April 23, 2014 | 2003 users online

Treatments - E.L.F. - Zit Zapper

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 6/24/2012 7:30:00 AM More reviews by woahviviannn

It didn't work me but it also didn't break me out. Overall it didn't do anything to my blemishes. It's only a dollar so I wasn't surprise but I saw some reviews saying it was amazing. Oh wells! I would say try it yourself to see if it works for you. There's really nothin to lose ;)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2012 9:11:00 PM More reviews by makeupfreek9

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product is great! It works awesome on keeping clear skin.
Pros-
-Natural ingredients
-very cheap
-small and convient for purse
-works

Cons-
-smells gross when fresh
-roller ball picks up bacteria

The smell is tolerable, but i always use it on a clean face to avoid bacteria pick up.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2012 8:27:00 PM More reviews by emilyannh

This stuff is great. I had a huge ugly zit that I had been fighting with for days. I had been putting some expensive "all natural" mask that my mom had got from the spa she works at on it as a spot treatment and it still would not go down. I dug this out of my makeup drawer as a last resort as I had never really used it before. The next morning the zit was completely dried up. Great stuff. The only thing is I don't feel like the little roller ball thing gives out product sometimes.... and I feel weird about the germs from my face being rolled back into the tube.... or maybe I am just weird. I don't know. Anyways, great product!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2012 7:49:00 PM More reviews by iheartmakeup17

While the formula works GREAT, the packaging is terrible and the smell is even worse. The rollerball only dispenses a very small amount of product onto your face, and then transfers the bacteria to all the other pimples! Yuck! It also smells super weird and chemical-y. I prefer a salicylic acid treatment.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/12/2012 12:39:00 PM More reviews by klckelso

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I tried this last night and it works pretty good. I break out when its that lovely time of the month and they are usually monster zits. I dabbed this on the zits that were about to pop up and this definitely made them smaller! The only thing I hate (as others have stated) is the packaging. Rollerball applicator+nasty zit=terrible idea. I just wash my hands and roll/dab some of it on my finger, then apply it to my zit(s). Since it was only $1 I can't complain. The medicine I used to put on them (which works just as well as the E.L.F.) was $50...I'm more than willing to save the difference!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2012 3:35:00 AM More reviews by luxferi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This ELF Zit Zapper works TONS better than stuff with benzoyl peroxide. Granted, it doesn't work on huge, hormonal cystic pimples around my chin, but I cleared that up using The Pill. Anyway, for the random stress pimples around my face, I find that this works so well. I apply Avene Eluage in the evening, and then I just dab a little of this whenever and wherever needed. Go to sleep, and the next morning, the pimples are either gone or shrunk. And this lasts forever! I've been using it for 6 months and I still have 95% left. Great deal!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/25/2012 9:23:00 PM More reviews by deadiswhatweaimfor

I can't really say this product is crap because it was only 3 dollars. I applied this to a pimple I was getting. It was just a red bump. After a few minutes the pimples size increased and turned into a nasty white head. Also the packaging is terrible. You put this on your pimple then later reapply it to another pimple? Your just transferring the bacteria. This is a product that collects dust at the bottom of my makeup drawer.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2012 7:52:00 PM More reviews by LadyClaudia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a great treatment for that random pimple, but it isn't for long term acne. You can buy this on e.l.f.'s website, Target, or where I got it, Walmart for $1. The packaging is nice, but it isn't the most sanitary, since it's a roller ball. You can slip it in your makeup bag or even your pocket easily. The formula has lots of acne fighting ingredients, like salicylic acid, witch hazel, and tea tree oil. I used this about 3 hours before a concert on a big pimple I had, and it significantly reduced the redness and size of it. If you have serious acne problems, it probably won't work for that, but for the occasional zit, this is great. :)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2012 4:12:00 PM More reviews by Beautyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I am truthfully surprised at the good reviews this is getting. I mean, I bought this not expecting it to work anyway(what do you expect for a dollar?) but it was really pointless. The 3 pimples I did use it on ended up even bigger than they were already. I felt like I was putting water on them. This did absolutely nothing at all. I would've gotten more results from taking the $1 and throwing in the garbage as opposed to spending it on this.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2012 2:30:00 PM More reviews by ZebraPrints

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to love this product, and was looking forward to trying it out. Sadly, It did nothing for me. I did feel the stinging when applied to a zit, but that's it. The next couple of days the zit was still there. I did try this out again a few days after when I noticed a pimple forming. The next day it was still there, and still sore. =( I don't know how this product is getting such good reviews.