November 25, 2014 | 1821 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Almay - Non-Oily Eye Makeup Remover Pads

rated 4 of 5 on 8/30/2011 7:48:00 AM More reviews by crazycoolgurl123

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

When they say oil free they mean it! These pads are so get at removing my eye makeup without making my eyes irritated. My mom also uses them and she is a contact wearer and she loves them! I like how much moisture there is on the pad, but sometimes they can be a little dry. However, I picked up the CVS brand version of these and beware they suck! Just pay the few more bucks and get these, I don't think you'll regret it.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/30/2011 7:42:00 AM More reviews by jwj123

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

These do a good job at removing eye makeup. The pads are ultra thin so if you wear a lot of eye makeup you may go through them pretty fast. They do make my eyes sting a bit so I wipe over with plain water on a cotton ball when I am done. These are the first eye makeup pads I have used so I have nothing to compare them to but other than the stinging they aren't bad.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2011 7:38:00 PM More reviews by Svistein

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using this for years! It is a wonderful product. It takes off my eye make-up easily, and it does not make my skin oily.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2011 7:36:00 PM More reviews by kacie12

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

LOVE this! Works amazing and gentle on eyes!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2011 10:49:00 AM More reviews by sheridanf

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

i got this as a free sample from ulta and thank god i did because i LOVE IT! it takes every trace of makeup off even my urban decay 24/7 liners which never come off easy. i can't believe i didn't stumble on these before. i love everything about it except i do wish the pads were a bit bigger but there's always gonna be at least one flaw.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2011 7:51:00 PM More reviews by alee26

I recently went travelling and used this as my makeup remover since I didn't want to carry around a big bottle of makeup remover that I usually use along with separate cotton pads. These worked out to be pretty great. I wore waterproof mascara and liquid eyeliner each day of the trip and these wipes took it off with no problem. Usually I can get quite sensitive to wipes, but they didn't leave any redness behind or cause irritation to my skin. I don't necessarily think they're "oil-free" since they do leave behind a bit of residue. Overall, I am pretty happy with them and wouldn't mind repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2011 3:03:00 PM More reviews by Amber814

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love these eye make up remover pads! They are so much better than having to buy cotton balls and liquid eye make up remover. They often have coupons for them as well and sometimes they are sold as a double pack for the price of one!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2011 12:28:00 PM More reviews by KinFaith

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

These are great eye makeup removing pads! They smell good because of their natural extracts,they have no grease whatsover to be found on them(do NOT buy the moisturizing kind!), they have a clean smooth feeling to them and they remove eye makeup very easily.It takes about 20 seconds for me to get all the eye makeup off with this! I love it.And, for about 4.50 a bottle of these, whats not to love??!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2011 4:47:00 AM More reviews by pensopera

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Almay Non-Oily Eye Makeup remover pads (120 pads for $7.99 usd) is a saturated cotton circle pads use to remove makeup. The products works great at removing my waterproof mascara and eyeliner without any pulling as long as I set the pads over my eyes for about 15 second. It is a gentle makeup remover as well, it have never sting or burn my eyes. It does leaves an oily residue just like in most eye remover but it is usually disappears after I would wash my face. The pads comes in a plastic cylinder package where the pads are stacked on top of each other. I find that the pads get used up more than using the liquid bottle one. Overall, if you want a gentle eye makeup remover that have already been prepared and ready to use, you might like Almay eye makeup remover.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2011 1:19:00 PM More reviews by Jdazzler15

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Green

I actually enjoy this product. It does what it is supposed to & takes off my eye makeup. I only use these when I am wearing my eye makeup (my under eye concealer, eyeliner, & mascara). One pad per each eye does the trick for me. If I am wearing more than that I opt for another brand of a larger facial wipe. These pads smell good, do what they are supposed to, & are small enough to take when traveling. Recommend & will repurchase again.