April 24, 2014 | 988 users online

Powder - Jane Iredale - Pure Pressed Base

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2012 11:39:00 AM More reviews by KatieBeautyTime

I recently changed over to trying some mineral foundation and i couldn't believe how great it was.
My skin has cleared up as i was prone to a few break outs here and there and it also gives an amazing coverage.
the thing i love most is that you can't feel it on your skin because it is that light.
I team it up with Dream Tint moisturizer so it applies evenly and leaves a more flawless finish.
I would defiantly recommend this!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2012 6:30:00 PM More reviews by Nataliashmalia

I love this product - I have been using it for about 5 years now. I always get compliments on my skin when I use this foundation! Its never broke me out and was actually recommended to me by my dermatologist (who does not sell it at her practice but uses it herself)... I love that I can buy refills instead of buying new packaging every time. My absolute fave!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2012 8:58:00 AM More reviews by saraht90

I've been using this foundation since I was 16 years old, and I'm now 21. It's the best foundation I've ever used. I have quite wide pores, and this foundation conceals them wonderfully! It makes my skin look perfect, I love it! Would definitely recommend to anyone, especially people with problem skin. It is expensive, but so worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2012 1:18:00 PM More reviews by ClaireBear728

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I work at a spa that carries the Jane Iredale line and I have been very impressed with all of the products I have used. I wear the pressed base in the Radiant shade and I couldnt be happier with how it looks and covers. It is also a convenient product, in the fact that it is a powder, concealer, foundation, and sunscreen all in one. Yes, it is a bit more pricey than some brands, however it is worth it because it does cover well and is made from all natural, organic ingredients. For people who find that they do not get enough coverage, they may be using the powder incorrectly. You are supposed to either use a nice sponce (Jane Iredale makes an incredible, inexpensive one that can be reused) or a flat-topped brush. Dont use a round top brush (like a blush brush or kabuki brush) because this can put TOO much powder on your skin and waste the product. If you use a moisturizer first, apply the powder, and use the hydration spray after, you should find that the coverage is great, but not a heavy feel. I definitely will continue to use this product forever and I recommend it to everyone!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2012 12:50:00 PM More reviews by izzybella

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This didn't do anything for my skin. I wouldn't wear this as a powder foundation because there isn't much coverage.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2012 6:21:00 PM More reviews by untakenname1000

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

HG foundation for me, I have used this for years and love it! I have very sensitive and breakout prone skin and i mean VERY breakout prone like if the wind blows the wrong way I break out lol. This powder has awsome coverage and you can use a concealor brush to fully cover problem areas completly. This powder is expensive but totally worth it, you get what you pay for.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2012 8:13:00 PM More reviews by Slavisa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I wear Latte in this product and it has fantastic coverage for acne affected skin like my own.

I don't like to use too much make up during the week as I hate the feeling on my skin, but I find this very light and wearable.

I apply with the JI Handi Brush!

The packaging could be cuter, but I guess it doesn't really matter, as long as the product works!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2012 3:25:00 PM More reviews by hippodeem

great product!!! super smooth, flawless look, not too thick, lmedium coverage, and great sunscreen -spf 20, but just so pricey.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2012 5:50:00 PM More reviews by liteenie

At first, I couldn't figure out how to get better coverage so I wasn't liking this powder very much. I was using synthetic flat top brushes. Then I switched to Physician's Formula Bambuki Brush and like magic, I found the finish and coverage I was looking for. I don't recommend that brush because it sheds like crazy and leaves bristles on my face but I definitely know what type of brush to use from now on. I rely on this for an extra boost of SPF over my sunscreen, especially if I need to powder down a greasy sunscreen like Vanicream. I have this in Golden Glow, which I purchased when my skin was a few shades darker. However, the color is still working for my okay on my winter shade (I would guess MAC NC20/25). So it's nice that it blends well with my skintone as it fluctuates a few shades. If I repurchase (I would repurchase if I run out but I never run out of products haha), I'll probably go for a lighter warm shade. If you can, find a local salon that carries this line and match your color. The packaging is luxurious but I'm so afraid to drop it, it's rather heavy.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2012 9:14:00 PM More reviews by buzz22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this Powder!!! I am yet to come across any powder better than this so far as it's so light on the skin yet it has great coverage. The minerals in this also do good things for your skin and since wearing this product, Ive found I dont break out like I have with others. Although I paid around $90-$100 Nzd for this I find it lasts me a long time and you can always just buy the refill for around $80.00. Cant say enough good things about this product so give it a go!!