BeneFit Cosmetics The POREfessional

3.5

Cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone, dimethiccone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, isononyl isononanoate, silica, dimethicone crosspolymore, isodedecane, phenoxyethanol, polymethyl methacrylsate, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), cyclohexasiloxane, tocopheryl acetate, fragrance (parfum), mico, iron oxides, (CI 77492), limonene, iron oxides (CI 77491), iron oxides (CI 77499), triethoxycaprylylsilane, BHT.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I've been using this for two weeks, and so far it hasn't broke me out. I'm really pleased with this stuff! I don't have a lot of experience with Primers, and I've only tried drugstore primers in the past. But this one is really amazing compared to others I've tried. I actually understand why people use these now! It does help to smooth and diffuse large pores, and it even helps to conceal acne scars. I don't need to use this under liquid foundation, but I do use it under powder foundations, and it makes a HUGE difference. It really doesn't do much to control oil for me, not compared to UD De-slick spray, but for pores it's wonderful. I think it's a bit expensive, but totally worth it, especially for people with problem skin like me.

on 4/7/2015 4:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Best oil controlling primer I've ever tried. This even beats Dior's Pore Minimizer due to better oil control. My skin is oily and I have pretty large pores, especially on my cheeks and nose. This primer makes my skin look smoother and my pores are practically unnoticeable. You only need to apply a small amount of the product, because if you apply too much, your foundation will look cakey. I only apply it to my cheeks, nose and chin, in other words to the parts where I get oily. This way, I save a lot of product. The formula is easy to blend.

If I don't wear primer, my foundation stays matte for about 4 hours before I need touch ups. With porefessional I need to blot oil after 7 hours from application. This is why I find the porefessional superior to other products, it prolongs the wear of foundation significantly.

I've been using the primer around 4 months and the tube is still almost full. During this time, I haven't got any breakouts. Due to these reasons, I think it's great value for the money and I'll definitely repurchase.

on 4/7/2015 5:19:00 AM

This is the best for oily skin types. It makes my skin flawless and matte. That was all I expect from a primer. I don't know it would be good or not on other skin types but I definitely recommend this to people who has an oily skin.

on 4/4/2015 3:07:00 PM

This and Smashbox Pore Minimizing Primer are HG status for me. I have oily skin with large pores. This makes my skin so smooth looking with no flaws. It covers my redness around my nose as well. I feel very comfortable wearing this alone with mascara and lipbalm out for the day.

on 4/4/2015 6:51:00 AM

Now I have quite large pores on the side of my nose at that I've tried many primers to minimize them, the problem is that I have sensitive skin and the majority either break me out or doesn't work. So when i found this I was over the moon (though it isn't available i my country I got it of ebay... expensive for a primer).

It works!!! I'll use another primer on my face and then add the porefessional to my nose because i really don't need it anywhere ells and because it is so expensive for me to get y hands on I would rather not wast it.

But it's a good primer that can be worn without, under and on top your foundation and i highly recommend it, you will become addicted. Try getting your hands on a sample to find out if it works for you before spending money on the full size (22ml).

And remember if the base isn't god the resoult won't be either...

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Perfect for people with really oily skin and large pores. It really does minimize pores instantly. Now that I've tried it, it's so hard for me not to use it underneath my foundation. I'll use another primer on my face and then add the POREfessional to my t-zone and oily areas for extra protection.

on 4/3/2015 11:17:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I had a sample of this. I don't know if I'd use it every day but I did like it quite a bit. It really blurred my pores quite a bit. Almost too much. I usually go for more of a natural look and this made me look almost airbrushed. I'd used this for special occasions but I probably wouldn't use it on the daily.

on 4/2/2015 3:03:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

one of the best pore primer i've ever used.

love this product, it does do the job; minimize pores and control sebum. Only can be apply well and thin, if you apply it thick it'll become cakey and didn't worked well with your foundation or bb cream.

I usually use it with after the makeup base to make it stay longer with makeup.

Nice product to try if you have pore to hide and it is worthed for the price.

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

do no good for me. it made my make up looks cakey. I don't know why people loves it, or maybe it's just me who didn't use it properly. definitely won't repurchase

on 3/28/2015 4:33:00 AM

Everyone seems to love this and I really wanted to love it too but I'm just not sure on this product. I still use it every day because I have quite big pores on the side of my nose so I try to cover those up and I don't want to waste it as its not cheap. It does minimise the pores when you apply it, looks lovely if your having a no make up day but as soon as you apply foundation over the top it kind of rubs it away almost and doesn't look as good. I won't be buying this again I'll be looking for another pore minimizer instead!