MAC Sheertone blush in Tenderling

4.3

Talc, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Zea Mays (Corn Starch), Octyldodecyl Lactate, Silica, Dimethicone, Zeolite, Isononyl Isononanoate, Zinc Stearate, Dehydroacetic Acid, BHT, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sorbic Acid, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben. May contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Bismuth Oxychloride, Carmine, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Chromium Oxide Greens, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Manganese Violet, Ultramarines, Blue 1 Lake, Red 6, Red 7, Red 7 Lake, Red 30, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

For fair skin, this is the best blush I've ever used. I wore it in my wedding and it looked great both in pictures and in real life. What I love about it is that it's very sheer, and yet it definitely has pigment. It really looks like the color I blush naturally, so I think it's perfect for a natural look. Also, it's pretty hard to put too much on because it starts off very light but builds quite well.

on 10/12/2009 8:17:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Ok, so I bought this blush due to various youtube videos I've watched with girls who have similar coloring to mine. In addition to a blush, I've seen a few use this color as a subtle contour. I had to get it. So ... tell me why this blush does not show up on me at all??? I am so disappointed. I'm an NC25/30 for reference. I have all peach and coral blushes and figured this would be a safe natural pink for me to start with. What a let down. I gave it 3 lippies because I do like the formula and the results I've seen on youtube. However, there is no way this can work on anyone darker than a 20 shade ... if so, tell me how because I really want this to work for me too =(

on 8/25/2009 5:43:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I picked Tenderling up awhile ago and have just started to appreciate this blush. It's hard to overdo it when using MAC's sheertones, which I just love when I am getting ready at 6am and tend to be less attentive with my makeup application. My skin tone is NC 15 and Tenderling adds a natural flush to my cheeks. There's nothing spectacular about this blush, but it's a reliable staple within my makeup collection and given the option, I'm sure I would purchase it again.

on 8/23/2009 4:22:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This holds the current "fave blush" space in my cosmetic arsenal. It was bought along with several other MAC items to make up a $75+ order to get free shipping.. Love a discount.. har har.. From that order, I was most excited about receiving the "Peachykeen" blush, but soon found that "Tenderling" was by far a lovelier shade for my tone. While quite dull looking in the pan, it turns into a natural, fresh looking fleshy nude. I love it! I have enormous pores and use a multitude of refining serums and "corrector" lotions, and ~la la la~ "Tenderling" has no shimmer, no matter how minute, to undo all my loyal serum applications by highlighting, yes... my large pores. This is one of MAC's best.

on 8/17/2009 11:34:00 AM

Love this blush! It is practically impossible to find a 'nude' blush as a fair skinned gal that doesn't come out either too orange or too brown and make me look muddy. I had almost given up until I came across this little beauty. Just the right shade to give a glowy colour to your cheeks, or to use as a contour. I highly recommend this to anyone who is looking for a 'nude' blush with very fair skin. I like to just brush a little bronzer on the high points of my face and then use this on my apples or just to give a little more colour/definition on/under my cheek bones. Even better, it is no so far removed from pink blushes so you can always contour with it and then use a pink blush as a pop and the colours won't clash terribly as I find happens when you contour with something too orangey.

i like this blush, it gives me a natural looking flush.. however i'm not quite sure if it's HG material..

NW15 for reference

on 7/17/2009 8:05:00 AM

Reference:
Prescriptives virtual skin in "Real Ivory"
YSL Perfect Touch in "#4 Sand"
Bobbi Brown in "Warm Beige"/"Natural"

I really like this blush as it gives a nice subtle color to the cheeks. If you're looking for a strong color then it's probably not for you but it's great when you want a hint of color without the worry of being heavy handed.

on 6/18/2009 12:20:00 AM

Favorite blush for a natural look. Dusty rose, more pink than brown. Very buildable. Great with my neutral yet slightly yellow skintone, blonde hair and blue eyes. Great staying power, too.

on 5/30/2009 11:13:00 PM

This is my favourite and most used blush. I have light skin with brown eyes and this pale peachy beige is just a nice pop of colour on pale skin for a day time look. It has no sparkles and the sheertone makes it look natural. I cannot wear rosy pink blushes as they make me look sunburned so this is my HG...!

on 5/24/2009 7:55:00 PM

such an amazing natural color...looks soooo natural i dont really like blush bc i am fair and it always looks too pigmented on me but this is a really natural pinky beigey brown color..love it..if your fair and dont like too much pigment this is great try this

Popular Blush Products