Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray

3.8

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Aqua (Water), SD-Alcohol 39-C, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Isononyl Isononanoate Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Sodium Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate PVP, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Methyl jkDiisopropyl Propionamide, Dimethicone PEG-7 Phosphate, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Glucdonolactone, Sodium Benzoate, Glycereth-5 Lactate, Methyl Methacrylate Cross Polymer, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Fragrance. hh

on 7/23/2014 8:55:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is totally holy grail product! I went out clubbing, I applied my makeup at 5pm, and after all the dancing and sweating in the club, at 4 am, I expected my makeup to be gone, but when I asked my friends about my makeup, they were all so impressed, they said it looked as if I've just applied it, nothing came off. This seals your makeup in. I have oily skin, and makeup has a tendency to slip off, not when I'm using all-nighter. I apply this before I apply makeup and after everything is complete. love this stuff!

on 7/23/2014 8:15:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I used to the urban decay de slick spray in the small size at £9 which i think is reasonable, but i think the large size could be better priced about £16
I have quite dry patches of skin, a little oily sometimes, and overall quite sensitive. I have problems with make up sliding off after a couple hours and going cakey.
This spray (all nighter) and the de slick BOTH work brilliantly. I am using the small bottle of all nighter right now and after working for 8 hours in the heat my make up still looked really nice at the end of the day. Will keep repurchasing and might try the chill one after this as iv heard great things about that too. Definitely try one out in the small size first to see if you like it as not everyone gets along with it

on 7/20/2014 10:48:00 PM

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I bought this setting spray in the 1.0 fl/oz when Sephora was having their 20% online sale. I liked how the spray covered my face evenly, smelled good and did not break me out. As a makeup spray, it worked better if you use a powder foundation (I use MUFE) than with liquid foundation (My liquid foundation is Neutrogena skin clearing). However, I felt that this product cut back oil on my t-zone for only 3 hours but everywhere else on my face for a good 5-6 hours. For me personally, this product is overpriced and I really need something to reduce a lot of oil on my nose! I tried everything that I could to like this product. I sprayed it before makeup, after makeup and still could not cut back the oil on my nose. Will not be repurchasing.

I use this for special occasions and long work days. I usually use a primer with it. I've used Mary Kay and Laura Gellar primers with this spray, both lasted about the same, but I noticed that sometimes the spray would leave tiny spots on my face (like when you spray a mirror and let the spray dry on it). When I use this with the urban decay primer, I do not experience that. Because of that I give it 4 lips! Other than that this works great. Makeup really lasts me allllllll day! :)

on 7/12/2014 10:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

All I can say is that I'm glad I didn't buy the full size.

this does not help with making my makeup stay on longer, and I don't like the smell, what it does do however, is make your makeup sheerer (is that a word?) which is great if you over powder or put too much foundation on.

On the bright side the packaging is pretty :)

on 7/9/2014 12:32:00 AM

HOLY GRAIL OF PRODUCTS. Used on every single client. Spray before in a light x spray. Sometimes need to add some spritzes. Apply a cream primer. Finish makeup, then spritz in the air above clients face so as to let the mist fall on face without heavy droplets several times....used this personally and was in a terrible car accident, crying and taken into an ambulance..not a SINGLE smudge of makeup paired with UD's eyeliner. Even the emt asked how my makeup was so perfect. Very rarely needed to touch up with powder except in the summer.

Works, does the job period. Its like hair spray for your face.. It's awesome but of course it's terrible for your skin lol

on 6/11/2014 10:15:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I have oily skin and use this daily to keep my makeup from coming off throughout the day. It helps with oil control, does not have a harsh alcohol that stings your eyes, and it works well with mineral foundation. I have acne and check all ingredients for every product I use. This is non-comedogenic and safe for acne prone skin. Great product!

on 5/28/2014 1:27:00 PM

AMAZING!

Decided to try this out at a concert when I first got this- the concert was packed and sweaty and was convinced there would be no makeup on my face at the end. I was touching my face a lot, and sweting around my nose and forehead, and i could not believe that anything would help my makeup last through that.

However, coming home from the concert I checked my face out in the mirror, and I was honestly shocked. apart from looking like i could do with a touch of powder on my nose and some lipstick (obviously it can't keep lipstick on your lips) I didn't look too disimilar to how I did upon leaving my house!

This product seems expensive but for the money you'll save by not having to reapply your makeup ever this is so worth the money! This product just keeps saving my face and I would definitely recommend it.

ps. I wouldn't use this for every day as it is not that great for your skin, especially if your skin is dry or sensitive as it does contain some strong chemicals (though I haven't noticed any problems)

on 5/27/2014 8:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I can honestly say that this setting spray will make your foundation look natural. It melts your powder in my skin. Okay, I love mac fix Fluid since I tried it last year. But I realized that I had to spray about 7 times with the fix Fluid to get a natural look after my powder. And my face would be drenched and wet and still kind of powdery. I like my makeup to look fierce so....yeah.....I need something to tone it down. I get my full coverage and naturalness :/ all at once with ud all nighter. I gave four lippes because I need to test out its durability a little more in this texas heat then I'll update. I brought the travel size bottle at ultra for 10 dollars to test it out before I drop big bucks on a setting spray.