September 2, 2014 | 1762 users online

Liquid - L'Oreal - Visible Lift Serum Absolute Advanced Age-Reversing Makeup

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2012 6:30:00 PM More reviews by carlymarie31

Love it ! Best foundation - better than any "high end" ive tried. I'm on my 4th bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2012 1:53:00 PM More reviews by glvazquez

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the first time that a drugstore foundation matches my skin tone. I am a NC 35 color in MAC. . Most of the drugstore foundations look good in the bottle but when I step into daylight I notice an underlying pink or orange unnatural tone to my skin.They also leave a demarcation line above my neck.
I am wearing number 151, natural beige and am impressed with how well it blends and how natural it looks on my skin. Now I have to keep my fingers crossed and hope they don't discontinue this product.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2012 9:56:00 PM More reviews by makeuploveraus

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a really nice mid-range foundation. Good coverage without feeling heavy or cakey. Provides a lovely matte finish which is perfect for every day make-up. Leaves the skin feeling soft and silky. Staying power isn’t great but still wouldn’t stop me from buying this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2012 10:57:00 AM More reviews by cuonbroadway

Wow! I think I've finally found one of the best foundations for my skin! I've been searching for forever and just stumbled across this the other day at Walgreens when I was returning another L'Oreal foundation (Lumi Healthy Luminous Foundation... ick) and wanted to try something else.

This is the first foundation where my mother has actually said that it looked nice! That's big news, folks.

I'd say this is medium coverage with a soft matte finish. There's a little bit of luminescence, but not enough for me to call it a satin finish. Lasting power is pretty nice, with no oil breakthroughs after 5 hours (that's as long as I've worn it). I bought it in Soft Ivory and it's a perfect match for my NW15 skin, and it's very similar to Revlon's Ivory shades.

I only have two complaints: First, the pump broke on my first bottle so I had to exchange it. And secondly, it's a bit pricey for a drugstore foundation. It's a great foundation, but it seems slightly over-prices IMO.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/26/2012 12:56:00 PM More reviews by kap112358

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I borrowed this from my mom after a vacation where I got some color (my mom is a few shades darker than me) in Nude Beige. I'm 20 so anti-aging benefits are great, but I really don't need them. That being said, I know most anti-aging products are very hydrating, which is good for a makeup for me since I have dry/combination skin.
Anyway, I applied this with ELF's flat topped powder brush (which you need if you don't already have it). I was amazed at how great my skin looked! I've avoided liquid foundations since a bad experience in high school, but this one is GREAT. I would say it has medium to full coverage, but be warned when you're building it to full, I did notice it got a bit cakey when too much is applied. That being said, the coverage is very natural and dewy looking. It looks like your skin...but better. Used with a primer (I use Korres' Pomegranate primer) and set with powder it lasted all day. In fact it seemed to look even more natural as the day went on!
It also advertises that there is actually a serum inside the makeup. This seemed very gimmicky to me, so I really didn't expect anything. I was surprised, however, to see that my skin actually started to look better after using this for about a week. I don't have major problems with my skin, but I do have clogged pores on my chin that I just can't get rid off. This hasn't completely solved it, but they aren't as swollen or red anymore, and a few of them have disappeared without more appearing! I don't know if this is because of the serum, but I haven't switch any skin care products recently. Overall, I recommend for those with dry or mature skin!

EDIT: I re-purchased this in the bottle with the pump, and the formula seems VERY different! It's much thicker and cakes a lot easier...the pump gets clogged often. It also seems less moisturizing... Very disappointed! I will not repurchase again.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 7/12/2012 6:25:00 PM More reviews by honeysuckle4

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This looked pretty good when I first put it on but after 2 hours it was looking spotty. I tried it for 4 days and I just wasn't happy with it at all.It really did not have any lasting power at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2012 9:19:00 PM More reviews by owlcat75

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have this foundation in two shades: nude beige for fall/winter and natural beige for spring/summer. I absolutely love the silky texture, smooth application, and flawless matte-satin finish. I have combo-oily skin in the summer months, but surprisingly I don't even have to set this with a powder! I get a tad shiny after several hours, nothing a blotting paper or powder can't fix. Pricey for drugstore foundation, but worth it IMO - It feels feels and looks high end. I get lots of compliments on my skin when I wear this and I have recommended it to several others. LOVE IT!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/26/2012 6:04:00 AM More reviews by sammiii

I have combination skin and this thing broke me out like crazy!! Even though it says it's for normal to oily skin. I break out even from just using this product for a couple of hours. I even used shine control pressed powder this. It makes my skin look nice but it's not worth the breakouts.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2012 9:26:00 PM More reviews by SelmaB

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

UGH I'M SO TORN. I've been using Revlon Colorstay for the past 2 years, which is great coverage, thick, longlasting! I needed something lighter on my skin. This has great coverage, great feel, and HORRIBLE lasting power. Yes, it's luminous and glowy, which I like, but it looks pure greasy on my skin after 2/3 hours. I have combo/oily skin. It's nothing crazy oily, so I wish it looked fresh for longer on me. With blotting papers and powder it's fine, but nonetheless, Revlon CS takes the cake for lasting power (which I didn't realize until this foundation!). I'd still repurchase since it feels so nice and looks nice if it's taken care of. Maybe this is better for the colder months when I'm not as oily. Mixing this with a longer lasting foundation (like revlon cs) would be the ultimate foundation!

EDIT: Coming back with extra info! I've started my job as a camp counselor sooo 7-8 hours i need my makeup to STAY. I heard/watched people using milk of magnesia as a primer before foundation to keep oil away. Now this foundation lasts about 10 hours before blotting. Before i could get only 3!! WONDERFUL FIX TO THIS AWESOME PRODUCT

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2012 9:16:00 PM More reviews by MichiLiebe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've used this foundation a few times, each time I used it it felt lightweight on my sy mom bought it in a classic ivory shade and I'm more of an ivory bkin, didn't feel heavy at all, and I love that feeling! The application of it goes on very smoothly, stays matte, the smell of it is nice, reminds me sunscreen, (love that light smell), and the coverage is good! Only kind of drawback I can think of is that meige, but that's okay, at least I know I won't look orange with it if I may apply more than necessary!
P.S, since my acne is getting much clearer these days, I won't be using my Revlon Colorstay foundation as much as before and will be replacing with this one. And my complaints with that foundation would be the weird sweet smell it has unlike this one and the feeling of being very heavy on my face.