Garnier Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller

on 9/22/2013 10:22:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Nothing special. Brightens the eye area which is nice, but does no more than that.
Feels nice when you put it on due to that metallic eye roller.

on 9/22/2013 9:30:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this under the eye roller! the packaging is cute and convenient. The roller makes it so easy to use and the constancy of this formula is very light and liquidy so you much pat it after you have rolled it under your eyes.

on 9/20/2013 2:38:00 PM

I didn't like this at all.It feels dry and sticky and doesn't cover much. and it's FULL of alcohol. What on earth is that stuff doing in a product for use under the eyes!?Alcohol at this level will dry out skin and cause collagen breakdown .You don't even have to FEEL or SEE the damage this amount of alcohol will cause , but believe me it's taking place under the skin's suface..One for the bin I think.

ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS!! I discovered this item from a you tube makeup tutorial! It's very lightweight & instantly brightens the eye area! This product wakes up my face & is never cakey. Fool proof to apply. It feels nice & cool upon application. This a HG product for me. The product seems to last forever. I've had my roller for about 4 months - I use it daily, sometimes twice & it's still going strong!💕💕💕

on 9/13/2013 5:12:00 AM

I love that this really makes my under-eye area brighter, it also has a really nice cooling effect due to the metal ball which I really appreciate :) The price is affordable and the packaging is very convenient in my opinion. Would definitely repurchase this! :D

on 9/9/2013 11:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I don't know how this product works, but it does. It comes in a nice little roller-ball applicator. It looks like a thin and very sheer concealer, but it quickly disappears into your skin and leaves no trace of color that I can see.

All that is left is a brighter eye area that really looks less puffy and dark bags are less visible. I like that it soaks in completely so that the liquid doesn't settle into fine lines or creases throughout the day.

I don't need any other concealers or coverage for my eye area with this stuff. It's really easy and fool-proof to use. I would buy this again and recommend to friends.

on 9/9/2013 2:13:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Big, BIG fan of this product. I should preface this review- I don't have THAT dark of under eye circles, they're noticeable but not extreme. That being said, I think this concealer is absolutely lovely for those that need a medium coverage of concealer under their eyes. I apply this with windshield wiping motions just below my eyes and pat in with my finger. Stays on great throughout the day and doesn't crease under my eye which has always been a problem with my pesky dry skin. Gives my face that "hey I'm awake!" look when in reality, I'm not at all. Will definitely repurchase when I run out!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I use this daily and am onto my second purchase of this product. Though it doesn't have full coverage of dark under-eye circles, its incredibly easy to put on and blend. When I want to go with more coverage, I'll put my Bobbi Brown Corrector in light peach over this and then set using the Laura Mercier Secret brightening powder or my Revlon Nearly Naked powder in Light. I'm light and warm/yellow toned (NC20-25, C2 in MAC, Nars TM Alaska, Becca Camel) and the color works great for me. I will continue to buy this!

on 9/6/2013 8:59:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I bought the fair/light version of this product. I have very dark circles and constantly look tired in the morning. While this product literally says it is intended for dark circle coverage, I wouldn't use this for anything other than the most minimal coverage job. It is a liquid formula and comes out very sheer. The rollerball feels nice gliding on, but does not blend the product at all and looks an unnatural orang-y streaky color. You have to go back with your finger or a brush to make it look natural, and then once all is said and done it doesn't cover the dark circles. Looking forward to getting the industrial strength concealer I really wanted that I should have bought in the first place.

on 9/4/2013 1:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is one of my favorite undereye concealers. It does not crease throughout the day and it is very easy to blend. I don't really like the packaging though cuz it's not very hygienic. But other than the packaging I love this stuff.