October 31, 2014 | 1519 users online

Liquid - Lancome - Teint Idole Fresh Wear

rated 4 of 5 on 6/12/2011 4:36:00 PM More reviews by nmac

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really like this product because it looks very natural and covers ALL blemishes !!! It matches my skin tone very well ! So overall a very natural product that does its job ! :P

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2011 7:28:00 PM More reviews by freelunch

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This definitely has become my go-to foundation. It's so lightweight (coverage is light to medium), I never feel like I have any foundation. It doesn't break me out or leaves my skin feeling/looking dull when wearing it. Unlike what I've heard from some people, it doesn't oxidize and stays put for the most part. Also it minimizes your pores!!! Totally love it.

However, this foundation definitely does NOT keep shine away for 18 hours. I think that's just reaching anyway, cause I don't know of many foundations that still look good after 8. But, what I do like about this is that it doesn't move around, even when my nose and t-zone are super oily. I can get about a good 5-6 hours out of this foundation without having to blot. It still does get just a tiny bit oily in those first few hours, but it looks more like a dewey finish really. Plus, I don't like having my face look totally matte.

The packaging is absolutely terrible though! Since the foundation is so runny, it just oozes out of the tube. I have to be extremely careful when I squeeze some out. They definitely need to look into changing that. I think the price is fairly reasonable, well for me at least. I don't use very much anyway so one tube lasts me a while.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/1/2011 12:12:00 PM More reviews by iloveheathl

Yesterday, I went on a manhunt for a good foundation that didn't "crack" on me (a lot of foundations do). I went to every makeup counter and asked for a great long wearing light-medium foundation. At the end, it was between Chanel Aqua (let's keep this short) and Lancome Teint IFW. After wearing both foundatioms, and comparing the two (had each on one side of my face) I decided to try put the lancome on my entire face. I walked over to the Chanel counter and got told by several women that I had great skin and did not need makeup!!!! It was amazing how even though i was wearing makeup no one believed it! This Lancome foundation really does given you a second skin! I ended up choosing Chanel because it was a better color match as I have strong pink undertones, but once I run out, I am going right back to that Lancome counter and buying that foundation!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2011 10:46:00 AM More reviews by lirial

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Overall, this is a great liquid foundation for my skin in spring/summer when my face tends to be a bit more oily. It has a nice light texture so it's easy to apply and blend. It offers light-medium coverage, and a little seems to go a long way for me.

I usually wear a Mac NW20, so I was surprised to find I'm a Bisque 0W in this foundation. However, the match is nice, and Lancome colors tend to be inconsistent anyway. I recommend getting 1-2 samples or a color match with a good SA at a counter.

I wish this came in a pump dispenser instead of a squeeze tube. The tube tends to spit out a lot more product than I need, and for the price, I would have expected this to have a more controlled dispenser.

This claims to be mattifying, however I don't find this. I don't really get a lot of shine while wearing it, but it's not a matte finish, so powder on top is advisable if you're oily. This wears well for a long day -- it looks nice for 8 or 10 hours on me.

I'll repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/22/2011 12:48:00 AM More reviews by aishajan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product break me out like crazy! Also it made my face oily after 2 hours..I know they claim that it is suppose to be mattifying, NO it doesn't at least not for me.
Also it doesn't have any coverage at all. I had to use my mac concealer to cover my acne.
I would Not recommend this for someone who has acne prone skin.

Will not buy it again..

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2011 3:27:00 AM More reviews by jadukdik

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Medium coverage, looks super natural, and goes on very easily and smoothly. Nothing special about the finish and it would accentuate any dry patches. Lasts quite long - about 8 hours without a primer I would say.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/6/2011 9:11:00 PM More reviews by illume

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I was pretty dissapointed at first with this product in that it's marketed for 'oily' skin types. It does NOT mattify and still looks dewy on the skin. I have used other Ivory2C Lancome foundations before, but this one is considerbly darker than the others. If the colour matched me more I might like it, but its hard for me to imagine. It's a light coverage perfect for summer. That being said, I do love how easy to blend this foundation and the feel of it on your skin. It would look great for a normal skinned person whos skin tone is easily matched.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2011 10:52:00 AM More reviews by sophie019

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

Great product! I bought it in buff 2W, which is very light but fine for me. it is a light formule with light/medium coverage and you do not feel it on your skin at all. I find it lasts fine too. there's not a lot of product in one tube and it's not very cheap but way better than my revlon colourstay (which made me break out every once in a while and was thicker and less natural).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2011 6:45:00 PM More reviews by shinewin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I wouldn't buy this product again because they do not have my skin tone shade. I had my skin color match by a Lancome artist. She told me that Buff 4C is my color tone, which that's for cool tone, and I'm a warm tone. I told her that i will look pink but she didn't believe me. So after she got the Buff 4C on my whole face, I looked like I got sunburn. So she went with the next lightest warm tone color which was Buff 2W which was too light. So there's no tone in between those two.
The foundation gives me a natural look which i really liked but after I worn it on for 4-5 hours, my oil came through. So it's not the best for oily skin. If they ever do come out with a BUFF 4W, then I will consider to buy it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2011 9:28:00 PM More reviews by hotcurlz24

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The best foundation I have ever used. I work as a Regional Manager in the cosmetics field, so I have tried it ALL. This foundation gives the best coverage and stays all day long. I always get compliments on my complexion when wearing Fresh Wear. Definitely try it!