Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara

3.2

Water, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Stearic Acid, Cera Alba (Beeswax) (Beeswax), Isododecane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Trisiloxane, C30 45 Alkyl Dimethicone, Cera Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera Wax), Cera Carnauba Cire (Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax), Triethanolamine, Bis Vinyl Dimethicone Copolymer, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Stearyl Esters, Isosteareth 200 Linoleate, Acacia Gum (Acacia Senegal) (Acacia Senegal), Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein/PVP Crosspolymer, Phytantriol, Nylon 6, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Panthenol, Methoxy Amodimethicone/Silsequioxane Copolymer, Silica, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Simethicone, Butylene Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, 1 2 Hexanediol, May Contain ( /-): (CI 77897), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77897), Black 2 (CI 77266) (CI 77266), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007)

on 2/27/2013 10:20:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I picked this up because it was cheap and I needed a quick fix mascara. I honestly really disliked it at first! It just made my thin lashes merely long and nothing really happened. I continued to use it and it I guess it just grew on me. Didn't notice any growth, but it is fine for everyday use! I'd totally purchase again if on a tight budget and if I am in between mascaras :)

on 2/24/2013 3:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I thought this product was pretty great, though it IS false advertising. It does not make my eye lashes grow. The wand makes them look pretty big, but not grow. Most mascara flakes and i have dark rings under my eyes, but this one never EVER does. Overall, its good.

on 2/21/2013 5:08:00 PM

PROS:
none :(

CONS:
doesn't add much volume or length
clumpy
flakey

on 2/12/2013 2:52:00 PM

I was very disappointed. It clumped, did nothing for the look of my lashed. Smeared on my upper lids and bottom of eyes. I read about the large brush, what large brush. After cleansing my face at night, the next morning I had smears on my pillowcase. I will not purchase again !

on 2/3/2013 12:28:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Every time I need new mascara, I try something different. This time I thought I'd try this. It has a nice, large brush and attractive packaging, but that's about all I can say in praise of it. Too much product comes out on the brush, and it's a very quick-drying formula. If you try to apply a second layer but wait too long, it flakes everywhere, but if you try to apply one layer after another, it goops up your lashes and weighs them down. It doesn't volumize or lengthen especially well either.

Update: I've almost finished the tube, and now that it's drying up, it's holding a curl better and defining a bit better. But I still wouldn't re-purchase it; a really good mascara should work well from beginning to end.

on 1/12/2013 4:35:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I love this product! It makes my lashes look very dramatic, its certainly more volumising than lengthening though.

I can honestly say i have seen a difference improvement in the growth of my lashes.. especially in thickness.

However at over $20 in Australia, it is a bit pricey for a drugstore mascara.

on 1/8/2013 4:46:00 PM

In defense of this mascara & despite the misleading name, the package says it will make your lashes stronger...not make them grow. In defense of the brush, I like bigger brushes...it reminds me of the DiorShow brush. Now, all that said, just an average mascara to me. Nothing special, better than others in respect that it wasn't a sloppy mess (like L'Oreal Voluminous) & it didn't give me stick lashes like CG Lash Exact. I am a CG LashBlast fan (Orange tube) it is my HG. But no, it did not impress me enough to purchase again.

on 1/3/2013 6:12:00 PM

I picked this mascara up in a great sale, and got two for twelve dollars! It gives nice volume to my lashes, though I do have trouble with it clumping. I think it has made my lashes grow more, I have been using it frequently. I do recommend trying this, I think it's great!

on 12/31/2012 6:33:00 PM

Not that impressed.
The brush is too big. I like that it's tapered, but it's just too clunky. It claims "Lash enhancing formula improves lashes overall appearance and condition with each use. Does not cause new lash growth"
but I haven't noticed any change in the status of my lashes. I've used two bottles now but nothin. Maybe if they advertised it differently I would like it better haha.
It also rubs off on my eyelid where my eyelashes.
Not the mascara for me!

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I really wanted to like this product because of the promise of lash growth. Although I have somewhat long lashes, I have a good amount of lash breakage and thinning from years of wearing mascara. I was disappointed with the brush and the large opening of the package as both were too large and clumsy looking. They allow waste of mascara. However, the worse part of this mascara was the irritation. My eyed itched like crazy although I don't wear contacts and they were red even an hour after I took it off. It also smudged a lot, and I usually don't have a problem with mascara smudging. The color was dark and it did make my lashes look thicker and it added some curl, but it did not appear much longer. So, this was a total no from the irritation to the smudging. I will not be purchasing Revlon eye products again as their liners and mascaras have been disappointing lately. This was such a waste of $10 as I was only able to use it twice.