April 21, 2014 | 1821 users online

Fragrances - Bath and Body Works - Dark Kiss

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2011 6:37:00 PM More reviews by mrsvixen89

I bought this in the perfume that comes in the square glass bottle. I didnt want the body spray because i know the actual perfume lasts longer and smells sweeter to me. (I LOVE SWEET!) It was 29.50 but i had a $10 off coupon so I got it around $20 after tax. It lasts ALL day and i get compliments all the time! Its not one of those perfumes where you have to spray alot to get the effect. Its not overbearing during the day but it is a great date night perfume. A little goes a long way with this baby here. I just wish they made the black raspberry vanilla in the perfume rather than just the body spray though as well =/

rated 3 of 5 on 3/16/2011 10:39:00 AM More reviews by larsonanne

I just came in to my cube farm from a break and noticed a strong and pleasant scent that reminded me of Spiced Rum and Coke. I checked with my 3 female co-workers and determined the scent is from Dark Kiss, and had to google to see what else is being said about it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2011 10:37:00 PM More reviews by blueberryfrost

EDIT 5/30/11: Just wanted to update that lately, I have really been enjoying using Dark Kiss. I love the berry-candy with a hint of something darker. It is feminine and playful, flirting with sexy - not quite seductive. Liking it lately, and upped my rating from 3 to 4. [/edit] I have Dark Kiss in the body spray, lotion, and body cream. The scent kind of varies between the three, in my opinion. It starts with an earthy blast of incense, then sugary berries appear (to me, smells like black raspberries and blackberries, perhaps plum), and it also has something floral with candylike notes too. Some people have mentioned a cotton candy smell, and I can agree with that. Also, many reviewers note the similarities Dark Kiss has to Midnight Fantasy. Dark Kiss and Midnight Fantasy are indeed similar because of the sugary berry notes, but they are by no means dupes of each other. I own both fragrances and they are noticeably different. Midnight Fantasy is unashamedly blueberry-raspberry gumdrops on my skin, smooth and sweet; while Dark Kiss is berry-cotton candy incense, sweet with an edge. Actually, to me, Dark Kiss smells like Midnight Fantasy mixed with Lolita Lempicka. The sweet berry and earthy notes smell like a combination of the two perfumes. So, Dark Kiss tends to layer perfectly with both of those. Personally, I'd rather wear Lolita Lempicka or Midnight Fantasy, but Dark Kiss is good for keeping in my purse to spritz on when my perfume has worn off. Also, as I mentioned earlier, the scent tends to smell slightly different between different products. The Dark Kiss body mist has more of a berry cotton candy scent, while the lotion and body cream really features the earthy, incense type notes more strongly.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2011 6:45:00 PM More reviews by CoconutCutie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love Dark Kiss - when I smell it, I smell earth and berries, like going berry picking just after a heavy rainfall or after someone has been digging up weeds in the garden surrounding their blackberry bush. It's such a delicious smell. I will be heading back to purchase the line!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2011 10:22:00 PM More reviews by sexykoala

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I agree with the comment below that it smells very, very similar to Britney Spears's Midnight Fantasy perfume, which is what drew me into the product because I love that scent so much (a musky, sweet scent without being overly fruity). I love that it works perfectly with the perfume. So, if you like/love/have the Midnight Fantasy perfume, definitely get the body lotion and shower gel!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/17/2011 1:15:00 PM More reviews by anrodman

I had smelt this body spray in the store and didn't really like it, then my boyfriend got it for me along with the lotion for Valentine's day. I really started liking it once I tried it and have been wearing it the past few days. I brought it with me to work today and just sprayed some on to refresh and touch up. A coworker commented that it smells like cotton candy. I hadn't thought of this smell at at even in the store when I smelt it the first time. I am kind of dissapointed because I thought it had such a different, fresh, lean-in-and-smell-more smell.... and now all I can smell is cotton candy. Maybe I'll get over it. I would still buy it again especially the lotion. Maybe just not spray it at work or around people who are near by.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2011 12:13:00 AM More reviews by user1988

I have the shower gel, the scent is just too sweet for my liking. It does smell good but it's just not for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2011 2:27:00 PM More reviews by xleahcarx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Dark Kiss is my favorite scent right now. It smells so good...kind of reminds me of tanning lotion but in a musky deep amazing way.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2011 7:26:00 PM More reviews by Quartersnpaints7

I first recieved this in August for my b-day when it was new and I kind of liked it but wasn't crazy for it. I bought the body spray, lotion and shower wash and maybe its because it is winter but my goodness I just LOVE it! It's a great winter scent.. smells fruity but warm at the same time. Great product!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2010 8:21:00 PM More reviews by fashionmaven93

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have the body splash, cream, and lotion in this scent and I love them all.

I am not skilled at identifying notes in perfume but I smell berries, vanilla, and amber. My coworker smelled Skittles, apparently, but she said she liked it.

It's very long-lasting, even though I don't have the EDT. I love the scent and have given it as gifts to family members and friends and they love it, too.