April 17, 2014 | 1414 users online

Conditioner - Aussie - Hair Insurance Leave In Conditioner

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2011 2:08:00 PM More reviews by alittlebitoflove91

I LOVE IT! i went from my 20$ name brand spray to THIS 2$ cheap drugstore spray.. i love it! it works SO much better than my salon spray that i've been using for years! this leaves my hair smelling AWESOME too! it allowed my natural curls to come out FRIZZ FREE! all i did was spray in after my shower, combed it through and scrunched it a bit! i'm so glad it's only a few dollars because i'd pay SO MUCH MORE for it! i'm obsessed with the smell. this is DEFINITELY my new obsession :) and its SO cheap!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/31/2011 1:47:00 AM More reviews by Myoung19

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a good, basic, lightweight, spray in conditioner. It's good for adding softness, detangle, and it smells summery and I think helps protect from heat.
I still use my Redken All Soft conditioner but spray in the Aussie before blowdrying to protect (my hair is damaged and dry from coloring/heat) and add softness. For the price it works great as a *lightweight* conditioner in the summer (I swim and also worry about sun/wind damage).
I will definatly buy again.
I also use this on my two daughters hair, they are 9 and 13, helps with tangles and helps lightly moisturize their hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2011 5:45:00 PM More reviews by JRHALTOM

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

it smells soooo so good and i love the way it makes my hair feel... PROTECTED :D i love this product till the day i die

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2011 9:42:00 PM More reviews by JChrisBee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great smell and seems to do well on my hair. It smells like coconut and a little like pina colada. The ingredients look high quality with aloe as the 2nd, silk 3rd and ginseng as the fourth ingredient. I enjoy using this product. It seems to help with tangles as well.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2011 8:35:00 PM More reviews by HannahTheScribe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

First off, the smell. It smells like aloe, coconut, and something else that I cannot explain and will just leave it as "exotic." It smells like an Aussie getaway!
It has silk and aloe in it, both great things for your hair. It does not feel greasy or heavy in your hair. It is perfect for a pick-me-up for dry or sun-damaged hair.
The purple bottle certainly gives it shelf appeal!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2011 2:58:00 PM More reviews by thewidowpicard

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This makes my damaged hair soft and touchable, instantly, even after curling or straightening with a flat iron. The smell reminds me of movie theater popcorn butter? It's not bad. The price is decent too.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/10/2011 10:22:00 AM More reviews by In2th3night

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I wanted to like this ....it DID help with tangles...but that's it. Seemed rather watered-down. I also could not get over the scent...it was over whelming....It smells good , yes ...but it's really strong...it does go away as your hair dries ,though.... I have colored hair that's dry at the ends, this is not thick enough to make a difference,IMO.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2011 3:50:00 AM More reviews by cloroxcowgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm really liking this leave in conditioner so far. I have been looking for a decent, inexpensive leave in that will simply detangle my hair and leave it smelling nice and this totally fits the bill. It smells like pina colada (like the Aussie Moist line does) which lingers in my hair the next day after I use it. I love that. It detangles well and doesn't leave my hair feeling weighed down. If I use too much my hair does start to feel a little sticky, so I use a conservative amount. Ideally it would be a bit more moisturizing than it is, but for the price it does what its supposed to do and I will more than likely repurchase when I run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2011 5:40:00 PM More reviews by klpezl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like this stuff. It leaves my hair soft and tangle free. I spray it all over after my showers, and it seems no matter how much I use my hair doesn't get greasy. Also it smells great, kind of a sweet coconutty smell.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/16/2011 1:35:00 PM More reviews by AliciaHT

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I know that there are a lot of positive reviews for this product and it's great that so many people have found something they like. However, I personally didn't find it to be anything special.

My hair is very dry and damaged through being a bleach blonde, as well as from using heat, so keeping it nourished, and trying to prevent breakage, is a tough job for any product. A leave-in conditioner is an essential part of my routine but I didn't feel that this one did much in the way of conditioning/moisturising. The good points to this product are that it's relatively inexpensive and that it smells nice. There's also no denying that's it's a brilliant de-tangler, although it does leave a slight sticky residue.

This isn't a bad product as such and, as so many people like it, you might too. It just isn't nourishing or intensive enough for my dry, damaged hair.