April 21, 2014 | 917 users online

Blush - MAC - Sheertone blush in Tenderling

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2009 8:05:00 AM More reviews by oth

Reference:
Prescriptives virtual skin in "Real Ivory"
YSL Perfect Touch in "#4 Sand"
Bobbi Brown in "Warm Beige"/"Natural"

I really like this blush as it gives a nice subtle color to the cheeks. If you're looking for a strong color then it's probably not for you but it's great when you want a hint of color without the worry of being heavy handed.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2009 12:20:00 AM More reviews by maylias

Favorite blush for a natural look. Dusty rose, more pink than brown. Very buildable. Great with my neutral yet slightly yellow skintone, blonde hair and blue eyes. Great staying power, too.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2009 11:13:00 PM More reviews by bickpen

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favourite and most used blush. I have light skin with brown eyes and this pale peachy beige is just a nice pop of colour on pale skin for a day time look. It has no sparkles and the sheertone makes it look natural. I cannot wear rosy pink blushes as they make me look sunburned so this is my HG...!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2009 7:55:00 PM More reviews by missy24680

such an amazing natural color...looks soooo natural i dont really like blush bc i am fair and it always looks too pigmented on me but this is a really natural pinky beigey brown color..love it..if your fair and dont like too much pigment this is great try this

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2009 11:01:00 AM More reviews by bv711

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Muted peach/pink beige with a matte finish that is just glorious. Despite bieng matte it gives a healthy glowy look. I don't have many mattes in my collection, so this one is treasured. When you need a "bare" face for an intense eye, this is my impulse (and safe) go to blush.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/3/2009 5:07:00 AM More reviews by SomerGirl78

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am very pale and everything shows up on me. However, Tenderling didn't. I put on tons of it and I don't get any color payoff at all! There is no shimmer or sheen, and it's pretty much the same tone as my skin, which is wierd because like I said my skin is so pale. It looks like kind of a midtoned dusty pink in the pan, but nothing on my skin. =( Unfortunately, I'm off to swap this away!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/30/2009 1:37:00 PM More reviews by olliesbear

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Can I just say how PLEASENTLY SURPRISED I am with this! This was my first ever MUA swap. I took a chance as this was never a color I longed for. Its the perfect nude pink on me. Beautiful natural color. You can swipe this stuff on without any effort and it look great! I said I would buy it again, but doubt I'd ever need to. Not used that much and I love my Blooming 20x more.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2009 11:20:00 PM More reviews by formerfatty

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a really subtle peach colour - I agree with the 'glow from within' comments as it gives more of a naturally healthy look than 'Ive got make up on' look. No sparkle or shimmer. Colour is always going to be subjective but I'm huge a fan of the sheertone texture so I like this.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/27/2009 1:38:00 PM More reviews by amazingtessa

Christ this is just boring as hell. I can see why MAC need to do neutral colours, but this wasn't really happening for me. I actually get more natural looking results from colours that look sillier in the pan - Pink Swoon, for example. Cream Colour Base in Tint is a much better bet for a pinky taupey colour.

Tenderling also makes my face look kind of dirty, like a Victorian chimney sweep or something. Spare some change, guv'nor!

4 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2009 12:55:00 PM More reviews by ReggieJackson

I loved this product at first. I saw that it had talc in it, but I figured it would be okay on top of makeup and primer. I found I was getting tiny whiteheads in the areas where I applied it after just a week. I was worried it might be some other products I have been using like my Smashbox Halo and Photo finish light which I love, but when I stopped using the blush the dots went away. I just can't use talc! Otherwise I loved this blush! Just be aware of talc as it can be a leading cause of break outs for many people. It is in so many things even concealers and so called 'natural' products.