April 25, 2014 | 1064 users online

Blush - E.L.F. - Studio Blush - Pink Passion

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2012 2:37:00 AM More reviews by mzlovely

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

The pigmentation excellent and color payoff is beautiful it's the perfect "blushing" color. Price is unbeatable (3$) and the staying power is amazing for it. Lasts me all day. It looks scary in the pan but it fades into the perfect shade of blush. The packaging isn't cheap at all, ive dropped my last one a few times never broke and it has your own personal mirror. The packaging definitely fits the whole "studio" look they were going for, black, sheek and simple. I'd tell anyone and everyone to have this in their make up collection.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2012 11:31:00 PM More reviews by Josie_A

This truly is HG, because I have been searching for this for years and finally found it for only $3. I had my makeup done by some professional makeup artists a few years ago and they all used a bright, neon pink blush that they barely even touched onto the brush and then barely even touched onto my skin, but that left the prettiest, wide-awake, pink glow on my face. That was a Japanese product, I think Shu Uemura, but I searched high and low to no avail. Then I found this product from E.L.F. and the color was so bright it was scary, which looked about right so I figured for $3 I might as well try it. The consistency and pigmentation are as good as any product ten times the price, and it still looks perfect hours after application. Please never discontinue this, E.L.F.!

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2012 6:22:00 PM More reviews by sashavice

This is my blush holy grail. I applied this with a kabuki brush and it goes on really nice and evenly. The color is absolutely beautiful, even on really pale girls like me.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2012 5:25:00 AM More reviews by dddoxie

such a lovely color in the pan but it doesn't transfer to the cheeks. very sheer and sadly does not last long on my skin. still a great blush for $3!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2012 1:59:00 PM More reviews by postmaster

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

WOW this is such a nice pop of a neon pink color! You only need a little bit to really make your cheeks stand out ! Plus youcan blend it so nicely. Really great product for a really greaat price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2012 2:02:00 AM More reviews by peunwha

I love this color.. soo pretty , vibrant color..
as pop pink color itself, better than high end products.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2012 9:38:00 PM More reviews by DivaDeLosMuertos

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

Goes on beautifully and gives the nicest pop of color! Texture isn't too powdery, You don't need much, it's only $3 and you can't argue with the quality at all! I'd buy again with no hesitation

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2012 11:36:00 PM More reviews by lindseymhelms

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this blush!! It is so bright and adds just the perfect pop of pink! It doesn't have the most amazing "staying power" but like I said- its a perfect pop of pink and quick pick me up! I keep it in my purse/travel bag for a quick touch up fix whenever needed. For $3, seriously? How could you ever go wrong?! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2012 11:24:00 PM More reviews by 1stone

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I have pale skin, dark hair and blue eyes and feel that a very pink blush is the perfect color for me. I have not run across one that is better than this, and for $3.00 that is WONDERFUL. It is just as nice as the much more expensive intense pink in the Posh palette from Scott Barnes that I really liked. This ELF blush applies nice and evenly and lasts very well. Of course, with such an intense color you only need a little.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2012 11:11:00 PM More reviews by junex126

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I think the price of the E.L.F Studio Blush is $3.00 which is cheap even compared to other drug store ones. Pink Passion is a great color for any skin color. I like about this product because it's very pigmented and you don't need too much product to see them on your cheeks. I'm looking forward to trying the other shades as well.