St. Ives Green Tea Scrub

3.9

Water (Aqua, Eau), Hydrated Silica, Potassium Laureth Phosphate, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Sodium Methyl 2 Sulfolaurate, Polyacrylate 1 Crosspolymer, Citric Acid, Glycereth 18 Ethylhexanoate, Kaolin, Disodium 2 Sulfolaurate, Camellia Senensis Leaf Extract, Epilobium Angustifolium (Canadian Willowherb) Extract, Olea Europa (Olive) Leaf Extract, Ascophyllum Nodosum (Brown Algae) Extract, Alteromonas Ferment Extract, Yeast Extract (Foex, Extrait de Levure), Hydrolized Jojoba Esters, PPG 2 Methyl Ether, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycereth 18, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisoptiazolinone, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 4 (CI 14700), Red 33 (CI 17200), Blue 1 (CI 42090) (CI 42090)

on 1/10/2014 9:29:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I bought this on a whim, because using a pre-made scrub is way easier than making your own all the time. This product is great, especially if you have sensitive skin. It does have a nice fragrance, but it never irritated my skin at all. It never did anything for my acne, either. The scrub on its own was almost too gentle -- it never felt like it did anything. I would use it with my Olay Pro X, and got way better results out of it.

That being said, my skin takes better to sugar scrubs, so I probably will not repurchase.

on 1/9/2014 10:25:00 PM

I lived on tropical country, Indonesia. that made my skin very oily and im acne prone as well. i found this on kem chick the price was very expensive (about Rp.110,000 = $10 usd), but let me tell you i LOVE this product soo much from the first time i use it, it made my skin less oily and by that less breakout. im going to continue buying this product .

the only conts: is the price was soo pricey :(

on 12/17/2013 11:35:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I also have had great results with this scrub. Used St Ives products for about forever and in my younger years used the apricot scrub with great results. This green tea scrub is terrific for the scrubbing part but is still gentle enough for sensitive skin. I would definitely recommend this product for ladies with sensitive skin, doesn't sting, burn or create redness!!!!

on 12/1/2013 8:47:00 PM

What a great scrub. I've been using the apricot scrub for years but it was starting to irritate my skin. I had a facial and she used a scrub with very little exfoliators in it but...the price was crazy. So I tried this product and it's great. Love the scent and how my skin feels afterward. And you can't go wrong using green tea.

on 11/26/2013 11:12:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This scrub is wonderful. I'm used to spending $30+ dollars on my favorite Dermalogica scrub and after getting a recommendation to try this one I think I actually like it better. For $5 you can't beat it. I use this to cleanse my face every night and it leaves my skin smooth and fresh feeling. I'm on my second bottle and loving it.

on 11/24/2013 10:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really love this because the beads are really small my skin is a bit sensitive and a heavy exfoliator is too harsh for my face, this is perfect for me I use it a couple times a week alone but I really like adding about a pee sized drop to mix with my cleanser, defiantly something I will always have around serves multiple uses for me and I like the smell

on 11/22/2013 7:18:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this scrub! I prefer this over the apricot scrub because the beads are much finer and I feel like it really cleans deep into my pores. I like the smell, it doesn't smell like green tea to me but that's okay. I have combination dry skin but this product doesn't dry me out that much. This product is in my top 5 favorite!

on 11/18/2013 12:18:00 PM

I've been dealing with acne every time I don't have enough of sleep, so i tried so much scrubs and cleanser to minimize and to get rid of these red patches in my face. Before i buy new product/s i make it a habit to read reviews about its pros and cons and there you go! i've read that St. Ives green tea scrub can reduce the redness of the acne and totally eliminate its stay on face. It's somewhat true!=) I'm on it's 5th day and I can say it is effectively lightens the reddish appearance. After washing your skin becomes so soft and tight so for cold weather it might dry your skin,=)

on 11/17/2013 1:42:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

THis stuff is the best
my skin looks so fresh afterwards
it calmed some spots down
and made my skin texture smooth and "youthful" seriously I had soft teenager skin rather than sun damaged, crocodile texture that was slowly becoming my face. Yayy, not no more....
Definitley a holy grail product for me now. I don't really have an acne problem, but I had some rare spots come up from eating dairy ( dairy-intolerance) and they are settling down now.........so I would use something moisturizing afterwards, for sure. If you have oily skin though I bet this would be nice. My skin is usually thin and a lil dry but this left it feeling like it is...full of water, not grease. I just need a pea size amount, so great value. Took my makeup off pretty good. I LOOOOOVE ITTT SO MUUUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

on 11/14/2013 8:50:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Pretty good scrub that exfoliates well and doesn't dry out skin as bad as other types. However, I have very sensitive that tends to flush really easily, so it tends to make these conditions worse. This scrub is better suited for those with thick skin. I feel that the granules are fairly sharp and sometimes tear the skin. I will continue to look for a scrub that delivers similar acne-fighting blemishes without harsh exfoliants.