BeneFit Cosmetics The POREfessional

3.5

Cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone, dimethiccone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, isononyl isononanoate, silica, dimethicone crosspolymore, isodedecane, phenoxyethanol, polymethyl methacrylsate, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), cyclohexasiloxane, tocopheryl acetate, fragrance (parfum), mico, iron oxides, (CI 77492), limonene, iron oxides (CI 77491), iron oxides (CI 77499), triethoxycaprylylsilane, BHT.

on 12/11/2014 6:52:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Ehhhh.. I do really like this, but at the same time I just dont think it does a whole lot for me. It will completely fill in your pores and the smell is amazing (kinda citrus) the texture is border line silicone but still on the cream side to me. I don't exactly notice a difference when I'm using this, it doesnt help with my foundation and I think my pores look the same under makeup. The price was also a giant faction with my rating $37.00 CAD for 0.75oz ... yikes... thats a hefty price to pay for something that doesnt do much.. I'll continue to use up the rest because I do enjoy using a primer before my makeup but I will not be repurchasing this any time soon.

on 12/9/2014 8:26:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I have never been a fan of primers. For whatever reason, I have just never had good luck with them. They never do what they say, are too heavy, the color is off, etc. This product has treated me well, however. I LOVE the way this feels on my skin...honestly, even if it didn't minimize my pores, I would probably wear it just for the silky-smooth feeling it gives my face. Thankfully, it does do what it claims and minimizes the look of pores. Don't get me wrong, this isn't going to make your pores just disappear(I think I might be scared of a product that seriously did that), but it definitely makes them less noticeable. It looks especially nice on the cheeks and nose, allowing foundation and blush to go on very smoothly. I would repurchase this product.

on 12/1/2014 2:34:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I really love this product, it's beige when it comes out of the tube but once rubbed in you can barely notice it. I think it is a great primer for everyday use, it isn't too thick and heavy like some other primers I've used, but it definitely smoothes out your skin and minimizes the look of pores. It's my favourite primer, I love that it doesn't feel cakey, and it doesn't feel like it slides around on your skin like the Garnier Perfect Blur primer for example. Benefit always has the cutest packaging, but it only got 4 lippies because of the price (almost $60 in Australia).

on 11/30/2014 6:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I have a few pores on my nose, and on my cheeks, which I wish were smaller, but it isn't something that is pronounced. I don't struggle with large pores. Stressing that because I don't want people to avoid this if they think POREfessional is only for people with large pores. Don't want anyone to miss out on a good product!

POREfessional Primer/Corrector caught my eye while shopping at Sephora. The cute packaging helped it to stand out.

When I applied this at home, all I can say is….WOW. POREfessional evened my skin tone very well. Another plus is it is hydrating. YAY. This is a silicone based primer/corrector. I know some people breakout with anything silicone based, but my skin and silicone bond very well.

Applying fdtn over this primer/corrector is like a dream. Glides on like silk, and a small amount of foundation goes a long way. Finish with this primer/corrector underneath fdtn gives a fresh, soft look, complexion looks vibrant, and skin tone looks even . Another plus is the staying power of fdtn with this underneath. I now get the hoopla regarding primer!

on 11/29/2014 10:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I just didn't love this primer. I bought it hoping it would be holy grail for me. I have oily skin and large pores in my t-zone. I didn't like the feel of this product, it doesn't glide on well. This primer has a noticeable scent to it and it really bothers me. It also caused my skin to breakout after using it.

on 11/26/2014 1:53:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This primer honestly doesn't do much. It has silicones in it but the finish isn't exactly smooth or silky. And my pores look the same whether I apply over or under foundation. The only good thing about it is the smell which is light and citrus-y but that's not what it's for. I got the mini size and I'll probably try to finish it but won't repurchase, not for 30 bucks and not even for 10.

on 11/26/2014 1:02:00 PM

Ok, I must be doing something wrong because I found this product to be horrible and I regret spending that much money on it. For some reason it makes my skin flake slightly no matter how much I moisturize before using it, and I usually have to remove it all and restart without it because it makes my foundation look terrible. I would definitely not buy this again.

on 11/25/2014 4:24:00 PM

Thought this was good at first only because it kept control my oily skin all day, but after a couple uses for some reason instead of making my make up application easier, it actually made it harder. Clinging to dry spots and making my make up look awful and dry. Didn't disguise pores either. Waste of money, especially considering how expensive it is. You honestly don't even need primer at all. My make up looks so nice and lasts all day and I don't use primer at all.

on 11/23/2014 6:58:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Absolutely love this product! I use it daily and it does just what it is supposed to! I wear it under my foundation when I go full face and I wear it under a dusting of Hello Flawless powder on othet days. It really gives me a smooth look!

on 11/13/2014 10:26:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

The price is absurdly high, and I was drawn in by the beautiful packaging, but this has become my HG primer. Due to the price I tend to only wear this when I've got something important and want to look my best, but i'd wear it day in and day out if it didn't destroy my bank account. Despite the price, it does what it's supposed to do. Although I don't have big pores, it does go on like a dream with a fabulous consistency, holds my liquid foundation (LOREAL true match) in place and makes me looks airbrushed. I recommend this product for those who have extra money, if not then the Body Shop does a primer dupe called Instablur, which isn't as good but follows the same principles for about $20 (Australian rates). I do really really love this primer, I will buy it again and as far as it goes, it really does last!

Popular Primer/ Correctors