September 1, 2014 | 2032 users online

Mascara - Christian Dior - DiorShow Maximizer Lash Plumping Serum

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 9/20/2012 5:14:00 PM More reviews by jasminejones2011

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was sooo excited to finally save enough money and buy this product!...the first time i used it, i was so in love with it! but now im having second thougths... i dont think it really works like its supposed to after the first application...now im starting to think my lashes look better without the primer....ORRR maybe im just doing it wrong! i dont know what the problem is..i hope its me and not the primer because i would hate for it to stop working and i paid over $30 for it....the packing is very very veryyyy nice! i love it and it last for a very long time! the brush is a little wierd, but i can deal with it. I dont really like that the product doesnt really dry clear as it claims..and i have to put so much primer on my lashes to get the dramatic look that i love. Overall, i am going to say that this product is amazing..but only because i paid over $30 for it.maybe im just using it wrong.i dont knowwwwww

rated 1 of 5 on 9/18/2012 11:46:00 AM More reviews by MeikoSama

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

this doesn't work well for me for some reason despite it's great reviews. I find it just makes my other mascaras look more clumpy (in a way my lashes do look thicker, but also clumped). Tried using it nightly for it's supposed conditioning/plumping benefits, and have noticed no difference.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2012 10:48:00 AM More reviews by nena923

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have only gone through one tube of this, but this stuff is truly amazing I love it so much and I look forward to buying it again. My lashes really looked like fake lashes and so pretty. So if you just want bam lashes I would definitly recomend this primer it is awesome.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2012 8:16:00 PM More reviews by Melloney

Yes , this is a very very good product. It works, plain and simple. The wand is very effective and the effect on lashes after mascara is truly lovely. Get some.
I have realized that primer is everything - primer for lashes, skin etc - they work .

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2012 5:11:00 PM More reviews by x0xAmanda

I've gone through over 7 tubes of this and I'm still buying! It's crazy expensive but definitely helps my overall eye look--I look like I'm wearing falsies, with ANY mascara! I put on a few coats of this (4 or 5) and then I immediately put the mascara on. It doesn't leave my lashes looking gray like some other lash primers and it keeps them big and conditioned. I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2012 2:38:00 AM More reviews by rlwhite6979

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Amazing lashes!
I tried my mom's new tube of this and didn't put any mascara on (it was upstairs and I couldn't be bothered, I was just playing with her new haul) and wasn't impressed. My lashes didn't look any better and felt a bit stiff and the tips stayed white. Later when I applied some Lancome mascara I could not believe how great my lashes looked! They were long, thick, and curled! I have kind of crap lashes so I was so excited I made my mom go with me to Sephora right then so I could get my own tube! I'm not a fan of the Diorshow mascara though :/

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2012 2:42:00 PM More reviews by LadyKolie

First, I am glad this isn't water proof. What ever ingredient that is in waterproof mascaras makes my eye lashes fall out without hours of application.

This did make my eyelashes look longer and thicker.

However, maybe I didn't work fast enough, maybe I worked too fast, I don't know, I was under the impression you apply your mascara over this while this product is still wet on your lashes. It stayed white, which isn't something I liked. It felt tacky when I tried to put my Diorshow Iconic over the top of it. It took more than one coat to cover the white. It made my mascara clumpier. And it made my mascara stay kind of tacky. Maybe it is just my lashes, or maybe I didn't apply it correctly.
My eyelashes are pretty long (now that they have grown back) but I when I wear mascara I would like them to look a little more full. I was hoping this primer would do that, but all I got was more clumps.

Unless I figure out what I am doing wrong, I won't be buying this product again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2012 12:06:00 PM More reviews by Pey8188

LOVE LOVE LOVE this primer!! I also love the white bottle it comes in. Yes, it is pricey but worth it. I dont like to skimp on makeup.

This primer combined with YSL shocking mascara is incredible. I'm new to makeup alley but I'll post pictures soon of the primer and mascara.

LOVE LOVE the primer.

**the only thing, is that you do need to make sure you are very cautious and precise when applying. Once you finish the primer and put on your mascara, if you dont have the primer exactly where you wanted your eyelashes, that's where they'll stay when it comes time for mascara.

Basically, be sure to separate your lashes beforehand, which you'd need to do with any primer. This stuff is so powerful!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2012 10:57:00 PM More reviews by wildcatcutie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is probably one of the best makeup products that I've ever used. And I've used a lot of stuff! I feel like I'm always searching for the perfect foundation, lipstick, eyeliner... My point is, i have a hard time finding things that i love. Well, this is the perfect mascara primer! It beats cils booster by a long shot! It sounds crazy, but my lashes really are longer! This primer provides perfect separation, volume, and length. It makes any mascara work 10 times better! I have repurchased this product at least three times all ready. The secret is to apply to one eye at a time, then apply your mascara while this is still wet. It doesn't work nearly as well if you wait for it to dry. This is such a great product, I don't have any cons at all, besides maybe the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2012 2:10:00 AM More reviews by Ivyxoxo

I can't say i don't like it, coz it really makes your lashes longer, But I doubt I'll buy it again since a lot of other products can do the same thing at much lower costs.