November 27, 2014 | 1516 users online

Makeup Brushes - Ecotools - 6 Piece Eye Brush Set (5 brushes,1 case)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2011 10:00:00 PM More reviews by MissKimKat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love these brushes! They are so soft. I have been using these for a month now and have yet to experience any shedding. They are easy to clean and even easier to travel with. The case is nice, but not anything special. I would buy these again and plan to buy more.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2011 9:51:00 PM More reviews by Mrs15Heb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love these brushes. <3 Very soft... and not just this set - I use their stippling brush (even though they don't call it that) for applying foundation - works best if u dab the foundation on different areas and then swirl on, but can also pat for more coverage.. anywho.. i don't see anything to complain about with these brushes.. the only one I don't use much from this set is the angled brush b/c it's a little too angled/big for my eye and for the use it is meant for.. i have used it to apply powder under my eyes to set concealer before getting a big fluffy shader brush(also from ecotools in their mineral brush set - the one w/ the baby kabuki).. and that shader brush is perfect like a MAC 224 - i bought the set just to get the brush b/c it looked perfect for me.. you can't go wrong w/ ecotools they really are made very well and i'm sure there are a lot of nice brushes to be found from a wide range of companies, these are readily available and it never hurts to have spares for travel or for when your other favorites or "better" ones are dirty. It's worth a try that's for sure! My favorites are the blender/shader (dupish for 224), the regular eyeshadow brush (which u can just buy by itself) and the small crease brush, oh and don't let me forget the stippling brush, the huge bronzer brush, and also the retractable kabuki (great for your purse for when u need to add any extra coverage during the day and have a powder compact w/ u!) Sorry for leaving so much info about other sets on here but oh well - just saying this brand is really great in general!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2011 9:08:00 PM More reviews by kami8610

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Very nice soft bristles, animal hair free. Cleans easily...lasts long time.
Comes with nice little pouch that is flexible enough to hold not only the brushes that come with it...but all of my others too :)
Wish I could afford 20 of their brushes right now!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2011 11:23:00 PM More reviews by CupcakesForever

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

These brushes are absolutley amazing. They are so soft and very easy to use. Iv'e been using them for over three months and I have yet to see a hair fall out of one. They are very well made for the price. And being all natural and recycled is always a plus too.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2011 6:40:00 PM More reviews by debhardy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

These brushes are wonderfully soft, feel right in my hand, and apply eye shadow & blush like a dream!

Great value. I would recommend one for home and one for travel.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2011 6:30:00 PM More reviews by admilly101

I freaking love these brushes. They are super thick and very VERY soft. I think the blending brush is my favorite. I pretty much dont need any other brushes, every brush in this set does the job just fine! :D

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2011 1:18:00 AM More reviews by Buddyzowie7

The brushes are really soft! The crease brush is a bit too big for me, but overall the brushes work well. Well to get down to business, these brushes are great for a beginner. Each brush indicates whether it's for blending, smudging, eye shading, and etc. Also, I found that these brushes did well in picking up color. The bristles were nice, gentle, soft, and didn't fall out. If you find that these bristles are too harsh then there must be something wrong w/the package you bought. If you go to Walgreens they have the brushes on display for you to feel how soft they are. I do wish the crease brush was a a bit smaller, but overall all of the brushes were perfect. I especially love the smudging brush because it makes creating a smokey look that much easier. I do like Mac brushes, but they're too pricey. These brushes are so affordable. The price of one pack is still cheaper than buying one expensive brush. I know good brushes are suppose to last a lifetime if kept well, but these brushes work really well for a fraction of the price. Hopefully this review helps.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2011 12:13:00 AM More reviews by turnthisaround

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm a noob so this brush set is just great for me. I LOVE the angled brush, I always wanted one and it's so easy to use and works just how I imagined it would.
The crease brush is kind of awkward for me, then again this is my first REAL brush set so I have a lot to play around with.

They're very soft, easy to clean and clean well, haven't seen any shedding and dry well.
I really like how each brush is labeled, though I figured them out on my own without seeing the labels.
They seem to pick up color rather well and apply it without fuss. No fallout of color due to the brush at all, which is really nice.

I'd buy them again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2011 12:44:00 AM More reviews by jasminese

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love these brushes! They're great for a beginner or anyone looking for a good travel brush set! I use these as everyday brushes, not travel ones and they are so soft! I love them. My favorite brush is the thick, dense blend brush which blends like a dream! The only brush I don't like/use too much is the angled crease brush because I love my Urban Decay crease brush more! EcoTools' crease is just too big for my crease.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2011 12:30:00 AM More reviews by taliacrayon24

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Okay, for all of you who say these brushes don't apply pigment well - with these brushes, you have to PAT the shadow on. Swiping doesn't work. It took me a couple days to figure this out. Once I did, I completely fell in love with these brushes. They're soft, they're not too pricey, they don't shed, they're eco friendly, and they work well. What's not to love? Just use the brush right and you'll be A-OK.