August 29, 2014 | 844 users online

Mascara - Revlon - Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara

rated 1 of 5 on 12/13/2012 4:05:00 PM More reviews by midnightrose21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to like this product because of the promise of lash growth. Although I have somewhat long lashes, I have a good amount of lash breakage and thinning from years of wearing mascara. I was disappointed with the brush and the large opening of the package as both were too large and clumsy looking. They allow waste of mascara. However, the worse part of this mascara was the irritation. My eyed itched like crazy although I don't wear contacts and they were red even an hour after I took it off. It also smudged a lot, and I usually don't have a problem with mascara smudging. The color was dark and it did make my lashes look thicker and it added some curl, but it did not appear much longer. So, this was a total no from the irritation to the smudging. I will not be purchasing Revlon eye products again as their liners and mascaras have been disappointing lately. This was such a waste of $10 as I was only able to use it twice.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2012 1:40:00 PM More reviews by rodeoqueen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this stuff! I have 7 tubes of it! I have somewhat odd lashes, theyre long and thick in some areas and sparse in others. and this helps so much! It is a little wet so I usually pull out the wand and wave it around in the air a little (I know you're not supposed to) and it works great. bottom line I love it. I've recently started using the voluminous million lashes mascara (its a gold tube) as the first layer because it really helps separate my lashes and then I put this stuff on top of it and I get asked where i got my eyelashes done ALL the time.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/3/2012 5:46:00 PM More reviews by MlizK

The tube is pretty and shiny, and the mascara makes your lashes look healthy. However, it is a bit too heavy for my lashes. I have to curl my lashes before and after applying, as well as a few times during the day. Looks great, though. Gives volume and length, is bold and dark, but doesn't look fake. The brush is fabulous.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/29/2012 6:54:00 PM More reviews by CyanideKiss

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this product because it was one of the closest dupes to Benifit's BadGal mascara, which I tried in the store and absolutely fell in love with,but unfortunately I couldn't shell out the 20 some odd dollars for it. So I went online and searched around and finally decided on this one. I got it for something around 8 dollars at Ulta. I quite like this mascara, my only beef with it is that the formula is wetter than I like, so it can smudge a little while it's drying, not an absolute put off but still irritating. I like that the brush tapers at the end so I can get to the inner lashes as well. I've found the best way to apply this is to,when you first pull the applicator out of the tube, wipe of the excess mascara on a tissue, this helps prevent it from clumping up and makes for a beautiful,natural application. Then I run a spooly through my lashes, I do this with every mascara, to really get them separated. All in all I think this a good mascara, it can get to the inner lashes, gives them a really soft look, and can be applied to look natural or dramatic. Definitely a good buy.

Just a side note, I wouldn't count this as a dupe for BadGal, the only similarity is the brush, the formula is totally different.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2012 9:12:00 PM More reviews by shakel

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I like this product. It doesn't make your lashes actually grow - I think its name suggests that after use, it "appears" that there is some growth involved. It's a good, cheap mascara - nice staying power. For the money, it rivals Dior Show, altho, I do love my Dior.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/9/2012 4:41:00 AM More reviews by 8jenjen8

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Worse mascara I have ever used! Has broken eyelashes even considering I brought what I thought was the non waterproof one! so upset!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2012 5:03:00 PM More reviews by KarlieSA

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Nice wand and good color. I liked the staying power and the fact that it did not clump up my lashes. The lasting power was pretty good, and this did not harden or dry my lashes.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/1/2012 9:21:00 AM More reviews by tightenedribbon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

There's not really anything wrong with this mascara... but there's nothing right with it either. It didn't seem to do much to my lashes other than make them blacker. I'd rather go with something that makes my lashes more dramatic looking, rather than just a colour job.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/26/2012 3:40:00 PM More reviews by nala7

This mascara was a nightmare to apply. It was so clumpy! I could not stand the spidery lashes effect it caused. It is also very difficult to remove, I only tried the non-waterproof version but I would have to wash it off with water and then an eye makeup remover, and I would STILL find black mascara on my eyelids the next day. Ugh.
The pros it has are it's awesome brush and the fact that it does not flake :)

rated 2 of 5 on 10/25/2012 4:40:00 PM More reviews by highschool101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This mascara is ehhh. I purchased it when I ran out of mascara, I couldn't decide which one, so on a whim, I purchased this one. Stupid me. First off, the brush is okay, but It's hard to not get any of the product on my eyelids. It flakes. I didn't think it would make my lashes grow when I bought it, and boy was I right. I guess the only good thing about it is it doesn't clump and it makes my lashes look a little bit thicker, but does not make them grow. I will never repurchase this again!