December 19, 2014 | 1699 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum' Express The Falsies Waterproof

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2013 7:30:00 AM More reviews by payphonesandcollarbones

The brush makes it so easy to use! It's a curved brush that reaches the nooks and crannies of your eyelashes, from its roots to its tips. It lengthens the lashes for sure, but only does so much for volume and thickness. In love with it's pretty packaging too, in a purple tube with metallic turquoise writing!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2013 9:52:00 AM More reviews by conceal4ever

I bought this mascara based on the rave reviews here on MUA. This mascara did not disappoint. It's very very affordable for such a good product. It's comparable to the Lancome L'Extreme that I used to buy for 3 times the price, and this has a better wand. I purchased the waterproof version, it gives me really great lift and extension, and doesn't smudge for about 4-5 hours. Thank you for the recommendation!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/20/2013 1:45:00 AM More reviews by midwesternista

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a great drugstore mascara! It goes on easily and doesn't smudge at all. It gives my eyelashes volume that they don't naturally have.
The only issue is that there isn't very much in it. I've had it for about 3 months, (standard mascara time) and it's just about run out or dried up. I know that you're supposed to change your mascaras around this time, but most others last longer than this.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2013 1:27:00 AM More reviews by LehCarRachel

I really do love this mascara, not HG but I am still able to achieve an almost falsies look with this mascara. I think that the main con with this mascara was that after a certain point, more length I could add with the falsies tended to end up looking spidery. I absolutely HATE spidery lashes. So I had to be careful with not going to far. But this mascara gives a more natural -falsies- look, offers nice lengthening and volume but much more naturally then the rocket.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/14/2013 11:00:00 PM More reviews by themerchanwifey

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Not terrible but not hg either. I use this as the final coat of my mascara application. I have never used this alone. I tend to build up a few coats of non waterproof mascara then finish with this. It usually plays well with others so it works for that purpose. Mine actually lasted a long time, maybe because I don't use it everyday. Weird smell, though not as awful as other maybelline mascaras I have used. What the heck do they put in his stuff that smells o terrible anyway.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2013 6:04:00 AM More reviews by kayci21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

My favourite mascara. It holds a curl all day, gives some volume as well as a bit of length. It doesn't seem to clump ver easily, so I can usually add multiple layers. If you're looking for something dramatic, though, this might not be enough.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2013 5:32:00 PM More reviews by javiejoe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My eyelashes are very short and straight and this literally made me look like I had false lashes. I actually had someone ask me something about my fake lashes and I had to tell them they were real. But I also use another mascara underneath the falsies to make sure my lashes don't clump and it gives them even more volume. The product alone is good but pair it with another mascara for extra boost.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/20/2013 4:51:00 AM More reviews by moosefied

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Black

so many people love this but it didnt do much on my lashes. i found it hard to use. everytime i take it off, some of my lashes fall out.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2013 5:59:00 PM More reviews by christeeezy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm probably on my 3rd or 4th tube of this stuff 'cause it has to be my holy grail mascara. I don't have the longest or thickest lashes in the world, and this mascara fixes that issue. I've also been asked a couple of times if I was wearing false eyelashes when I wear this mascara. I have cried and had tears run down my face while wearing this mascara and not once have I dealt with smudging or black tears. In a nutshell, I love this stuff. Yeah I'll try out other mascaras, but I'll always go back to this one until Maybelline decides to discontinue it. Knock on wood.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/3/2013 10:44:00 AM More reviews by demiller

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Drying. I had to use a primer or my lashes will break. The wand is curved, makes it easier to apply. Just layer it, don't wait because it dries so fast. Does not clump. The worst thing is that it dries up in the tube. Can't last more than a month.