July 30, 2014 | 1876 users online

Mascara - Christian Dior - DiorShow Maximizer Lash Plumping Serum

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2012 10:48:00 AM More reviews by nena923

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have only gone through one tube of this, but this stuff is truly amazing I love it so much and I look forward to buying it again. My lashes really looked like fake lashes and so pretty. So if you just want bam lashes I would definitly recomend this primer it is awesome.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2012 8:16:00 PM More reviews by Melloney

Yes , this is a very very good product. It works, plain and simple. The wand is very effective and the effect on lashes after mascara is truly lovely. Get some.
I have realized that primer is everything - primer for lashes, skin etc - they work .

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2012 5:11:00 PM More reviews by x0xAmanda

I've gone through over 7 tubes of this and I'm still buying! It's crazy expensive but definitely helps my overall eye look--I look like I'm wearing falsies, with ANY mascara! I put on a few coats of this (4 or 5) and then I immediately put the mascara on. It doesn't leave my lashes looking gray like some other lash primers and it keeps them big and conditioned. I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2012 2:38:00 AM More reviews by rlwhite6979

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Amazing lashes!
I tried my mom's new tube of this and didn't put any mascara on (it was upstairs and I couldn't be bothered, I was just playing with her new haul) and wasn't impressed. My lashes didn't look any better and felt a bit stiff and the tips stayed white. Later when I applied some Lancome mascara I could not believe how great my lashes looked! They were long, thick, and curled! I have kind of crap lashes so I was so excited I made my mom go with me to Sephora right then so I could get my own tube! I'm not a fan of the Diorshow mascara though :/

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2012 2:42:00 PM More reviews by LadyKolie

First, I am glad this isn't water proof. What ever ingredient that is in waterproof mascaras makes my eye lashes fall out without hours of application.

This did make my eyelashes look longer and thicker.

However, maybe I didn't work fast enough, maybe I worked too fast, I don't know, I was under the impression you apply your mascara over this while this product is still wet on your lashes. It stayed white, which isn't something I liked. It felt tacky when I tried to put my Diorshow Iconic over the top of it. It took more than one coat to cover the white. It made my mascara clumpier. And it made my mascara stay kind of tacky. Maybe it is just my lashes, or maybe I didn't apply it correctly.
My eyelashes are pretty long (now that they have grown back) but I when I wear mascara I would like them to look a little more full. I was hoping this primer would do that, but all I got was more clumps.

Unless I figure out what I am doing wrong, I won't be buying this product again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2012 12:06:00 PM More reviews by Pey8188

LOVE LOVE LOVE this primer!! I also love the white bottle it comes in. Yes, it is pricey but worth it. I dont like to skimp on makeup.

This primer combined with YSL shocking mascara is incredible. I'm new to makeup alley but I'll post pictures soon of the primer and mascara.

LOVE LOVE the primer.

**the only thing, is that you do need to make sure you are very cautious and precise when applying. Once you finish the primer and put on your mascara, if you dont have the primer exactly where you wanted your eyelashes, that's where they'll stay when it comes time for mascara.

Basically, be sure to separate your lashes beforehand, which you'd need to do with any primer. This stuff is so powerful!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2012 10:57:00 PM More reviews by wildcatcutie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is probably one of the best makeup products that I've ever used. And I've used a lot of stuff! I feel like I'm always searching for the perfect foundation, lipstick, eyeliner... My point is, i have a hard time finding things that i love. Well, this is the perfect mascara primer! It beats cils booster by a long shot! It sounds crazy, but my lashes really are longer! This primer provides perfect separation, volume, and length. It makes any mascara work 10 times better! I have repurchased this product at least three times all ready. The secret is to apply to one eye at a time, then apply your mascara while this is still wet. It doesn't work nearly as well if you wait for it to dry. This is such a great product, I don't have any cons at all, besides maybe the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2012 2:10:00 AM More reviews by Ivyxoxo

I can't say i don't like it, coz it really makes your lashes longer, But I doubt I'll buy it again since a lot of other products can do the same thing at much lower costs.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/6/2012 8:56:00 PM More reviews by sexylovie84

I received this as a sample and tried it on. I've used other mascara bases in the past, like from l'oreal. It worked ok fanning my lashes and making them possibly longer . It seemed to make my lashes crunchy and stiff. I just tried washing it off and it must be waterproof because I used soap like 6 times and coconut oil twice to remove all this crap off my lashes!! My gorgeous lashes took a beating getting this stuff off :( I lost 3 lashes that I know of.. :( :( :( I would NEVER use this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2012 7:32:00 PM More reviews by Mila422

This is an amazing product, it makes lashes look huge. It is good for everyday, but if you layer it on a little your lashes will look bigger than ever. I used to use this with diorshow mascara or georgio armani eyes to kill, but I have found that that is unnecessary and use it with cover girl super thick pro lash which is about 5 dollars in any pharmacy. I will definitely continue to repurchase this product for a long time.