October 1, 2014 | 1672 users online

Conditioner - Aussie - Hair Insurance Leave In Conditioner

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 11/29/2011 10:22:00 PM More reviews by sammysaurous

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This prodict did nothing special to my hair at all, it just made it smell like bananas, that is why it got 2 lippies when it deserves one. Ive had it for 6 months and im only half way through because I just forgot about it. Ill use it until I run out, but will not be repurchasing. I would suggest another leave in spray.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2011 9:04:00 PM More reviews by maria411

This is a great leave-in conditioner! It leaves my hair smooth, silky. And it smells tropical, gotta love that!:-) I don't normally use leave-ins, but I think they're nice to use when not in need of deep conditioning, just a light, fragrant protective layer to make sure my hair is getting the TLC it needs:-)

rated 1 of 5 on 11/23/2011 9:22:00 PM More reviews by Diadore

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I used this after i took a shower. i just sprayed it all over my hair. the spray works pretty well. but the next day my hair was weighed down, greasy, sticky and gross. i was disgusted and i felt dirty. i will never buy this product again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2011 7:36:00 PM More reviews by Artbum

I was swayed by fancier brands at higher prices (Rusk, Redken, Sebastian, Biomatrix, Wella) & forgot about this tried & true leave-in spray. I bought it last night because I was strapped on cash, and was looking for a leave-in conditioner spray that would condition my hair & NOT weigh it down. When I read the first two ingredients (water, aloe leaf juice...) I knew it was the right pick. This stuff is incredibly cheap-pricewise but the quality is better than salon brands!!! This is the only product I used after showering this morning, and it's 7:30 pm and my hair is silky soft and soo shiny--I can run my fingers thru my hair (no snags) and I'm getting compliments at the dinner party! You bet this is my #1 hair product. People with fine hair have best results with spray leave-in's (no creams, serums, gel-creams, mousse, lotions, etc)---Spray!!!!!

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 9/27/2011 10:38:00 AM More reviews by RFrias27

It's ok. Its not the best leave in conditioner out there. If you have money to waste go ahead and try but other than that you could find something better from the drugstore.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/25/2011 5:32:00 AM More reviews by JM234

I really like this - it smells nice, really detangles and doesn't weigh even my uber fine hair down. Have been re-buying off and on since I was 16 (with occasional periods of trying other products e.g. Ojon revitalising mist....which is fab but just SOOOOOO expensive when the Aussie does almost the same job for about 15% of the price tag).

Would recommend to anyone currently struggling with tatty/tangled hair.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2011 4:01:00 AM More reviews by original

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my 2nd drugstore leave in conditioner I have ever tried. And after 3 or so uses of this, I am liking the Aussie leave-in Conditioner!

A little intro on me. My hair is: color dyed with dried ends and oily roots. I have straight asian hair. That saying, I only condition my hair ends. i use this aussie spray after shampoo and conditioning session on near-dry or dry hair.

PROS:
-ingredient list: no alcohol (garnier shine slleek leave in condioner has alcohol). first three ingredients are water, aloe vera extract and some other natural extract. awesome!!
-hair is much softer to touch and feels stronger. It really is a good feeling to touch soft and strong hair. i say strong b/c when you gently pull on ur own hair ends with this on, it gives some kind of resistance back.
-smell is nice. sweet. tropical like. kind of like coconuts. :D

CONS:
-my hair ends look kind of dry still but better compared without using product. then again, this isnt a deep conditioner though.
-hair ends still flyaway. i guess cause this is a light conditioner. ( i like heavy stuff like argan oil which really tames flyaways)

all in all, this is a very good product when used with in conjunction with other products to aid in flyaways, etc. a good drugstore item worth trying. glad for no alcohol in product!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2011 2:51:00 AM More reviews by dlamsw

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Besides the convenience of product being in a spray bottle, there's nothing spectacular about it. It does seems to make the hair slightly stronger and more manageable, but I believe there are better leave-in conditioner out there in the market.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/17/2011 12:25:00 AM More reviews by coursoncharm

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

My hair is pretty damaged and this made close to no difference for my hair. My hair actually kind of stiffens on the ends once it dries and leaves my hair feeling... scraggly (for lack of a better word). Smells nice, but doesnt get the job done!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/4/2011 11:25:00 PM More reviews by Kimmeh5

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love the smell of this. LOVE. This product is decent, not great. I've used other leave in creams that have worked a lot better. I use it every once in awhile just so I can eventually use it up and not let it go to waste. Won't be repurchasing though. It does smooth out my hair fairly well though.