September 18, 2014 | 992 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Urban Decay - All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 10/26/2013 4:01:00 PM More reviews by simplysarah

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It feels like it works! But I do notice my makeup runs a little. I use it mostly to make my makeup not look too cakey. But I do notice it works a bit and I can't help but keep buying it. It works way better when wearing urban decay products!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2013 6:30:00 AM More reviews by imperiale

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I'd heard and read some pretty positive reviews about this spray, and needing my makeup to last all day for my wedding, I decided to give it a chance - I'm SO glad I did! I applied my makeup in full and gently misted my face afterwards, and that was it - my makeup was flawless all day (it lasted 10am-11:30pm with no touch up). I was so impressed with it that I thought I'd put it to the test and wear it over my makeup on my busiest workday (Friday, I work in a bar) - despite running around and sweating like anything, my makeup stayed pristine! I honestly can't recommend this enough! As a side note: I have extremely dry skin, and this didn't cling to or highlight any dry patches, nor did it give out as the day wore on and I was sweating loads - normally the makeup on my forehead, nose, and chin would melt off under such circumstances. VERY pleased with this spray, and will definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2013 2:20:00 PM More reviews by jesscvz88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this on the Urban Decay website when it was on sale. Its the XL bottle and i got it for $20. It works great!! I put it on after i have done all my makeup and it make the powdery dull look go away after about 4 mins. It helps my makeup last longer and i dont get oily as fast. I have tried the UD oil slik setting spray but that one didnt work for me. This one is amazing. I highly recommend it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2013 12:36:00 AM More reviews by Cailee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Well, for starters, the exorbitant price is a MAJOR turn-off. Especially for what it is, and the fact alone that it gets used up so quickly, no matter how much I tried to ration my uses of it. When I first bought this I only used it strictly for humid days if I was going to be doing outside activities and had a 'natural full face' on (which I usually do anyways, no matter how much I try to go minimal on the products :D). Or for occasions such as job interviews where I needed my makeup to stay on point and my face to stay alive and not turn into a dull mess by the time I got there (happens with nerves lol, the blood rushes from my face). This worked beautifully, and my makeup stayed put and stayed looking fresh (without primer!) for 10+ hours every time I used it. I would say this at least doubled (dare I say tripled) the staying power and vibrancy of my blush and even bronzer, both of which my skin tends to eat up after about 2 hours, and that's WITH powder. I do regret not getting this in the mattifying formula though, as my makeup did look a bit dewier than usual by the end of the day, whereas if I hadn't used this my makeup would be a cakey hot mess, but still more matte than it would've been.

However, I began using it more often, because it was the only product I had that calmed and soothed my crazy inflamed skin down after a bout of acne I had to deal with for a few months. Not only that, but it can also get a bit dangerously addictive because of the cooling sensation lol. Let's be honest, when we spray stuff on our face, it makes us feel like big-girl professional makeup artists, am I right? No? Well, maybe it's just me, then.
The $29 pricetag makes me cringe, and I would only buy this again if I had a coupon code, because the price just can't justify the functionality of such a simple product. Something that you can make at home, even, and get the same results. I think the majority of the cost was put into the design of the outside sticker on the bottle (haha that sounds silly), a city-scape skyline theme. I don't really care for the OTT packaging, but I digress. It has never leaked, so the packaging serves its purpose in that respect.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/6/2013 7:27:00 PM More reviews by nerd4life

I have oily skin and i was hoping this spray would make my makeup last all day rather than run off like it usually does. it was a HUGE disappointment. Not only did it not keep my makeup in place it turned my face into an oil slick. I've never seen my skin look so greasy as i did when i wore this product. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone unless you need to look oily which is crazy to me but who knows

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2013 8:53:00 PM More reviews by postmoderngirl

This stuff seems crazy expensive for a spray, but it does work. The thing I noticed most when I first used this was that my blush stayed vibrant all day! Usually it fades. I use it before my makeup & after. Sometimes even before I powder & after. Not sure if that really makes a huge difference or if it's all in my head. This seems to keep my makeup on, although I still get kind of oily. I'm curious to try de slick & I might when I run out of this. I don't think it's some crazy miracle product but if definitely helps prolong your makeup.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2013 4:47:00 PM More reviews by Jen283

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I don't know how I ever lived before buying this setting spray!! I apply my makeup at 7am and get home at 6pm, and sometimes have plans immediately after work. I use this every morning and my makeup always lasts the entire day. The only thing that fades a bit is the foundation on my nose, which is the most oily part of my face. (Although I'm more of a dry/combo skin).

This product actually works. It does not break me out, granted I've never had problems with acne before. It sprays into a very even, fine mist, and never leaves big spots of liquid on the face. I think EVERYONE should try this product, buy the travel size if you don't want to spend too much. But chances are, you'll end up buying the big bottle once you're done!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2013 6:29:00 PM More reviews by mzdrl

I think I've finally found my HG product to keep the oilies at bay. I have combination/oily skin and this spray keeps my makeup intact the entire day with NO touch ups. Geez...why am I just getting this spray! I needed this in the Dominican on my honeymoon! Nonetheless, I'll be prepared from here on out! Do yourself a favor and get this spray...it REALLY works!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2013 10:42:00 AM More reviews by mandiluk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got a sample of this from a sephora VIB set and was super excited to try it. I followed the instructions and sprayed it after applying makeup. Sad to find out that it didn't really work to keep my makeup on all day. I tried using it before and after makeup, and it still didn't work. Luckily I had a sample of the de-slick as well, because that def kept my makeup together.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2013 7:18:00 AM More reviews by Miaoudeminou

I found this up by the register at the tiny Sephora in my local JCPenney. I've heard so many things and decided to take a try at it (the 1oz size for $14).
To start off. I have tried so many primers, finishing powders, and even the E.L.F setting spray. Primers & the E.L.F setting spray always break me out in acne. The setting powders are best but sometimes I don't like how cakey my make-up can end up looking.
Over all this is a decent product. I spray it after my skincare but before my make-up. It helps my make-up not end up so matte and cakey. Other than that I'm not sure it's truly extending the wear of my make-up. I've heard of people spraying this after their make-up but that causes my make-up to get cakey.
I do have to say if you're oily maybe try spraying before your make-up and after.

I'm not quite sure I'd buy this again. Maybe for a special event but not for everyday wear.