July 30, 2014 | 1358 users online

Primer/ Corrector - BeneFit Cosmetics - The POREfessional

rated 1 of 5 on 4/28/2014 4:44:00 PM More reviews by Lucreciagdlc

Totally hate this product. It does cover pores, however it gave me a huge breakout after 3 times of use. The price is insane... A total waste of money! Don't recommend it at all. Better use Clarins Instant Smooth perfecting touch.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/27/2014 4:00:00 PM More reviews by allycat7005

I really tried to like this product, but it just doesn't work for me. I soon discovered that this product containes silicone. What silicone does is it fills up your pores, trapping bacteria in your skin and preventing oxygen from entering. Because I have oily/combo skin, this only caused me to produce even more oil. I tried to put this on in every way-before applying makeup, after, putting it on my brush, etc. But instead I just gave it to my mom, who has really dry skin. She loves it, however, so I'm not trying to discourage anyone from buying it, but I'm just warning people who have oily skin like me.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/18/2014 7:10:00 PM More reviews by itsheathermckay

I was so disappointed with this product. I decided to buy it after hearing so many good reviews about it. It smells amazing but I have very sensitive skin so the perfumes in it made me break out like crazy. It did make my skin feel smooth but even though I have oily skin that's not dry at all it made it look dry, patchy and flakey, even without foundation on! My foundation went on nicely but 'dry patches' were even more visible. I found that I had to use way more concealer than usual because it just didn't stick to my skin at all. The primer made my skin smooth but the concealer just didn't work with it. I didn't notice any difference in the size of my pores and my skin was oily just a few hours after applying it. By the end of the day it didn't look like I had any makeup on at all, the primer didn't hold it it actually helped it slide off. I tried using it other times, applying it different ways but there was no difference and since it made me break out, I can't use it anyway. I'm really disappointed because there was so much hype about this product and so many good reviews. Also for the amount of product you actually get, the price is ridiculous. Wouldn't recommend this one unfortunately :(

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2014 11:57:00 PM More reviews by prettydarncute

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've searched high and low for a solution to large pores. I finally found a product that is almost perfect. I always thought concealers should do the job but, they go over the pore and do not get the job done. Weather it's good or bad this stuff actually gets in the pore and after applying your liquid makeup you can't even see the pore. Thank you

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2014 1:47:00 PM More reviews by begxforxmercy

love it. I used to like my skin being very dewy but over the course of the years of experimenting with makeup-I have realized when the makeup skin is too dewy your make up melts off. I have combination skin. what I love about this primer is that is soaks up excess oil and doesn't make me completely matte. I can wear my moisturizer and the primer & it will create the perfect canvas for my makeup. i am finishing up my sample. once I am finished-I will definitely buy the regular size. i believe you really need to wear a great primer so your foundation lasts throughout the day. I rather invest my money in an pricy primer than an expensive foundation.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/12/2014 2:50:00 PM More reviews by benefitgal98

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I thought trying out my first high end primer would be a good experience because i just stick to drugstore. Oh boy, was i wrong.

I have an extremely oily t-zone and the rest of my face is dry as a bone. If i put it on the rest of my face to get it smooth, it gets drier. If i put too much on my t-zone, it turns into a greasy mess. It also clings to dry patches i have on my forehead.

In the matter of 3 hours, my nose is really shiny again. I don't think i'll be buying this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/12/2014 8:14:00 AM More reviews by boyforever

love n hate this product. skin is still oily but it hides pore a bit. pair it with foundation n its glides on easily

rated 2 of 5 on 4/11/2014 4:21:00 PM More reviews by Meech25

This product doesn't do much for my pores. It looks fine if you just apply on it's own, pores are smaller. but when you apply foundation over it, somehow it moves the product around and your pores are visible again.
I don't think it makes my makeup last longer either.
I am returning mine!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2014 2:49:00 PM More reviews by blondebunne

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Great product if you apply correctly. I suggest patting it on lightly (only use it around my nose) before powder or BB cream and again after if you need more coverage. I wear alone when I'm tan and with a BB cream in the winter and it lasts all day for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/8/2014 11:16:00 AM More reviews by Nancygia

I have an oily t-zone that becomes very oily in hot weather and at certain times of the month. I have actually had this for a long time, and I keep forgetting I have it, because it really doesn't work for me. It makes my foundation ball up. I am also oily again pretty much right after I am finished applying my makeup. It doesn't make me break out, which is why I didn't give it only 1 star.