BeneFit Cosmetics The POREfessional

3.5

Cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone, dimethiccone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, isononyl isononanoate, silica, dimethicone crosspolymore, isodedecane, phenoxyethanol, polymethyl methacrylsate, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), cyclohexasiloxane, tocopheryl acetate, fragrance (parfum), mico, iron oxides, (CI 77492), limonene, iron oxides (CI 77491), iron oxides (CI 77499), triethoxycaprylylsilane, BHT.

on 11/2/2014 2:49:00 PM

I bought this product about a year ago, as part of a palette and as a full size version. I've been using it every day because I have very large pores on my cheeks which are always maximised when I wear my favourite Mac blush, as it has a metallic sheen, and so I bought this in hopes it'd do what it says on the tin. For me, it doesn't I'm afraid and after constant usage, I decided to shop around for a new pore refining primer. After spending a lot of money, funnily enough, the cheapest product I found (Loreal Blur) worked far better than this one did and is a lot cheaper too. However, it doesn't smell and has a nice consistency and never once caused a break out. It just didn't do what I needed it to, I'm afraid!

on 11/1/2014 2:32:00 PM

I bought this primer because of how much it is raved about. I have large pores and acne prone skin. This primer did nothing for my large pores. When I put the primer on my face, it felt oily/greasy and made my foundation/concealer slide even though I waited for it to set on my skin. It made my makeup look very blotchy and it flaked my skin and soaked up my foundation/concealer so I had to layer on more product. The only pro is that it did kept me somewhat matte throughout the day. Overall, waste of money.

on 10/26/2014 1:57:00 PM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

One thing I've definitely figured out with this product is that it works so much better with liquid foundation than powder! I was getting so frustrated when I used it with my powder foundation products, because it just never worked! I felt like the little pad you wipe the powder on with was also wiping off the porefessional stuff. I just bought some liquid foundation from neutrogena and used it again and I finally got the results I wanted. I only use it on my cheeks and I could definitely tell the difference. Love it! So if any of you ladies are not happy and aren't using liquid foundation, give it a try!

on 10/24/2014 3:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Ok, so I purchased the trial sized version of this and I'm glad I didn't get a full sized one. It does help to minimize the look of my pores,but flakes up / balls up like crazy! This is the first time such a product as done this on me. So yup, not impressed..

on 10/20/2014 8:04:00 PM

I'd heard a lot of positive feedback on Benefit's Porefessional so I decided to buy a trial size to see for myself. I'm still iffy about it, I'm glad I only purchased the trial. Like any primer it does smooth out your skin and minimize the look of your pores, but when combined with foundation and a setting powder this seemed to cause my makeup to flake some days, which is odd because I don't have a dry skin type. I just feel like I could achieve the same, if not better results with a drugstore brand primer. Ex: Maybelline Baby Skin or even one or the ELF primers for a fraction of the price. It may work wonders for some but I don't believe I'll purchase a full size tube (it smells nice though! :))

on 10/20/2014 11:15:00 AM

Absolutely brilliant primer. Glides on like silk and creates an amazing smooth base for foundation. It would even look beautiful worn on it's own;it gives bare skin a satin finish. Makeup lasts for hours shine free. I am very fair skinned and get oily in the T zone. Also packaging is divine!

on 10/19/2014 6:41:00 AM

Overpriced and greasy. It doesn't spread very well. It doesn't want to be friends with my foundation and does it's best to push it off my face. I don't like it at all. I get way better results with my cheap ELF primer which is a quarter of the price and ten times better. Save your money.

on 10/13/2014 11:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hides pores well on my nose, however I don't think it should be labeled as a primer. It does nothing to help makeup stay on.

on 10/13/2014 6:00:00 AM

the product did not do anything for me.
good that I only purchased a sample of it to try out. The feeling is silky after you apply it but the feeling disappears in an hour. the skin looks the same as without it. I tend to notice that my t-zone shines more and quicker after using this.
I did not see a difference in the appearance of my pores.
a huge price for this "magical" product.

on 10/10/2014 10:19:00 AM

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

I really do love this stuff! However I don't use it as a primer as such, I use it after priming if I fancy making my makeup extra flawless. It feels so soft and lovely on your skin but I think it's a little heavy to use as a primer all over your face to set makeup. It definitely can be used on it's own on those days your skin is clear and you don't want to go all out with foundation. It really does make your pores invisible! For what it is i initially think it's quite pricey but it is gorgeous and I will definitely be repurchasing once I run out. I wouldn't have bought this originally for how much it is (it was my mums and she gave it to me but I'm glad she did.) if you have blackheads and your pores are large definitely invest in this! Also you don't need much, definitely worth it.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products