July 25, 2014 | 1743 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - NAKED

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2014 6:49:00 PM More reviews by livefastanddiepretty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

From reading the other reviews I have noticed that many are complaining about the price of this palette, when in fact it is not that highly priced. The 12-shadow palette retails for $54USD, which amounts to $4.50USD per shadow. Not that bad at all, even compared to drugstore brands' prices. I received this as a Christmas gift in 2012 and have been using it at least 3-4 times a week and I have never run out (or even came close to running out) of any of the colors so far!

I absolutely love this palette! I have fair skin that is also very dry, mostly on the bridge of my nose, my forehead and my cheeks, but also on my eyelids. These eyeshadows, especially when applied over the Primer Potion, are fairly well pigmented and stay put all day without smearing or fading. The shadows feel soft upon application and even the most glittery ones do not feel thick or grainy. They do not irritate my eyelids or worsen the dryness. They also do not smell bad, which is always a plus!

The colors are beautiful and each is different. Some are matte, some are shimmery, some are glittery and they all have a unique shade. My favorite color combinations are: Virgin, Sin, Sidecar and Toasted or Half Baked, Smog, Darkhorse and Hustle. Both looks are nice against my dark blue eyes!

I will definitely repurchase this when I run out (or if I lose it first!) I am looking forward to buying Naked2, which will complement my blue eyes perfectly, but I am under the impression that Naked3 is marketed to costumers with brown eyes, which leaves me uncertain about purchasing it. Anyone know if it's any good for fair skin/blue eyes?

My only negative comment about the Naked palette is that the box opens quite easily which can make it difficult to carry in a bag or while travelling. Also, there should be a space in the palette to carry the Primer Potion that comes with it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2014 8:16:00 AM More reviews by sawitham

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this, have used UD for several years and the brand has never failed. Good quality shadows, shades are suited to all skin tones and long lasting :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2014 7:45:00 PM More reviews by soccermom22

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

My all time faviorte product. love every color. this is a must have

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2014 8:50:00 AM More reviews by gadgetgalz

No 2 HG palette. No 1 would be the NAKED2. Beautful colors, very pigmented, last all day long, reasonable price, what more could you ask for?

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2014 8:48:00 PM More reviews by Lourdesgoi78

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Love all the colors it comes with you can use the colors with any soft and bright colors. It blends well.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2014 10:30:00 PM More reviews by CMarie92

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I do like this palette. It's good for travel but I find that there are not enough matte colors. 10 shimmers and 2 matte colors doesn't seem well balanced to me especially since I prefer a mostly matte eye. I think if this had a matte highlight and one matte darker color it would be perfect! That being said all of the colors are beautiful and well pigmented. They are almost all gold toned so if you like that you'll get a lot of use out of this palette. $50 is a lot but when you think about all of the shadows you get it's a good deal.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2014 3:07:00 PM More reviews by prinsessekristine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Good value for money. All the colors I need in one palette. Lovely quality.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2014 11:55:00 AM More reviews by Maryamm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Must have! I'm around an NC35 and these colors are just great! I create subtle/natural looks with this. I don't go crazy with the eyeshadow. But I use enough to look clean and polished. Quality is great - the colors are great - and I love the velvet packaging.

If you're going to purchase ANY of the 3 palettes. TRY THIS FIRST. I noticed the other two aren't as compareable to the ORIGINAL NAKED PALETTE.

Will definitley repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2014 10:42:00 AM More reviews by cjhalfthai

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I use Naked Palette everyday. You can create so many looks with this. From fresh n' sweet to office look to night time. All colors you can mix and match and blend. The consistency is buttery and smooth. A little amount is already so pigmented. I always get compliments when I use this eyeshadow coz it adds drama to my eyes. I just wish they had more mattes in this palette, but it's alright coz the colors are not too loud anyway. I bought this from a reseller who sold it to me for 3,500 pesos (a whopping $78!) but I don't mind, at least I know I got the authentic one as Urban Decay is not available where I live. I don't know if I'm gonna purchase it again because it's been with me for more than a year and I still couldn't hit pan on any of the colors, well "Sin" is my HG, I use it all over my face to highlight too. Definitely worth it!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/16/2014 2:53:00 PM More reviews by sandracruz

Out of curiosity and the gush of raves here and yt, I bought one at Sephora.

At first, I was delightful with the variety of shades, the right shimmer, how good it spreads and blends. Some shades are less pigmented, some are better than average.

after 2 months of using this, I decided to return it.

Even with the primer, this product doesnt deliver to my expectations. It just keeps creasing and gone too fast.

This doesnt show up in drag makeup--- nada.

I made my own customized palette of true neutrals - both matte and shimmer by buying pro brands ben nye, inglot, kryolan and mufe. Depotted them and put on a magnetic empty palette. Blows away the UD Naked palette by million miles!