Maybelline Expert Eyes 100% Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover

3.2

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Propylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Boric Acid, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Hexylene Glycol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Phenylethyl Alcohol, Chlorhexidine Digluconate

on 1/5/2007 1:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This is my favorite eye makeup remover for the money & the quality. I've used much more expensive brands, but this one is such a bargain & does such a great job that I don't see any reason to spend the extra money. Love it!

EDIT: last time I bought this, it didn't do crap to get my makeup off! I had to rub too much & too hard. It was like water. IDK if they changed the formula or what, but it sucks now. HATE.

on 10/2/2006 7:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Just like Ms. Stressa, I too have taken this product for granted and never thought to write a review. Use this for mascaras that are NOT WATERPROOF ONLY. That may be why some people are having problems. Most of the d/s chains do a Maybelline sale a few times a year; a BOGO or BO/50% off second. I will buy as many as I can, sometimes 10 at a time. I have very sensitive eyes but this never stings, unlike many other, more expensive brands. Oh, and of course, use a cosmetic round to take off, not a tissue.

on 8/16/2006 12:16:00 PM

Works OK, but even with non-waterproof mascara, I still need 3 or more swipes of this stuff. It's cheap, so I didn't really lose out but the smell of this product bugs me.

on 7/31/2006 7:59:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

It works pretty well. I use this on days I don't wear water proof mascara.

on 7/25/2006 11:06:00 PM

I really like this eye makeup remover - it takes everything off without having to rub hard and making your eyes sore. One of the best removers out there.

on 6/15/2006 5:46:00 PM

I love this eye makeup remover. I wear contacts and have very senstive skin around my eyes- this product works extremly well. I have used it for years. I try other products and always come back to this.

LOVE it! It feels great (just like good ol' H2O), removes everything I need it to, and doesn't make the skin surrounding my eyes feel tight or oily. I only wish it came in a larger bottle....

on 4/9/2006 3:42:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

This product is a staple in my cosmetics arsenal! I love it because it takes off all eye make-up, no matter how stubborn, and does not sting the eyes. In fact, even if you do not wash your face afterwards, it keeps the area around the eyes moisturized. In my experience it worked as well as Lancome's Bi-facil, but without the oilyness and at a fraction of the price. I will not stray.

on 4/5/2006 4:27:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I don't even try other makeup removers because I am totally satisifed with this: good for sensitive eyes, wipes makeup right off, and very cheap. It's one of my favorite products.

on 3/20/2006 2:15:00 AM

This is one of those products that I use so often I almost take it for granted. It's a great, oil-free (glycerin-based) makeup remover - very gentle on the eye area, and does a wonderful job at taking off non-waterproof makeup. I also like to use this to clean up eye makeup mistakes: dip one end of a cotton swap in the remover for cleanup, then follow with the other end of the cotton swab lightly dampened with water. Voila - mistake is gone and you have no residue left to screw up any reapplication. Not to mention that this is a dirt cheap product. I don't even try other makeup removers anymore, as none of them work as well for me as Expert Eyes.