July 23, 2014 | 1248 users online

BB Cream - Skin79 - Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions Whitening UV Protection SPF25 PA++ (Hot Pink)

rated 1 of 5 on 8/26/2013 9:17:00 PM More reviews by KayleeDawn95

I really wanted to love this bb cream. I really did, it had cute packaging, nice coverage, and it matched my skin tone perfectly.

Unfortunately, within a week of using the product I noticed that I was breaking out, which is not normal for me. I do get the occasional pimple every now and again, but ever like this. These were large, painful pimples on my forehead and chin, just generally in my t-zone.

I tried everything, every exfoliant, wash, wipe, and mask, but nothing would get rid of these pimples. I eventually stopped using the BB cream, as it was the only new product in my daily routine. Within a week, I've seen huge improvements. Almost all of the pimples, except 1, are either completely gone, or very near.

I've recently switched to Covergirl's Clean Whipped Creme foundation, which seems to be suiting my skin much better! As for the BB cream, I would definitely not recommend it for anybody with sensitive or acne prone skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/21/2013 11:38:00 AM More reviews by dogbean

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I used to love this BBcream till I tried others. It's actually pretty horrible for my skin. I get greasy really fast and product rubs off easily. Love the packaging and color but that's it. will not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/19/2013 6:12:00 PM More reviews by wingcharm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Cons:

I have a fair complexion but it looks ghostly on my face.

It does oxidize after a while but the coverage is not too good. I still need a concealer for my dark undereyes

It leaves dry patches on my face. Even after applying moisturizer

It doesn't last long or maybe it looks that way because of the light coverage.

-------------------------
After this, I tried Missha. It solved all my makeup problems, so I'm sticking to it from now on.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2013 1:35:00 AM More reviews by thirdsword

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I haven't had much experience with BB creams; this is only the second one that I've tried so far and I quite like it. The Super+ BB Cream is best suited for normal, combination, and slightly oily skin, but on really oily complexions it will likely melt off... I'm more than slightly oily and especially in the summer this doesn't stay fresh for as long as I'd like it to, nor does it offer me enough coverage, but I always use it in conjunction with a proper foundation. Those with light to light-medium skin without any strong undertones or many skin problems would be able to use this alone. I'm around an NC25-30 with strong yellow undertones and even after oxidizing it looks a little pale and ashy on me. With all these problems, what's the big deal about this product and (Asian) BB creams in general? In terms of texture, Super+ feels beautifully smooth, a lot different from Western base products (I'm not quite sure how to describe it in detail though!), and once applied it looks much like real, naturally poreless skin. Also, I love the skincare benefits--UV protection (yes, I've heard the things about people not putting enough base to get the indicated SPF, but I tend to pile it on) along with brightening and anti-aging ingredients. Because of this I always use Super+ before my foundation. My skin looks a little better even after a long day if I wear this compared to if I just use foundation--if I wear any foundation for a long time I get a few little bumps. Partly due to this product my skin has also gotten a little lighter, so this also serves to lighten my foundation. Overall, this is a good product that can be used alone if you only need a little bit of evening out, or it can be used as a treatment before applying other base products. I'm sure to purchase this again (unless I find something more mattifying, but I read that not a lot of BB creams are like this).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2013 4:02:00 PM More reviews by BriddaBella

I was really sceptic about this BB Cream first just because I thought it was over hyped.Since it only comes in one universal shade and you can't really try it out before you buy it you just need to take a leap of faith.

This BB Cream will suit those with a MAC NC25/30 shade. It also has a slightly grey undertone, but don't get put off by it because it won't make you look ashy.

The Skin79 Hot Pink BB Cream gives you medium to full coverage and is comparable to the Revlon Colorstay. It works great especially with those who have oily skin and leaves a dewy natural looking finish, without making you look cakey. he best part about BB Creams is that they come with SPF25/PA++ protecting you against UV radiation and therefore rpeventing premature aging.

I definitely recommed this product if you want to try out something other than regular foundations.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2013 9:24:00 PM More reviews by vandenbergnikita

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is a great product if your skin is in a fairly good condition, as it does not give you full coverage. It does however even out your skintone, and just make your skin look fresh and glowing, and you do not feel the product on your skin, just sitting there.
I use this everyday, mostly on it's own (after moisturiser) and sometimes with a bit of concealer under the eyes, and on any blemishes. However, I will wear foundation if I am having a breakout, as this just will not cover enough. It does not go oily as some bb creams do, and it does not cause me too breakout or have any kind of skin reaction. I have noticed that in general my skin's condition has improved, and is smoother.
The product itself is a greyish toned, thick formula, despite this though it goes onto the skin so smoothly and within seconds the greycast is not visible anymore.
I quite like the bottle it comes in, and you get a LOT of product. If there is no more product coming out when you pump it, you can open the white bit of the container by sliding it out of the pink casing, and you should still have a fair amount of product left.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2013 10:18:00 AM More reviews by cicole

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product! I can use it everywhere and my skin looks so pretty because everybody asks me what I use to care my skin :) I can use it under my eyecircle too before I applied I use an eye cream after that I use skin79 pink label :) I wish skin79 produce tinted moisturizer... I definitely buy it too:)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2013 1:53:00 PM More reviews by ficklepickle

I really like this bb cream. After trying a sample, I got a full size product in a tube. I prefer tube packaging instead of pump. It lasts me a long time. My skin is fair but this bb cream does not make me look like a ghost. It is pretty light, still I do not use it every day. It's nice that it has SPF. Overall, I would recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2013 10:36:00 AM More reviews by gwenewg

This is one of my favorite bb cream from my stack. I do agree with the Ashy tone that many people are complaining about, but after putting translucent powder and waiting for it to set, it doesn't seem to be a problem for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2013 7:37:00 AM More reviews by prettypollyperkins

As other reviewers have found, this BB cream has a grey-ish tinge to it when first applied but then adapts to your skin tone (not colour) fairly well, especially once you've applied powder over it. I'd say it's ideally suited to NC20-25 skin tones, hence I only wear it in the winter/spring months before my skin darkens. It is fairly thick but sheers out very well with a brush but you only need a very small amount. You can take it right up to the eyes and use less concealer in the process. On summer days when I need a bit of extra help with my problem skin, I squeeze equal amounts of BB cream and foundation, mix well and apply with a brush. The look is great and I still get the high SPF protection and skin-loving properties of a BB cream. It's not my absolute favourite, which is Smashbox in Light, but only because of the slightly off colour. In every other way it's perfect.