Burt's Bees Nourishing Lip Balm with Mango Butter

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, cera alba (beeswax, cire d'abeille), aroma (flavor)*, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, mangifera indica (mango) seed butterllanolin, ammonium glycyrrhizinate, tocopherol, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, glycine soja (soybean) oil, canola oil (huile de colza), limonene, linalool. *natural flavor

If you want something that's easy to apply, doesn't make your lips look made up but just healthily moisturised then this is it.
It doesn't last long on the lips but it's something you can reapply without a mirror and know you haven't made a pigs ear of application.
If you like mango then this is the one to choose.
Nothing amazing. Just a nice lip balm. I've tried cheaper and better lip balms. A bit pricey for something that doesn't do much but i guess the ingredients up the price?

I love this stuff! The scent is amazing and it's the best lip balm I own. Totally would buy this again!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I've gone through so many Burt's Bees lipbalms and every one I have used is great. I usually get the classic mint one but decided to try the mango flavor and it is good. I also like the pomegrante one. Cheap, environmentally friendly, smells great, works great, what's not to love? :)

I'm a big fan of the original Burt's Bees lip balm but I was getting a bit tired of the scent so I decided to switch it up and buy this one. It smells nice, feels nice on the lips, but doesn't moisturize as much as I'd like and it emphasizes the flaky bits on my lips. I have super dry, high maintenance lips though so if you don't have super big issues with extreme dryness, I think this would be alright.

I'll use this tube up, but I won't buy it again.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Short term moisturizing solution, doesn't last for hours but feels and smells wonderful while on. I have repurchased several times and don't mind reapplying.

Even though we are only two days into Autumn in sunny humid Queensland, I rushed out of work today to buy some winter beauty essentials for the office in preparation of slightly cooler weather. I have wanted to try Burt's Bees products for ages and so now that I need a new lip balm for my desk, I thought I'd try the Mango one as it seemed the most hydrating and moisturising in the range. I bought the product at 11am and its now 2pm and I have applied it three times already. Over lunch I felt like my lips were super dry even though this morning they were fine and I had just applied. I feel like this product pretty much is gone within 15mins after applying, and my lips feel dryer after using it. My $2 Diva lip balm does a better job in moisturising and staying power than this. Its only day one so perhaps the condition of them will get better again after using over a longer period of time. I love the packaging and the smell is ok. I think there are better lip balms out there.

I am in love with this stuff. Smooth and sweet, moisturizing, and smells divine. Also has good ingredients. Will always repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

If you were to ask me what's my most favorite Burt's Bees lip balm, I would answer the original because I love the peppermint tingle (i find it soothing) and it's the reason I got addicted to Burt's Bees lip balms and peppermint/minty lip balms. But if you ask me what is the most moisturizing Burt's Bees lip balm I tried, it would be this one! I love this! It is so hydrating and I can use it on chapped lips knowing they would improve in a matter of minutes. The texture feels different from the original. It feels less waxy and more buttery. I love this for night time or when I won't be using lipstick and just want something to moisturize my lips. I still prefer the original or honey if I will be using lipstick on top (they are the opposite of slick in texture so they're perfect bases prior to lipstick application). Overall, I love this! I love Burt's Bees lip balms! I hope they continue to make more.

This makes my lips feel soft and smooth, although my lips arent that cracked/dry in the first place. I also like the small and convenient packaging and the natural ingredients (<3) but I do have a complaint.

It seems to me that the lasting power of this lipbalm isnt very long, as I constanlty have to re-apply it, but honestly, I dotn really mind re-applying, its just that sometimes i dont have pockets and I dont have anything to carry the lipbalm in=P The price I paid for this was about $5 , I think its acceptable, especially because the ingredients are less harmful to our health than many other lipbalm brands, eg chapstick.

EDIT:
Im not going to repurchase this..It really has horrible lasting power..Id recommend trying out Soft Lips Organic Lipbalms! Around the same price, but I like them way better (: The smell of this one is so strong, they put so much perfume into this yuck! I found out that this dries out my lips, too..

Skin: Normal, Dark, Cool

I gave the Burt's Bee's nourishing lip balm with Mango Butter a try when I became displeased with the beeswax lip balm that contained vitamin e and peppermint (review on it). I have to say, the Mango Butter lip balm is by far a better option than the original. It has a very subtle sweet mango scent that moisturizes my lips for a good period of time. The lip balm is almost tasteless and the packaging is perfect for the women on the go that don't want to worry about contaminating their lip balm with their fingers. If you see this lip balm, pick it up! You cant go wrong!

Popular Lip Treatments