August 22, 2014 | 1975 users online

Blush - MAC - Sheertone blush in Tenderling

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2009 4:22:00 PM More reviews by nm1981

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This holds the current "fave blush" space in my cosmetic arsenal. It was bought along with several other MAC items to make up a $75+ order to get free shipping.. Love a discount.. har har.. From that order, I was most excited about receiving the "Peachykeen" blush, but soon found that "Tenderling" was by far a lovelier shade for my tone. While quite dull looking in the pan, it turns into a natural, fresh looking fleshy nude. I love it! I have enormous pores and use a multitude of refining serums and "corrector" lotions, and ~la la la~ "Tenderling" has no shimmer, no matter how minute, to undo all my loyal serum applications by highlighting, yes... my large pores. This is one of MAC's best.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2009 11:34:00 AM More reviews by emmab6756

Love this blush! It is practically impossible to find a 'nude' blush as a fair skinned gal that doesn't come out either too orange or too brown and make me look muddy. I had almost given up until I came across this little beauty. Just the right shade to give a glowy colour to your cheeks, or to use as a contour. I highly recommend this to anyone who is looking for a 'nude' blush with very fair skin. I like to just brush a little bronzer on the high points of my face and then use this on my apples or just to give a little more colour/definition on/under my cheek bones. Even better, it is no so far removed from pink blushes so you can always contour with it and then use a pink blush as a pop and the colours won't clash terribly as I find happens when you contour with something too orangey.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2009 1:59:00 PM More reviews by porslynprincess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i like this blush, it gives me a natural looking flush.. however i'm not quite sure if it's HG material..

NW15 for reference

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2009 8:05:00 AM More reviews by oth

Reference:
Prescriptives virtual skin in "Real Ivory"
YSL Perfect Touch in "#4 Sand"
Bobbi Brown in "Warm Beige"/"Natural"

I really like this blush as it gives a nice subtle color to the cheeks. If you're looking for a strong color then it's probably not for you but it's great when you want a hint of color without the worry of being heavy handed.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2009 12:20:00 AM More reviews by maylias

Favorite blush for a natural look. Dusty rose, more pink than brown. Very buildable. Great with my neutral yet slightly yellow skintone, blonde hair and blue eyes. Great staying power, too.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2009 11:13:00 PM More reviews by bickpen

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favourite and most used blush. I have light skin with brown eyes and this pale peachy beige is just a nice pop of colour on pale skin for a day time look. It has no sparkles and the sheertone makes it look natural. I cannot wear rosy pink blushes as they make me look sunburned so this is my HG...!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2009 7:55:00 PM More reviews by missy24680

such an amazing natural color...looks soooo natural i dont really like blush bc i am fair and it always looks too pigmented on me but this is a really natural pinky beigey brown color..love it..if your fair and dont like too much pigment this is great try this

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2009 11:01:00 AM More reviews by bv711

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Muted peach/pink beige with a matte finish that is just glorious. Despite bieng matte it gives a healthy glowy look. I don't have many mattes in my collection, so this one is treasured. When you need a "bare" face for an intense eye, this is my impulse (and safe) go to blush.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/3/2009 5:07:00 AM More reviews by SomerGirl78

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am very pale and everything shows up on me. However, Tenderling didn't. I put on tons of it and I don't get any color payoff at all! There is no shimmer or sheen, and it's pretty much the same tone as my skin, which is wierd because like I said my skin is so pale. It looks like kind of a midtoned dusty pink in the pan, but nothing on my skin. =( Unfortunately, I'm off to swap this away!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/30/2009 1:37:00 PM More reviews by olliesbear

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Can I just say how PLEASENTLY SURPRISED I am with this! This was my first ever MUA swap. I took a chance as this was never a color I longed for. Its the perfect nude pink on me. Beautiful natural color. You can swipe this stuff on without any effort and it look great! I said I would buy it again, but doubt I'd ever need to. Not used that much and I love my Blooming 20x more.