July 24, 2014 | 1961 users online

Eyeliner - Bobbi Brown - Sepia Ink Long Wear Gel Liner

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2007 4:47:00 AM More reviews by Irissa

The color is a soft brown, not too light, not too dark.
The texture is the most long wearing I have ever tested in my entire life. Waterproof, smudgeproof, sweatproof !! Besides, the product lasts for ever and has good preservation properties as the years go : I bought the BB Long Wear Gel Liner more than 3 years ago and the gel is still soft and useable.
An adapted brush applicator is indispensable to apply the product.
The only little defect : the packaging is not very handy ; it would be better if a brush applicator was provided with the product.
Although it is expensive, the price is not really a defect because it is a good investment : it is top-quality and it lasts for years.
Definitely a must have !! I also have it in black, graphite, ivy... and plan to buy more colors !! :-)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2007 9:49:00 AM More reviews by frucht_tasche

Great product! I like it a lot better than MAC fluidline dipdown. BB liner stays put better, and does not smudge a bit.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2007 2:56:00 PM More reviews by samiam1022

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Similar to tingy, this is my first gel eyeliner and it is so good that I've ditched all but one of my pencils (can't bear to part with MAC's Buried Treasure). Broken record here, but this liner is a beautiful everyday brown. It applies easily and stays put all day. What more could you ask for? I can't believe it took me so long to try this. Will definitely be checking out BB's other colors!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2007 5:59:00 AM More reviews by littlelamb

This beautiful e/l gives a dense and smooth line and lasts most of the day. I used this for my wedding and it looked lovely in photos. It actually looks like a soft-toned black, but not as harsh as black - much more neutral. The tiny pot looks small, but there's actually loads of product! I love this - but I also like Clinique's Black Honey, which comes with a tiny brush that I find quite useful. I do prefer BB's to Stila's, which I bought in 'Gray' and was very dry - not as silky smooth as this one. Stila's dried up after about a year and I've thrown it away. I bought it round about the same time as BB's and used it a similar number of times, so Stila's shouldn't have been more exposed to air than BB's. I'll be repurchasing this one! I also have this in Violet Ink.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2007 8:48:00 AM More reviews by tingy

This was my first ever gel liner I am totally hooked on it now! I've totally ditched pencil liners ever since I tried this.

Sepia Ink is more natural than Black Ink, which looks quite harsh on me. I would really recommend this shade for every day use.

I am looking forward to buying other shades because this really has good staying power. Even though abit pricey compared to M.A.C, I think it is worth paying for such good product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2007 9:27:00 AM More reviews by sweetcg49

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This stuff is awesome!! It goes on easily with the Bobbi Brown brush and doesn't smear. The color is gorgeous. I have green eyes and like the brown eyeliner shade. No matter how hard I try, pencil eyeliners smear on me. This one is just perfect.I love it!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2007 10:29:00 PM More reviews by ais4alison

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is the greatest liner ever!!! It lasts forever... I ran out a few months ago, but I haven't repurchased yet because it's a little pricey and I don't wear liner very often. This is a great dark brown though, and the staying power is amazing!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2007 1:35:00 PM More reviews by Magalie

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This gel eyeliner is wonderful! I am a PPP with blue eyes so I bought the Sepia Ink, which is a dark brown. To me it ends up looking more like a soft black than brown. It does not smudge and lasts all day long. I am going to try Chocolate shimmer next!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2007 8:09:00 AM More reviews by heaven07

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love BB gel eyeliners as I have several. Sepia is a dark brown non-shimmer eyeliner. It glides on when I apply it with my BB ultra fine eyeliner brush which is great for tight-lining. I think this shade is very flattering on my green eyes and goes with all eyeshadows. It never smudges and the lasting power is incredible.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2006 9:44:00 PM More reviews by ohlhoffa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The consistency of this product is just perfect. I have hazel eyes and fair olive-toned skin and I use the sepia color for day. It looks polished and professional. Best of all, it goes on so easily and stays put all day long.