August 22, 2014 | 1025 users online

Mascara - MAC - Opulash

rated 3 of 5 on 9/25/2010 3:07:00 AM More reviews by LoveLightPink

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

My lashes are fairly long for an Asian but they are pretty sparse. This mascara has a chemical smell to it and leave my lashes feeling hard and spiky. I would not buy this again considering i think some drugstore mascaras are better and cheaper

rated 4 of 5 on 9/19/2010 5:25:00 PM More reviews by clandis

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This mascara is as good as or better than diorshow, less expensive. I have long, thick eyelashes, and it emphasizes them perfectly. It makes me look as though I'm wearing false lashes

rated 4 of 5 on 8/31/2010 3:30:00 PM More reviews by sfsuperstar

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

ok for lengthening and separating, it does a great job. for volumizing and thickening, nope, doesn't do it. i have been using this and then my lancome hypnose on top still. i was hoping for a cheaper version of lancome, but i guess not. so if your looking for length and separation only, i would def recommend this. UPDATE: after using this for a few months, i have decided it like it when i mix it with zoom lash, i use 2 coats of this and then one coat of zoom lash to finish it off. looks nice and long and thick after that!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/26/2010 3:46:00 PM More reviews by CaramelBae

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have been using this mascara for a while now and It isn't the best mascara to me. The formula is a little bit dry and it isn't that black, more of a onyx black. I bought it because of the nice wand but I found that it is a tad too long for my taste. I do like the sleek packaging so that's a plus. But I would not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/24/2010 9:21:00 AM More reviews by lucylucyhh

Don't get me wrong, I do love MAC, alot, but on the mascara front I think they could do alot better. I've found countless highstreet mascaras better than theirs which is not something you could say for the rest of their products.
This mascara is decent, it does the job i suppose, lasts a long time and comes off easily enough but it's nothing special. It doesn't add a great deal in the way of length and i think the wand a little big and awkward to use. It's okay in terms of volume but it didn't offer seperation which is something i like a mascara to do (so i usually opt for comb wand mascaras)
it's not terrible but it isnt amazing either

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2010 1:01:00 AM More reviews by samp21789

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

The best MAC mascara so far. I love the wand which is similar to Dior show and Benefit Bad gal lash. It volumizes and curls very well and the it holds the curl. It smells a little odd but nothing terrible!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/21/2010 4:01:00 PM More reviews by ibrusat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Nothing special: it is an average mascara that creates quite spidery lashes. It does not add a lot of volume and does not enhance lenght. The price is good (12.50). But I much prefer Eyes to Kill by Giorgio Armani. That mascara is unbeatable (but nearly twice expensive).

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2010 5:25:00 AM More reviews by djpaint

I used to loathe wearing mascara because I hated taking it off, I have sensitive eyes/skin around my eyes. I use YSL Faux Cils at night for dramatic lashes.

My mom sent me a tube of Opulash, and the first time I used it I hated it, I thought it was too 'wet' but with a few uses, it has dried a little and now I love it. I didn't know about it any hype, and I didn't realize it was a 'tube' mascara...I didn't know that a tube mascara was the answer to my mascara removal issue.

anyway, on me, it holds a curl and is somewhere between natural and a bit more dramatic and for my taste/style, that is great.

I love that it can be worn all day without flaking and I even exercise in it and no panda eyes! I think it is a wonderful 'every day' mascara, at a fair price.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2010 8:13:00 PM More reviews by meganj327

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Great mascara! Makes my lashes look fuller and longer. I still personally prefer the Benefit Bad Gal Lash over this, but I would still buy this one again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2010 4:33:00 PM More reviews by OmToast

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is touted as a long-wear (but not waterproof), clump-free 'scara for dramatic, curled lashes. Actually, I think the website promises "bouffant" lashes. It comes in one color, "bad, bad black," which is a sufficiently carbon-y flat black. The brush is almost absurdly large, and I dislike that it *always* pulls out with a glump of product at the end, but other than that . . . love.

My lashes are long, thick and stick straight and one coat of this gives me excellent fringe with, do my eyes deceive??, an actual little bit of curl at the tips -- just enough to give a really great wide-eyed look. True to its word it doesn't clump and, even better, it doesn't flake. Not even after a full 12+ hours, during which I inevitably rub at my eyes without thinking. Feels weightless on my lashes (especially compared to my recent and dearly beloved Korres Abyssinia Oil 'scara, which actually feels waxy and heavy in comparison).

My only real complaint with wear is that, since I'm used to a very soft, waxy 'scara, this feels a little dry on my lashes. It does not, however, feel brittle or overly-product-y, and it does not irritate my sensitive eyes. In all, I really like it -- and I love the modest price tag (I think it was $14-15). Will definitely repurchase.