August 2, 2014 | 1179 users online

Treatments (Face) - E.L.F. - Zit Zapper

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2013 3:43:00 AM More reviews by pk31

I still can not believe how much I like this product. I was hesitant only because it was so cheap, I was afraid it would create a whole new problem by giving me severe dry patches but for $1, I decided to try it and am so glad I did! The only thing I would change about the product is the rollerball applicator for cleanliness reasons, but you also need to keep in mind you're paying practically nothing for a product that actually works! I just roll some of the product onto a clean finger to apply. I've used this for the last three days in a row and it significantly reduced the size and redness of my breakout. I plan on purchasing a couple more as back up so I always have this around!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2012 1:38:00 PM More reviews by blacklondon

I love how easy this is to apply, all you have to do is uncap the roller ball and glide it over the problem area or blemish. I like the smell, it makes me think of VICS Vapo rub for some reason. It's not too strong of a smell and it doesn't linger on the skin. The product itself really helps me with any blemishes, even ones that haven't fully "popped out" yet. It dries any blemishes up and helps take away the redness and helps them clear up faster. I would definitely repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/23/2012 1:00:00 AM More reviews by XoxoPockii

this product is amazing it cleared up most of my acne

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2012 7:25:00 PM More reviews by Sarraaa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

I don't suffer from severe acne, but I get a zit here and there occassionally.
I only need to apply this two nights in a row and my zits are gone! I am really thankful i found this product. And for the price, can't go wrong ! The smell might bugg some people , but honestly with those results I don't care what it smells like at all

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2012 8:41:00 PM More reviews by FrazzleDazzle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Bought this after reading a good review, LOVE this product!

I have good skin already but I do get the odd one or two spots at certain times of the month. At this moment in time I have a particularly painful one one my forehead causing me a huge headache everytime I even nudge it. I used this over it and it immediately gave me cooling relief from the pain, I could feel the product sting which means its working. Its a nice sensation but it goes away after like 2 seconds. What this must do is dry out the spot thus killing it because within 3 hours the spot was noticeably smaller and less angry. You do have to keep applying it regularly for it to fully work though and its best you do it before bed time so that it really sinks in. Great product for my needs :D

rated 3 of 5 on 7/9/2012 4:15:00 PM More reviews by stunningdesire

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff is great for that every now and then pop up. Sometimes certain pimples are extremely stubborn and other go away the next day! I wouldn't say this product necessarily "zaps" the zits, but it definitely helps reduce the size and redness. Good product to have :) && CHEAP!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2012 1:06:00 PM More reviews by MissRaffix3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

First let me say that I've never had horrible acne. I just get a few spots on my face here and there. I've been using this product for a couple days now. On some of my spots, it has definitely helped to make them less red and reduce them in size. However, it has hardly worked on other ones. But I also found it is somewhat helpful in making mosquito bites not itch.
I would recommend this product because it is definitely a useful pimple medication for on-the-go. It is about the size of a lip gloss and the roll-on application is very unique and useful. I know people are saying the roller ball is unsanitary, but the product has ingredients in it that kill bacteria anyway, so it doesn't really matter. And for only a dollar, you can't really go wrong.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/24/2012 7:30:00 AM More reviews by woahviviannn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It didn't work me but it also didn't break me out. Overall it didn't do anything to my blemishes. It's only a dollar so I wasn't surprise but I saw some reviews saying it was amazing. Oh wells! I would say try it yourself to see if it works for you. There's really nothin to lose ;)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2012 9:11:00 PM More reviews by makeupfreek9

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product is great! It works awesome on keeping clear skin.
Pros-
-Natural ingredients
-very cheap
-small and convient for purse
-works

Cons-
-smells gross when fresh
-roller ball picks up bacteria

The smell is tolerable, but i always use it on a clean face to avoid bacteria pick up.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2012 8:27:00 PM More reviews by emilyannh

This stuff is great. I had a huge ugly zit that I had been fighting with for days. I had been putting some expensive "all natural" mask that my mom had got from the spa she works at on it as a spot treatment and it still would not go down. I dug this out of my makeup drawer as a last resort as I had never really used it before. The next morning the zit was completely dried up. Great stuff. The only thing is I don't feel like the little roller ball thing gives out product sometimes.... and I feel weird about the germs from my face being rolled back into the tube.... or maybe I am just weird. I don't know. Anyways, great product!