September 17, 2014 | 1243 users online

Eyeliner - Stila - Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2014 10:03:00 PM More reviews by KristaniA

Will definitely repurchase!

Pros:
1. Dries super fast after application.
2. Lasts all day and all night long (I have oily, hooded eyelids. Worst combo ever!)
3. The felt tip brush is fine and bendable. Easy to create a thin or a thick line.
4. Extremely pigmented (I've only tried the black one, though)

Cons:
1. Not so much a con, but the black is too shiny for day wear IMO.
2. The entire pen only lasts me 2.5 months, tops :(
3. $30. Pretty pricey.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2014 8:43:00 PM More reviews by tightkitty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Grey

Best liquid liner I've ever used!!! I'm terrible at applying liquid liner,Surprisingly the pen is easy to use. The formula is long lasting lasts me all day and I love that its super black and nice looking. I took off one lippie because of the price tag.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2014 4:17:00 PM More reviews by bradfordnat1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

By far the best liquid eyeliner I have ever used. Stays all day and is so hard to get off (WHICH IS A GOOD THING) love love love it. Anytime anyone asks me what liquid eyeliner they should use, I always recommend this one. Great product!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2014 12:22:00 PM More reviews by KaytB

I have this product in black, midnight, pink and teal. I dont really care for the teal because the tip is smaller and harder to use since the color doesnt come out well. BUT the other colors are totally awesome! i love all of them. I dont have to do any touch up throughout the day because it lasts forever on your eyes! I used to be horrible with liquid eyeliner, but this is so very easy to use. Even for beginners i would def suggest this product. It glides on really well. I will be buying more colors soon!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2014 6:48:00 PM More reviews by sjea32

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this eyeliner. I've bought lots of different ones, I especially like felt tip ones, and I always end up coming back to this. I've only used brown and black, which I've but more than a few times, but I want to try more colors. These also work really well with my lash extensions, and I have blonde roots on my own lashes, so you can see if I don't get close enough.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2014 10:40:00 PM More reviews by elementoflilium

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

The best liquid liner I've ever used. It goes on easily, doesn't take too long to dry, makes a nice dark line that isn't too skinny or too large, and wears like iron. I've worn it all day, walking from place to place and sitting through a two-hour smog check that had me sweating bullets, and it hasn't smudged a bit.

If you have trouble drawing a winged eye with it, try starting from the outside and drawing inward (then filling in the rest of the line as normal)- you get a nice winged end almost automatically.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2014 2:42:00 AM More reviews by minibaird

This applies easily and precisely and then stays there. Pretty hard to correct mistakes. Lasted through about 3 hours of intense sweating plus a shower. Dig it.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/2/2014 12:01:00 AM More reviews by mskittynoir

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Too Faced three way liner is way easier to use!!

This liner i found super difficult to use! I am not the best at winged black liner, i tend to mess up and mess up then all of a sudden you got a mess, this was tragic for me to use.

Super stiff to use, like i think i could have done better with a sharpie.

nice color, i am sure it lasts a long time if you got a steady hand and 20 mins to apply this.

Takes way too long and lots of easy mess ups when is used it. RETURNED IT the next day.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2014 10:54:00 PM More reviews by Jennylee14

I have tried lots of liquid liners and this has really good staying power. I've been through rain and tears and it doesn't smudge. It's easy to use. The only two things I would mention is it's not the blackest black so you do need to go over it a couple times if you want jet black, and the pen itself doesn't last that long.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2014 2:04:00 PM More reviews by yunibaek

This is the best liquid eyeliner that stays on all day and glides on very smoothly. I dont see any flakes after it dries, which is a common side effect that ive seen in other eyeliners. One disadvantage would be removing this eyeliner, as you need to really wipe if off with a good remover. Otherwise, there might be residue left on your eyes- but thats just shows how much this eyeliner likes to stay on your eyes. I would definitely repurchase this!