December 21, 2014 | 1828 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Lemon Drop SPF 15

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2012 12:44:00 PM More reviews by shoppinggirl101

This is a winner for my lip balm collection! I love how it has spf in it. It also moisturizes my lips better than the other ones. It leaves a shiny look on my lips, another thing the others don't do. The scent smells like lemon tarts to me. Which smells super yummy. It's a super great balm, and will be repurchasing. I'm in the sun alot, so this is a good to-go lip balm. This is a "I will use forever kind of lip balm! Keep up the good work eos!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/14/2012 11:29:00 AM More reviews by Hullah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Unlike other lip balms this one has become a product that I use daily. The packaging does a great job, and it's easy to find in your a bag because of the characteristic shape! The balm itself is fine, not brilliant but it does the job. The only thing is though, that these are super expensive in Europe. I want repurchase it unless I'm in the states. The scent isn't that noticeable.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2012 11:30:00 PM More reviews by Mackye78

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Not a fan of lemon smell but this products works if you don't use it too much (eg, a couple of times everyday). It's moisturizing enough and works better if you put it on before bedtime. Those dry morning lips are simply gone! And it's always cheaper at Walmart.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/19/2012 5:13:00 PM More reviews by cinnamorollovable

I bought 4 of these in lemon, honeydew, strawberry, and passionfruit because I heard they were so great, and they looked so irresistibly cute! But I have to admit, I don't expect to purchase them again. Now that the novelty has worn off, I feel like they are too waxy to really moisturize my lips that well, the balm mostly sits on top of my lips, and some of the scents are sort of cloyingly sweet. I don't know that I actually like the packaging either, because they are lint magnets!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/17/2012 1:52:00 AM More reviews by carebear93

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

my lips are never really too dry ... but I'm always interested in keeping them soft and smooth looking ... as much as I love the packaging ... it has the worst waxy build up ever >,< I won't be wasting my money on this product again

rated 2 of 5 on 7/31/2012 8:06:00 PM More reviews by white05mustang

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

These balms smell really good but after a few uses the packaging makes it really unsanitary. A buildup occurs around the ring/rim where it closes. You have to constantly wipe it to keep it clean and if you don't it smells. YUCK! Also, if you keep it in your purse or pocket, lint can get under the rim of the balm. I have NEVER had this problem with other lip balms. I wonder if the shape/packaging has something to do with it. I will not repurchase these balms!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/19/2012 3:03:00 AM More reviews by bANGbANG8636

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was the first EOS lip balm that I bought, and possibly the last. My lips tend to dry out very quickly, and need to be moisturized constantly. This lip balm moisturizes, but not very well. It has somewhat of a waxy type of feeling when applied to the lips. The packaging is cute, but sometimes it can be a little bulky.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/18/2012 3:06:00 AM More reviews by GracefaceYay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product is so cute!! It isn't the best for moisturizing but does the jOb well. I love the lemon drop scent and flavor it's cute to have in your purse and fairly cheap. Not my favorite but I really do adore the packaging:) I would like to try some other scents but I think I'm better off investing in something that has more qualities than just being "cute"

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2012 10:10:00 PM More reviews by mikxoh

Just bought it for the novelty of having such a cute and weird shaped lip balm :> It's not crazy moisturizing like carmex or vaseline. It smells yummy, like lemon drop candies...duh :D

Just throw it in your purse and you'll have something cute to use when your lips need some lovin'

rated 2 of 5 on 7/16/2012 3:51:00 PM More reviews by SunRiano

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The first one one I bought was the green one. (Honeysuckle Honeydew)
It was pretty good, it worked really well. So I bought another one and I had high expectations. But this was a real let down because when I took a whiff of it, it smelt like a lemon peel it self. And when I tried it, it felt really dry on my lips. It did work but I don't recommend anyone to but this because of the smell. But if you are a person who like things that smell nice, I recommend the green one or pink one.