September 3, 2014 | 1078 users online

Primer/ Corrector - BeneFit Cosmetics - The POREfessional

rated 2 of 5 on 5/21/2014 5:01:00 PM More reviews by emily0794

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Disappointed. Make up feels cakey over this. Maybe I'm applying this all wrong but I don't get the hype .

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2014 4:18:00 PM More reviews by Elisalovesmakeup

this product is great, makes your makeup stay on for longer. it also smoothes out your poors which is good, but this is a bit expecive for what it does, but i love it anyway

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2014 4:57:00 AM More reviews by luckypenny68

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I tried to make this primer work but it didn't. Every time I applied it, it balled up badly. I tried tapping it on my skin; seemed to work for a minute, then it balled up when I applied my foundation! Once I realized I was going thru a lot of trouble just to apply the stuff without making it ball up into a mess I discarded it for good. I'm too busy, no time for that!
I like the brand in general, but some of the products... oh geez Benefit, you can do better than that!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/20/2014 More reviews by jadyxo

I don't know what's wrong with my skin... But if I put this all over my face, I'll break out. If I put it on my tzone only, I usually won't react to it. But lately it's been breaking me out there too :C So sad.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2014 8:59:00 AM More reviews by Annushka

I bought this in a sample size at the benefit counter at myer; it came with 3 samples; this, that gal primer and girl meets pearl.
i don't use this for my pores because i don't have any, i use this over my active pimples and acne because it seems to make them more 'flat'. by that i mean that they are huge and 3D like on my face, sticking out looking like a third eye, and when i put this it creates a flatter surface.
it works in my opinion (but for that purpose). my foundation doesn't slide off my face. foundation longevity isn't compromised. foundation colour isn't changed because of it.
no 'balling' of the product when i put my foundation on. does not disturb by moisturiser underneath (moisturiser i use is clinique acne solutions moisturiser)
powdery texture, velvety almost, smooth to spread over my face. very light lemony scent that leaves in a short amount of time. you only need a little bit to smooth over your face.
i have not broken out from this product and do not feel as if it clogs my pores. it is light in texture too. colour is beige.
squeeze tube with a small tiny hole for the product to come out of, very hygienic and can control the amount that comes out.
i would buy this again though i know it is expensive for the full sized bottle. to my knowledge it is between $50-$60AUD at myer. but the large tube would last quite some time because you only need a little amount.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/18/2014 4:17:00 AM More reviews by annabellsxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

didn't do much for my pores. did make my skin smooth for foundation. over priced for the quality.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/16/2014 4:49:00 PM More reviews by kymlovesbeauty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i have very oily skin with frequent breakouts and enlarged pores and scars (i know, im so lucky), and i reallyyy wanted this primer to be as good as all the reviews say. i was very disappointed. i felt that this actually made my skin oiler as the day went on, and my make up started sliding off my face so much quicker than usual!! very disappointed, will be sticking to my smashbox primer and using mac fix !

rated 3 of 5 on 5/14/2014 2:32:00 PM More reviews by kapeluszkaa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Let me just say - I have big pores and it's really a problem. I had really big hopes about this product too. But sadly I have to say that it is no good... :/ My make up looks cakey, the look of my pores don't change at all... Ale sometimes while I was applicating it rolled on me. I thought I took out too much product but it happed often enough. Thanks to god I only had the sample size

rated 4 of 5 on 5/11/2014 4:26:00 PM More reviews by gizmondo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Even in my 40s I've still got an oily t zone and a few noticeable pores on my cheeks.

I've just tried this and have to say I'm delighted. It kind of blurred the look of the pores, so they weren't so noticeable, it held my make up in place and also kept the oiliness at bay.

All in all a decent job for a good price

rated 4 of 5 on 5/11/2014 2:12:00 PM More reviews by kaylayaki

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have very oily skin and silicone products usually make my skin look like grease at the end of the day. Especially in my country, every day is like in summer season and make-up melts off very easily. However, with this, my makeup really lasts longer. I have large pores which this does help to smooth over. It doesn't feel too silicone yet it gives a silky finish. I can use powder foundation directly on top of it without it looking very unnatural and when a bit of this is mixed with my tinted moisturiser during application, I feel it lasts longer too. I only use it on my forehead and inner cheek areas where my larger pores are (it doesn't seem to stay on my nose, too oily ): and so far I didn't get a breakout, and it also doesn't make me feel like my skin can't breathe. I'm speaking for the 7.5ml travel sized product but I will definitely buy the 30ml product when I run out.