E.L.F. Zit Zapper

3.7

Price: $

Price: $

ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Salicylic Acid 1% OTHER INGREDIENTS: Water, Witch Hazel (Hamamelis virginiana) Distillate, Alcohol, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Cinnamomum Camphora (Camphor) Bark Oil

I normally don't get pimples (I get blackheads), but I had a few on my forehead the other day, and it was very frustrating. I had heard good things about this product, so I picked it up at Target for $1. I've noticed that a lot of people do not like the rolling applicator because it spreads bacteria, but what I do is I roll the product onto a clean Q-tip and then apply it to a blemish. This way, I keep the product sterile. Anyway, I applied it at night and the next morning my blemishes were significantly smaller!

I would totally buy this product again. For the price, it's an awesome product AND you get a lot of it! Try it out! Plus, if you end up not liking the product, it's only $1.

on 7/12/2013 10:14:00 AM

I woke up 3 days before a huge party I was hosting and had a zit smack in between my eyebrows! I had to get rid of it ASAP. I went to Target and picked up the ELF Zit Zapper for a good price of $1. As soon as I went home I unwrapped it and saw it was a roll on applicator. Way to spread germs! The smell was also HORRIBLE. Before I went to bed, I put it on my finger instead of the pimple and dabbed It on my zit and went to sleep. The next morning I woke up and the zit was HUGE. Just my luck. I applied it the next two nights and it just kept getting bigger. and bigger! The night before my party I didn't use it and the zit shrunk dramatically. It was unfortunately still there for my party :/ I do not recommend this product as it doesn't do well! PROS ~ The packaging, The price. CONS ~ The applicator, The smell, and the fact it doesn't work.

on 6/20/2013 5:50:00 PM

I love this stuff, for just a dollar it's amazing, as soon as I applied this my zits started going down, and the recess lessened, you are suppose to put it one about 3 times a day, and I recommend only putting it on the pimple and not all over. It's a roll on stick so I guess it's not very sanitary but it's still great. I would deff purchase this again and recommend it as well

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I don't break out much. But every few months I get a handful of blemishes, and at my age (just over 30) it is beyond annoying! Just over a month ago my skin thought I was going through puberty and I ended up with 5 very bad cystic type blemishes, and a scatter that were somewhere between white heads and papules. Ugh. I have a very hard time with every day acne face wash, it is too harsh on my sensitive skin for regular use (I end up trading some breakouts for an all over chemical burned look).
Saw this at Target for a buck, with 1% salicylic acid, tea tree oil and witch hazel on the label, so I figured for the price it was worth a shot. Amazing! I rolled on my trouble areas every few hours (took with me when I was out and about and just spot-applied). Within hours clearing up and with the worst it took about 2 - 3 days to *completely* clear.
-Does not irritate my skin at all.
-The rolling tube works well, distributes evenly, plus has stayed clean - one of my initial concerns.
-Small enough to throw in your bag or pocket and go.

Since I don't really need it too often for face, I was trying to think about how to not waste the remaining product... After waxing bikini I get those little bumps, and now that's what I use this for. Also works great for that, and is SO much cheaper than medicated anti-bump creams (over all cost is lower, you need much less product, and it doesn't smell as bad IMO)

on 5/2/2013 11:23:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I'm not exactly acne prone, but when I do get the occasional pimple/break out from hormones or whatever, I just dab this on at night time and in the morning my pimple is either dried up completely or significantly reduced in size.
The roller ball can be a little annoying to work with, so I roll the applicator on my hand until I get a steady amount of product flowing from it, then I apply it on my face and wash my hands after.

on 4/30/2013 3:30:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

This stuff is awesome! I applied it to a huge cystic acne pimple I had that popped on its own and to a smaller whitehead. It reduced the size of the popped one in a few hours and got rid of the whitehead over night. It contains 1% salicylic acid so it stings when you first put it on. I apply it with the roller pointed vertically down to get the product out - it's a small roller that can be a little intermittent when it's held horizontally. Totally recommend this! 5 lippies!

on 4/14/2013 3:15:00 PM

I have alot of E.L.F products and they all work great! I love them soo much, but this product i have to say has been the wort i've bought from E.L.F! I dont usally have zits but when i do get then i thought this would be great for that. I was wrong it did not do anything to my skin, what a waste of money.

on 3/10/2013 11:40:00 PM

I love it! It has tea tree oil, which is good for the skin and the reason why I bought it. For me, it works. I don't have acne prone skin. I rarely get pimples,but when I do, I put this on and works.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I'm in love with this product. It's a great easy product you apply and go! It's a roll on. It contains a clear liquid so you can put it underneath your makeup. It works after a few weeks. I apply it whenever I can throughout the day. Not only that but it's only $1.00. Keep and eye for the look out because they are usually out of stock.
Hope that helped
xoxo
NataliePRMakeup

on 3/2/2013 8:29:00 PM

This product is my life saver! I originally hesitated to buy it because I was worried the quality would be very bad considering it was only one dollar. I have dry skin that breaks out so easily. I carry one around with me everywhere I go and keep one right by my bed! Whenever I feel a problem spot coming on I just glide this product right over it. The rollerball makes it so easy to apply. I also particularly like the fact that it's clear and is great to put on at work or just out and about without feeling embarrassed or insecure about how I look! It's great!