July 30, 2014 | 1026 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Almay - Non-Oily Eye Makeup Remover Pads

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2011 7:36:00 PM More reviews by kacie12

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

LOVE this! Works amazing and gentle on eyes!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2011 10:49:00 AM More reviews by sheridanf

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

i got this as a free sample from ulta and thank god i did because i LOVE IT! it takes every trace of makeup off even my urban decay 24/7 liners which never come off easy. i can't believe i didn't stumble on these before. i love everything about it except i do wish the pads were a bit bigger but there's always gonna be at least one flaw.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2011 7:51:00 PM More reviews by alee26

I recently went travelling and used this as my makeup remover since I didn't want to carry around a big bottle of makeup remover that I usually use along with separate cotton pads. These worked out to be pretty great. I wore waterproof mascara and liquid eyeliner each day of the trip and these wipes took it off with no problem. Usually I can get quite sensitive to wipes, but they didn't leave any redness behind or cause irritation to my skin. I don't necessarily think they're "oil-free" since they do leave behind a bit of residue. Overall, I am pretty happy with them and wouldn't mind repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2011 3:03:00 PM More reviews by Amber814

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love these eye make up remover pads! They are so much better than having to buy cotton balls and liquid eye make up remover. They often have coupons for them as well and sometimes they are sold as a double pack for the price of one!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2011 12:28:00 PM More reviews by KinFaith

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

These are great eye makeup removing pads! They smell good because of their natural extracts,they have no grease whatsover to be found on them(do NOT buy the moisturizing kind!), they have a clean smooth feeling to them and they remove eye makeup very easily.It takes about 20 seconds for me to get all the eye makeup off with this! I love it.And, for about 4.50 a bottle of these, whats not to love??!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2011 4:47:00 AM More reviews by pensopera

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Almay Non-Oily Eye Makeup remover pads (120 pads for $7.99 usd) is a saturated cotton circle pads use to remove makeup. The products works great at removing my waterproof mascara and eyeliner without any pulling as long as I set the pads over my eyes for about 15 second. It is a gentle makeup remover as well, it have never sting or burn my eyes. It does leaves an oily residue just like in most eye remover but it is usually disappears after I would wash my face. The pads comes in a plastic cylinder package where the pads are stacked on top of each other. I find that the pads get used up more than using the liquid bottle one. Overall, if you want a gentle eye makeup remover that have already been prepared and ready to use, you might like Almay eye makeup remover.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2011 1:19:00 PM More reviews by Jdazzler15

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Green

I actually enjoy this product. It does what it is supposed to & takes off my eye makeup. I only use these when I am wearing my eye makeup (my under eye concealer, eyeliner, & mascara). One pad per each eye does the trick for me. If I am wearing more than that I opt for another brand of a larger facial wipe. These pads smell good, do what they are supposed to, & are small enough to take when traveling. Recommend & will repurchase again.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/30/2011 11:59:00 AM More reviews by herbgurl82

Scratches my eyelids, and makes them feel like I have rubbed sandpaper across them! Ouch! I will stick with jojoba oil thank you very much.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/25/2011 11:40:00 PM More reviews by druidzwolf

These used to be awesome years ago but I don't know if they changed or if I've gotten used to better eye make-up removers...

Even olive oil on cotton rounds are better than these. The pads are scratchy and too think to remove all the eye make-up on one eye. It takes off a later of eyeshadow and smears the rest around. It takes me multiple pads. With olive oil it only takes one round, MAYBE two per eye.

I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone. I gave it two lippies though b/c the packaging is wonderful :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2011 3:23:00 PM More reviews by sarah2202

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

My HG! I have had these on hand all the time for about 9 years now.

I really dislike using regular sized cotton pads on my eyes b/c it's too hard to be precise in my m/u removal. With regular pads, I feel I need to use too much product and it ends up burning my eyes, or I need to use q-tips afterwards. I don't really get how people can live without these thin pads!

These pads are thin enough to eliminate the need for a q-tip (unless I am wearing lots of liner on my lower lashline). The remover that they come soaked in is fine and it doesn't sting my eyes at all. But since I rarely wear eye m/u (I've had the same package for over a year) sometimes some extra moisture is needed, so I usually add makeup remover to the pads for some extra power.

I basically buy these for the pads (not the remover) I can see how these would be too small for those who wear heavy makeup, but for me they are perfect. On those nights that I do wear heavy eye mu, I just use an extra pad or two, no big deal.

Update Dec 16.11: Since I've only been wearing eye mu ~1/mnth this past year, I didn't buy the pads. Whenever I do wear mu, I find removing it such a hassle with those regular cotton pads or a cloth. I find there is always mu left over and there is too much tugging. Going to Wal-Mart to pick up another container of Almay!