October 31, 2014 | 1552 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Trio - Walking on Eggshells

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2013 10:52:00 AM More reviews by leahlovesrosie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

These shadows are so buttery and velvety. I haven't found any eye shadows with this texture at the drugstore. All three shades are pigmented and gorgeous. I love how these shades are all wearable and look good together. You can't beat the price. A+

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2013 11:56:00 PM More reviews by SaraCee07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

Love the subtle shimmers in this palette. I just love affordable make-up and when you find things like this - that are great quality but also so inexpensive - it's just the best! Gorgeous for everyday. Love the rose-gold eyelid colour the most, makes my eyes look wide awake.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2013 7:56:00 PM More reviews by perfumefanatic

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a great everyday trio, especially for when I want to wear a bold lip during the day. It makes my eyes look big, its got subtle colors. I am going to aquire a backup as I know I will go through this quickly.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2013 4:33:00 PM More reviews by postmoderngirl

Wet n wild really has such nice eyeshadows for super inexpensive. I love the colours in this trio, they look good all together or sometimes I use a matte shade for the crease. They're so smooth & pigmented, and for under $4 you can't go wrong.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2013 5:34:00 PM More reviews by bldsgrsxmgk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This popped my Wet n Wild cherry, as Wet n Wild is for some reason not sold in any of my local or even semi-local drugstores- I found this trio on a random display at a grocery, which is actually sort of frustrating as I've been told by all of YouTube I need to try these shadows. And although I only use the crease colour, the hype is justified. The quality is great. High pigment, high blendability even with the most useless of brushes. Considering these factors and also the price, this is a foolproof choice in life.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/26/2013 9:22:00 AM More reviews by sunnygrl

I like this palettte, though I feel it doesn't show up too well on my eyes because of my skintone. when I was paler I loved it, but since I started working I've been getting tanner so now it doesn't show up as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2013 4:39:00 AM More reviews by tallulahlm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Why don't you own this yet? Go. Run. This is an all-around fabulous purchase. The lid color is a light, rose-gold shade with a champagne shimmer to it. It has enough warmth in it to look good on all skin tones (I am medium-olive so I understand that frosty pinks/silvers aren't always appealing. This passes the test) and I have fallen in love with the crease color. It is the perfect gold-brown to give definition and depth while being subtle enough for everyday. I'm still undecided on the brow color - the cream is a little too pale for me - but given the price there is no reason you shouldn't be on your way to the drugstore right now.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2013 10:08:00 AM More reviews by Radchickee

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I like this trio for a very subtle eye look. I use this when I'm wearing a more dramatic lip color, so my eyes aren't naked. The biggest drawback is that there isn't a lot of difference between the browbone color and the eyelid color. Both are a pale ivory-pinky-beige, with the lid color having slightly more shimmer. The brown is a pale, golden warm brown. These colors are subtle so its hard to mess this up. I would buy this again. Its a wearable versatile trio to have on hand.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2013 10:29:00 PM More reviews by Bunnylopez

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Beautiful everyday wear color trio. Compliments every skin tone. Pigmentation is strong and the colors blend well. No fall out and it's about $3. Every gal should own this mini palette.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2013 11:13:00 PM More reviews by livelynnlipstick

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

love this for everyday