. It's clear and not gooey or messy like some blemish fighters are. Just don't overuse it or it will really dry out your skin around the blemish and make it hideously flaky.

on 2/9/2013 6:35:00 PM

This works really well for me! I put it on at night on the areas that need it and by morning the zit's redness has gone down and it isn't as noticeable. After a while the zit is eventually gone! I've heard that it doesn't work for everyone but it's only a dollar so try it!

on 2/3/2013 5:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I have really bad hormonal acne (due to switching birth control types) and this product did nothing clear up my skin.

Popular Treatments (Face)