Maybelline Volum' Express The Falsies Waterproof

3.6

Isodecane, Microcrystalline wax, C8-9 Isoparaffin, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Carnauba Wax, Water, Propylene Carbonate, Allyl Stearate/VA Copolymer, Lecithin, PEG/PPG-17/18 Dimethicone, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Arginine, Silica, Serine, 2-oleamido-1, 3-octadecanediol, Rayon, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Panthenol, Glutamic Acid, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl dimer dilinoleate Copolymer, polyquaternium-10, Polyvinyl Laurate, Oryza Sativa Starch/Rice Starch, Isobutylparaben, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, [ /- May Contain: CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77491, CI77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica]

on 3/11/2014 10:40:00 PM

I don't ever buy waterproof mascaras because they're so difficult to remove, but I received this as a gift. It gives good length and definitely makes my lashes thick, but does clump. My eyelashes are naturally long and thick, so the clumping is really obvious. However this definitely makes my eyelashes more visible.

If you have sparse, short lashes this will be great for you because it will make them obvious, visible, long and thick. This is also a good mascara if you want a dramatic look but don't mind the clumps (or the tedious removal process!).

Overall a decent mascara but not what I'm looking for.

on 2/26/2014 5:35:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This is one of my favourite mascaras! I love the lengthening effect it gives my lashes. It doesn't give my lashes a lot of volume but it does a great job separating my lashes for a clump-free look. I'm not a huge fan of the flexible brush because it can get a bit messy when you're applying if you're not careful! This stuff is waterproof and smudge proof for me and holds my curl all day. (I only use waterproof mascaras because a non-waterproof mascaras, even CD Diorshow, lose the curl within two minutes of my applying it. Overall, this is a great mascara to try out!

Pros:
-lengthens and separates lashes for a clump-free look
-holds curl all day
-waterproof and smudge-proof
-relatively inexpensive for a good mascara (I bought mine for about $7-8 at Shoppers Drug Mart)

Cons:
-flexible wand can be messy if you're not careful
-doesn't add much volume for two coats of mascara

on 2/19/2014 6:16:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Good mascara but it definitely didn't give me the false lash effect I was hoping for. For me if gave more of a natural curled look, still nice just not what I was expecting. As far as water proof goes it is DEFINITELY waterproof, make sure you have a good makeup remover!

I found that the brush was a little too flexible for my liking, and I had to be very careful with the amount of product on the brush. By no means a bad mascara, but I wouldn't purchase it again as I prefer a smokey eye as opposed to a natural, curled look.

on 2/11/2014 3:44:00 AM

Smudged on me. But it really made my lashes look fake and long and gorgeous! Would repurchase if it didn't smudge.

on 2/9/2014 11:09:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I love maybelline mascaras in general but this is my absolute favorite. will repurchase again and again!!!

Cute package but all this mascara did was clump my lashes together and leave little clumps of mascara at the end of each lash. It's waterproof but did not add length or volume. I usually use great lash or LancĂ´me's hypnose star. I will not be repurchasing falsies as I had to throw it out one morning because I got so frustrated with it. If you're looking for defined lengthened lashes that are not extremely thick then this is not the mascara for you.

on 2/1/2014 10:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

I quite liked this mascara as it was mostly waterproof, although when I wear this in a light coat, it wears off by the end of the day. I think that this $5 mascara curls well and gives the same curling result of clinique lash power curling mascara ($16). The only reason I might not repurchase is to try other maybelline mascaras, but the $5 is really worth it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Cute packaging, very very waterproof, gives me nice curls that stayed all day. It doesn't give me volume or dramatic result like false lashes, but really nice if you want natural curl lashes look.

on 1/26/2014 8:44:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Not really for me. I have stick straight Asian lashes so when I wear this alone it tends to clump up for me and doesn't give a lot of length. So I like to layer this on top of the Maybelline Volum Express The Colossal in waterproof and it does a little extra length. However wearing it alone spent really do much for my thin fine lashes

on 1/24/2014 2:36:00 AM

I absolutely adore the regular Falsies mascara so I thought I'd try this one since I was looking for a waterproof mascara but I was completely disappointed. It clumps your lashes like nobody's business and it fails to give that beautiful, defined, volumised look that I love The Falsies so much for. It does not add any length and if you can call horrid clumping volume, then it does that. I will not repurchase it and go back to my non-waterproof Falsies that I am so in love with.

Popular Mascaras