August 1, 2014 | 1131 users online

Fragrances - Bath and Body Works - Forever Sunshine

rated 4 of 5 on 12/26/2010 1:50:00 PM More reviews by Steph315

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a very sweet, summery scent.I personally didn't *love* it, but everytime I used the lotion at work people would double back to my desk and ask what smelled so good!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2010 12:09:00 PM More reviews by danisaur

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I needed to replace my everyday fragrance, and I'd heard good things, so I decided to try it out. Deserving of ALL five lippies! It starts out fresh and citrus-y, and dries down to a lovely, sensual warm vanilla-y scent, which is right up my alley. How did I not know about this sooner? Would definitely buy again. I hope they don't retire this anytime soon like they did with my last B&BW favourite (RIP, Magnolia Blossom).

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2010 1:30:00 AM More reviews by indiebaby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

The mandarin really pops at first in a sharp clean way and flowers get into the mix softening the mandarin notes. It comes into a sweet cookie scent. I think of a scoop of melting vanilla ice cream in the sun falling into a crispy praline ice cream cone. Maybe some fresh raspberry, or melon in the background but far from overbearing. The dry down of vanilla with tangerine/mandarin i think is what makes it a great scent for more then just summer. Tangerine really compliments a hot day, cool summer night. Vanilla is a wanted addition( i prefer a creamier vanilla, and Forever Sunshine has it IMO) into fall and winter and the praline adds a slight cookie like smell to the dry down.

I really didn't smell much apricot. Some woods comes though and i do think this fragrance compliments well with Twilight Woods.

For me overall, the most important part is the dry down and i really love the dry down of Forever Sunshine in its EDT & body lotion.

I gave it a 5 for packaging because i really love the bright colored bottle.

Does anyone know if this one is a limited edition? It seems like it, but the store girls didn't even know for sure.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2010 10:08:00 AM More reviews by Lomelindi

I got this in the body mist, which is surprisingly concentrated and can last a long time on my skin. (I still smelled it about six hours later.)

At first, I was kind of skeptical because fragrances rarely get high reviews, but since so many people liked this scent, I decided to try it. At first, it smelled like a strong, sweet-and-floral scent. I don't like sweet scents very much, but it wasn't overly sweet (like cotton candy sweet) and when it faded, it left this lovely, mandarin smell. It's hard to explain, but it really DOES make me feel happy. It's a very "cheerful" scent; sweet, warm, faintly floral, somewhat orange-y but not overwhelming. I approve!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/23/2010 12:27:00 AM More reviews by mintsugar

Forever Sunshine was way too strong and floral for me. Within 30 minutes of wearing it, I already had a headache. I returned it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2010 9:54:00 PM More reviews by DrTierraFierce

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is one of my favorite lotions ever I will def repurchase, it smells soo good and is excellent for the summer

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2010 2:31:00 PM More reviews by irisni

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

So, it smells, like everyone says, like lemon and praline and peony. You can, if you try, distinguish these scents. However, what I love, is that this odd (in my mind) combination creates a beautiful overall scent...warm, rich and sexy. You smell a little like food, but not like your coated in bubblegum or pie and you smell a little floral, but not like a bouquet. It's the perfect balance...I love it. I don't think it's a strictly summer scent, but I do think in the middle of winters' blahs, it will make you think of warm sunshine.
And, if anyone cares, so does every man that gets close enough to smell me!

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2010 12:55:00 AM More reviews by Kelsimariexo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

This scent is love(: it captures summer perfectly, not too fruity, not too musky. amazing to wear for any season.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2010 12:33:00 AM More reviews by underthepink3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Wow! Bath and body works hasn't come out with a scent that I've liked in years! I absolutely adore this! It's the praline and vanilla dry down that gets me everytime. So warm and snuggly and yummy, but also a tad sophisticated for such a fruity foody. Sometimes I think the citrus orange top notes are getting a tad cloying and then POOF...that vanishes and all that is left is the yummy aformentioned snuggly praline vanilla goodness. I'm not really a body spray type of girl, and I prefer good ol' dial or dove soap over any body washes, but I slather this lotion on right after a shower and I love the wafts of this fragrance on my skin all day. I love that at the end of the day when I take off my clothes they smell so yummy, and my skin still does too. I don't even feel like I need perfume with this. This scent has such an amazing staying power. I am on my second bottle and not tired of it yet. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/25/2010 1:31:00 AM More reviews by mosaic77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this a lot. I do think that it reminds of a lighter and "winter-like" version of Twilight Woods. It has more of a fruity (orange-like) tone than Twilight Woods. The lasting power is fine, at least similar to other Bath and Body Works fragrances. I will buy it again, it is a nice combination of fruity and musky notes.