December 21, 2014 | 1885 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Almay - Non-Oily Eye Makeup Remover Pads

rated 3 of 5 on 9/4/2011 12:03:00 PM More reviews by changja2

I actually bought these pads again because they are less substantial than cotton rounds. I was feeling guilty going through so many cotton rounds every day (4/day - 2 for toner in AM/PM and rest for removing makeup). It just seems like a lot of landfill/waste. With the Almay pads, as they are much thinner than cotton rounds, I feel less guilty. It's probably not a huge difference but I do feel slightly better.

If used alone, the pads are not wet enough to remove most of my makeup (foundation, concealer, eyeshadow, liner). I have to scrub vigorously to remove basic, non-waterproof mascara if using just the pads. I soak these with Sonia Kashuk's eye makeup remover and the combination is great for removing all makeup. I will continue to buy these cause they're cheap (~$6 for two at BJ's wholesaler) and are a decent replacement for cotton rounds.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/2/2011 6:56:00 PM More reviews by polemonium

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a pleasant product, no stinging or anything like that, and maybe it works well for water-soluble mascaras--but it could not make Maybelline's waterproof Full & Soft mascara budge even a teeny bit.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/30/2011 7:48:00 AM More reviews by crazycoolgurl123

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

When they say oil free they mean it! These pads are so get at removing my eye makeup without making my eyes irritated. My mom also uses them and she is a contact wearer and she loves them! I like how much moisture there is on the pad, but sometimes they can be a little dry. However, I picked up the CVS brand version of these and beware they suck! Just pay the few more bucks and get these, I don't think you'll regret it.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/30/2011 7:42:00 AM More reviews by jwj123

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

These do a good job at removing eye makeup. The pads are ultra thin so if you wear a lot of eye makeup you may go through them pretty fast. They do make my eyes sting a bit so I wipe over with plain water on a cotton ball when I am done. These are the first eye makeup pads I have used so I have nothing to compare them to but other than the stinging they aren't bad.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2011 7:38:00 PM More reviews by Svistein

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using this for years! It is a wonderful product. It takes off my eye make-up easily, and it does not make my skin oily.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2011 7:36:00 PM More reviews by kacie12

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

LOVE this! Works amazing and gentle on eyes!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2011 10:49:00 AM More reviews by sheridanf

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

i got this as a free sample from ulta and thank god i did because i LOVE IT! it takes every trace of makeup off even my urban decay 24/7 liners which never come off easy. i can't believe i didn't stumble on these before. i love everything about it except i do wish the pads were a bit bigger but there's always gonna be at least one flaw.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2011 7:51:00 PM More reviews by alee26

I recently went travelling and used this as my makeup remover since I didn't want to carry around a big bottle of makeup remover that I usually use along with separate cotton pads. These worked out to be pretty great. I wore waterproof mascara and liquid eyeliner each day of the trip and these wipes took it off with no problem. Usually I can get quite sensitive to wipes, but they didn't leave any redness behind or cause irritation to my skin. I don't necessarily think they're "oil-free" since they do leave behind a bit of residue. Overall, I am pretty happy with them and wouldn't mind repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2011 3:03:00 PM More reviews by Amber814

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love these eye make up remover pads! They are so much better than having to buy cotton balls and liquid eye make up remover. They often have coupons for them as well and sometimes they are sold as a double pack for the price of one!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2011 12:28:00 PM More reviews by KinFaith

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

These are great eye makeup removing pads! They smell good because of their natural extracts,they have no grease whatsover to be found on them(do NOT buy the moisturizing kind!), they have a clean smooth feeling to them and they remove eye makeup very easily.It takes about 20 seconds for me to get all the eye makeup off with this! I love it.And, for about 4.50 a bottle of these, whats not to love??!