January 26, 2015 | 1381 users online

Blush - MAC - Sheertone Blush in Blushbaby

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2011 12:06:00 AM More reviews by maeshiil

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I absolutely adore this blush! I never would have tried this out but one of my friends was raving about it so I decided to check it out. And I'm so glad I did, because it's amazing! It's my first MAC blush but I love it so much I'm sure I'll be buying more.
It looks kind of brown and unflattering in the pan but on my NC20/25 (I'm in between the two) skin it's stunning! It makes me look healthy and glowy. My new favorite blush (before, it was Estee Lauder's Radiant Peach, which I still love.)

Could not recommend this enough. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/15/2011 12:08:00 AM More reviews by shordeecat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am an NC35 and this color is great for when I want a pink blush. It's more of a pink purple color. It's not flashy and blends well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2011 3:22:00 AM More reviews by dolce_1127

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

How I love this stuff. I am a solid NC20 and this shows up a nude pink! Before my friend gave this to me, I never bothered with it in MAC, I was always buying up peachy and pink blushes. This looked brown to me in the store against the other 30 pink/peach blushes. How would brown look good on me when I'm NC20? So it wasn't even on my "Wanted" list. My friend bought this for me for my birthday. At first I really didn't even want to try it. But when I did, it was love at first swipe! For some reason, this shows up pink! Like a very subtle nude pink! Like I am flushing, but not red! I am flushing pink!! Not brown at all, and for some reason, I can go ahead and pack this on when normally I have to be very careful with my blushes if I don't want to end up looking like I got slapped recently. I LOVE this stuff, and it is approaching Holy Grail surprisingly. If you have NARS blushes, I would say this is lighter than Douceur, or rather, I little more natural and less peach. It is similar to Oasis without the shimmer and the scary pigmentation. It's like Oasis's mellow good-girl sister. When you apply it, it is like a pinker version of NARS Penny Lane, think that kind of pretty subtlety, and that kind of pigmentation, and that kind of glow, but in powder form. Overall, everyone needs to try this. A must have in my book! =)

9 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2011 3:23:00 PM More reviews by Gittel

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have repurchased this blush 3 times. I do have a few other more pink blushes but this blush looks good with everything. You will never look like a clown with blush baby or like you have a spray tan. It's very easy to apply and natural looking. My skin color is NC 20. I am fair but not porcelain. I think anyone a little lighter or darker can also wear this. It doesn't cause me to breakout at all and I don't smell any fragrance. It's like a combination pink,brown rose.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2011 10:33:00 PM More reviews by piinkcheeks27

Very nice natural blush for my NC30/35 skin tone. I have to build it up cuz theres not that much pigmentation at first. One of those blushes that look great if youre doing a neutral eye and it adds a pop of color on the cheeks w/o being overwhelming

rated 4 of 5 on 10/9/2011 3:45:00 PM More reviews by internetgirl

This is a very natural pink flush (but looks peachy on my cheeks). It is very sheer so I need build up the color with a few more swirls with the brush. MAC blushes are a bit chalky compared to the NARS blushes or TheBalm blushes which are more finely milled and silky to the touch. Sleek black packaging. But I still love this blush for the natural beautiful color.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2011 2:07:00 AM More reviews by GoddessIv

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Very natural looking and not too pigmented (it'd be great for someone who is just starting out with make up), staying power is good and the consistency is great, no surprise there. Works great on light to medium warm skin tone, however, I liked this blush better in the shop because of how the light affected the color. I was looking for a dusty pink, sheer, very natural blush but when I got it home and looked at it in the day light, I found that it was more of a brownish light terracotta with a hint of pink, or at least that's how it shows up on me. So I was disappointed but then I found an old favorite lipstick of mine (Retro by Mac) which I haven't worn for a long time and when I applied that with Blushbaby I fell in love (with the blush and the lipstick all over again). So I'm keeping it after all.
With all that said, Blushbaby looks very natural and great for everyday wear. But I'm still searching for the perfect dusty pink, no shimmer blush for everyday use.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2011 8:40:00 PM More reviews by dddoxie

gahhhh...this was my first MAC blush and it just didn't work out for me. The color looks nice in the pan, but was very sheer and muddy at the same time.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2011 5:02:00 AM More reviews by Nicci22

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this blush!! It's seriously one of my faves :) It has the perfect amount of warmth for your cheeks. A little goes a long way. It's very neutral so you can wear it with almost any makeup. I'm a NC20 and it's amazing on my skin. It's a little pricey at $19.95, but I will buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2011 8:27:00 AM More reviews by christina001

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This was my wedding blush! The MAC MUA at my wish for a really natural blush tried this on one of my cheeks, and a slightly rosier one on the other. I liked blushbaby better.

I have worn it untanned on the wedding - it looks awesome in the pictures in the sense that it is not visible I wear blush, but my cheeks are flushed. (I hate clownish blush on wedding photos!)

I wore it tanned on the honeymoon, too, and it was less noticeable and after some time I switched to Coralista for feeling so summery - but it was still a very nice blush.

I am happy to have this blush! I would describe it as the most subtle flush on cheeks a blush can give. I have light olive skin, fyi.