Revlon Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara

3.2

Water, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Stearic Acid, Cera Alba (Beeswax) (Beeswax), Isododecane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Trisiloxane, C30 45 Alkyl Dimethicone, Cera Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera Wax), Cera Carnauba Cire (Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax), Triethanolamine, Bis Vinyl Dimethicone Copolymer, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Stearyl Esters, Isosteareth 200 Linoleate, Acacia Gum (Acacia Senegal) (Acacia Senegal), Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein/PVP Crosspolymer, Phytantriol, Nylon 6, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Panthenol, Methoxy Amodimethicone/Silsequioxane Copolymer, Silica, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Simethicone, Butylene Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, 1 2 Hexanediol, May Contain ( /-): (CI 77897), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77897), Black 2 (CI 77266) (CI 77266), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007)

on 2/3/2013 12:28:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Every time I need new mascara, I try something different. This time I thought I'd try this. It has a nice, large brush and attractive packaging, but that's about all I can say in praise of it. Too much product comes out on the brush, and it's a very quick-drying formula. If you try to apply a second layer but wait too long, it flakes everywhere, but if you try to apply one layer after another, it goops up your lashes and weighs them down. It doesn't volumize or lengthen especially well either.

Update: I've almost finished the tube, and now that it's drying up, it's holding a curl better and defining a bit better. But I still wouldn't re-purchase it; a really good mascara should work well from beginning to end.

on 1/12/2013 4:35:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I love this product! It makes my lashes look very dramatic, its certainly more volumising than lengthening though.

I can honestly say i have seen a difference improvement in the growth of my lashes.. especially in thickness.

However at over $20 in Australia, it is a bit pricey for a drugstore mascara.

on 1/8/2013 4:46:00 PM

In defense of this mascara & despite the misleading name, the package says it will make your lashes stronger...not make them grow. In defense of the brush, I like bigger brushes...it reminds me of the DiorShow brush. Now, all that said, just an average mascara to me. Nothing special, better than others in respect that it wasn't a sloppy mess (like L'Oreal Voluminous) & it didn't give me stick lashes like CG Lash Exact. I am a CG LashBlast fan (Orange tube) it is my HG. But no, it did not impress me enough to purchase again.

on 1/3/2013 6:12:00 PM

I picked this mascara up in a great sale, and got two for twelve dollars! It gives nice volume to my lashes, though I do have trouble with it clumping. I think it has made my lashes grow more, I have been using it frequently. I do recommend trying this, I think it's great!

on 12/31/2012 6:33:00 PM

Not that impressed.
The brush is too big. I like that it's tapered, but it's just too clunky. It claims "Lash enhancing formula improves lashes overall appearance and condition with each use. Does not cause new lash growth"
but I haven't noticed any change in the status of my lashes. I've used two bottles now but nothin. Maybe if they advertised it differently I would like it better haha.
It also rubs off on my eyelid where my eyelashes.
Not the mascara for me!

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I really wanted to like this product because of the promise of lash growth. Although I have somewhat long lashes, I have a good amount of lash breakage and thinning from years of wearing mascara. I was disappointed with the brush and the large opening of the package as both were too large and clumsy looking. They allow waste of mascara. However, the worse part of this mascara was the irritation. My eyed itched like crazy although I don't wear contacts and they were red even an hour after I took it off. It also smudged a lot, and I usually don't have a problem with mascara smudging. The color was dark and it did make my lashes look thicker and it added some curl, but it did not appear much longer. So, this was a total no from the irritation to the smudging. I will not be purchasing Revlon eye products again as their liners and mascaras have been disappointing lately. This was such a waste of $10 as I was only able to use it twice.

on 12/10/2012 1:40:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I love this stuff! I have 7 tubes of it! I have somewhat odd lashes, theyre long and thick in some areas and sparse in others. and this helps so much! It is a little wet so I usually pull out the wand and wave it around in the air a little (I know you're not supposed to) and it works great. bottom line I love it. I've recently started using the voluminous million lashes mascara (its a gold tube) as the first layer because it really helps separate my lashes and then I put this stuff on top of it and I get asked where i got my eyelashes done ALL the time.

on 12/3/2012 5:46:00 PM

The tube is pretty and shiny, and the mascara makes your lashes look healthy. However, it is a bit too heavy for my lashes. I have to curl my lashes before and after applying, as well as a few times during the day. Looks great, though. Gives volume and length, is bold and dark, but doesn't look fake. The brush is fabulous.

on 11/29/2012 6:54:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

I bought this product because it was one of the closest dupes to Benifit's BadGal mascara, which I tried in the store and absolutely fell in love with,but unfortunately I couldn't shell out the 20 some odd dollars for it. So I went online and searched around and finally decided on this one. I got it for something around 8 dollars at Ulta. I quite like this mascara, my only beef with it is that the formula is wetter than I like, so it can smudge a little while it's drying, not an absolute put off but still irritating. I like that the brush tapers at the end so I can get to the inner lashes as well. I've found the best way to apply this is to,when you first pull the applicator out of the tube, wipe of the excess mascara on a tissue, this helps prevent it from clumping up and makes for a beautiful,natural application. Then I run a spooly through my lashes, I do this with every mascara, to really get them separated. All in all I think this a good mascara, it can get to the inner lashes, gives them a really soft look, and can be applied to look natural or dramatic. Definitely a good buy.

Just a side note, I wouldn't count this as a dupe for BadGal, the only similarity is the brush, the formula is totally different.

on 11/11/2012 9:12:00 PM

I like this product. It doesn't make your lashes actually grow - I think its name suggests that after use, it "appears" that there is some growth involved. It's a good, cheap mascara - nice staying power. For the money, it rivals Dior Show, altho, I do love my Dior.