September 19, 2014 | 1555 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Maybelline - Expert Eyes 100% Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2006 5:46:00 PM More reviews by Griggy

I love this eye makeup remover. I wear contacts and have very senstive skin around my eyes- this product works extremly well. I have used it for years. I try other products and always come back to this.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2006 3:19:00 AM More reviews by Beautiful_But_Dorky

LOVE it! It feels great (just like good ol' H2O), removes everything I need it to, and doesn't make the skin surrounding my eyes feel tight or oily. I only wish it came in a larger bottle....

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2006 3:42:00 PM More reviews by Amazaz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product is a staple in my cosmetics arsenal! I love it because it takes off all eye make-up, no matter how stubborn, and does not sting the eyes. In fact, even if you do not wash your face afterwards, it keeps the area around the eyes moisturized. In my experience it worked as well as Lancome's Bi-facil, but without the oilyness and at a fraction of the price. I will not stray.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2006 4:27:00 PM More reviews by joeyanna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

I don't even try other makeup removers because I am totally satisifed with this: good for sensitive eyes, wipes makeup right off, and very cheap. It's one of my favorite products.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2006 2:15:00 AM More reviews by Ms_Stressa

This is one of those products that I use so often I almost take it for granted. It's a great, oil-free (glycerin-based) makeup remover - very gentle on the eye area, and does a wonderful job at taking off non-waterproof makeup. I also like to use this to clean up eye makeup mistakes: dip one end of a cotton swap in the remover for cleanup, then follow with the other end of the cotton swab lightly dampened with water. Voila - mistake is gone and you have no residue left to screw up any reapplication. Not to mention that this is a dirt cheap product. I don't even try other makeup removers anymore, as none of them work as well for me as Expert Eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2006 7:53:00 PM More reviews by maxsmom

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Have used this for years, switched to it when I got tired of waiting for my Avon makeup remover to come in. Haven't found anything I like better. And it lasts forever!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2006 10:11:00 PM More reviews by lipsticklilly

Loooovee this product! So cheap yet effective. One cotton ball saturated takes all of my eyeliner & mascara off. I do not like anything that is oily and this is definitely not oily and it doesn't leave a film on my eyes when I am done.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2006 9:46:00 PM More reviews by msgrape

This is a good, cheap d/s brand that does take off all my mascara and eyemakeup. I wear contact lenses and have sensitive eyes and do not have a problem with this product.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/15/2005 12:28:00 AM More reviews by munmungu

# Definitely removed non waterproof eye makeup fairly efficiently and also worked for the rest of my face :) Normally worried about having sensitive eyes (aka what happened with Nivea Anti-Shadow Eye Creme) but as advertised, it Expert Eyes did not cause any allergic reactions for me.
# Caution: If it does get into your eyes, it does sting a bit and causes redness. It also has quite an alcoholic smell that I did not like which i guess is what happens when you choose fragrance free. It seemed to leave a bit of an oily residue, the intention of which i am not sure, but wished that it provided some moisturisation or ingredients to nourish my eye area.
CONCLUSION: Excellent value for money and definitely removes makeup with proper use.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2005 9:01:00 AM More reviews by Nancygia

I agree with the other reviewers who commented that this doesn't remove eye makeup that well, which is why I didn't give it 4 lippies. However, I disagree that it is "oily." It has no oil in it, and is definitely not meant to remove water-resistant or waterproof mascara. That being said, I have very sensitive eyes and do not have any issues with this remover, because I use washable mascara. You can't beat the price of this one, and I appreciate not having to throw my expensive contact lenses away like I had to with the Shiseido.