December 21, 2014 | 1701 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Matte - Omega

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2011 3:47:00 PM More reviews by UHMANDUH9

looks amazing to fill in eye brows for those with light ashy brows. i love this color.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2011 12:16:00 PM More reviews by Susan2148

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this a couple of weeks ago, and it's turning out to be the color I use when I just want to slap something on and get out the door. It requires very little blending and gives my eyes a little oomph without a lot of work. I've been using it as a lid color, but after reading other reviews, I'm going to try it in the crease. With Omega on my lids and brown/taupe liner (WNW Taupe pencil), I'm good to go. I've hit the pan on very few products in my life, but I can see it happening with Omega.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2011 10:41:00 PM More reviews by Murais

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

The is a mighty fine light gray-brown eyeshadow. And silly me, I'd put off buying it for a long time since it looked sort of blah in real life and online. But I finally succumbed due to Mac's ever helpful free shipping offers-which frequently draw me in like a siren dooms sailors to the rocks- and it turns out to be a brilliant neutral crease color for my light, peachy redhead's skin. Oddly enough, it's a better mlbb crease color than my warmer light brown crease shades (soft brown, bamboo, kid) due to the cool tones contrasting against my skin better. And it's better for my nc20 skin than copperplate since omega is a much lighter, cool brown as opposed to copperplate's dark, almost true gray tone. And there's the extra bonus pleasure that Omega can be used as a brow shadow should I want slightly darker, more dramatic brows. Very nice, indeed.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2011 6:38:00 PM More reviews by belladonnawildheart

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Omega is a great greyish purple taupe shade. The finish is smooth and matte. I used this with Shroom all over the lid and I lightly sweep Omega in my crease with a 217. Can look bruised on my skin if I dont use a light hand. For ref. NW20 and 20 in MUFE F&B

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2011 6:06:00 PM More reviews by rockangel04

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a great color, I'm NC 15-20 and I use this as a lid color or crease color depending on the look I'm doin. When browsing on the MAC website looking at shadows I'm always drawn to this color, then I realize I have it. I team this up with either painterly paint pot or the untitled paint as a base then use copperplate in the outer V and brule or bisque to blend and highlight. As I do with any eyeshadow though I reccommend googling swatches of the MAC eye shadows or checking them out it the store. Sometimes the website doensn't do the color justice.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2011 5:50:00 PM More reviews by Luciel86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

This is a great eyeshadow and also multifunctional. I use it in the crease which is lovely as I am blonde with fair skin. Also this is great for my eyebrow! Love it! I will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2011 9:57:00 AM More reviews by ClaireMcD77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a perfect crease base for me and my NC20-25 skin. It's really foolproof. Will always have this in my kit.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2011 12:00:00 PM More reviews by CarlaN

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

What took me so long to find this?

Omega looks soo boring, at first glance, but it's the perfect perfect perfect matte light beige taupe. At least to my eyes, Omega is very sliightly on the cool side of absolute neutral, but that's fine for me. If you're familiar with Stila Kamet, consider Omega's color a slightly more brown version of that shade.
If you, like I, crave understated neutral shadows to play up your eye color, you NEED Omega. I did havea bit of trouble getting enough color at first, but I find that if I lightly "rough up" the surface of my Omega with tweezers, it somehow "unlocks" the pigment.

This is a DEFINITE repurchase! In fact, I'm tempted to hoard Omega, but I could probably find a similar shade in a line such as Bobbi Brown, if necessary.
I know we just met, Omega, but I love you, and I'm ready to commit! ;)

continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2011 6:06:00 PM More reviews by suzyqz1970

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love it! Think I found a replacement for Jane's Eye-Zing in Rock Star. Great basic light taupe color. Good saturation of color. Unlike Rock Star, I don't have to even use a primer to get good coverage.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2011 7:53:00 PM More reviews by gracie114

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This was recommended to me as a brow filler at the MAC counter. I have very full brows and because they have a nice shape, it never occurred to me to use powder on them. I am so glad I listened though! It helps making me look more put together. I use an EcoTools angled eyeliner brush to apply it and it looks great. It looks very natural.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No