January 31, 2015 | 2065 users online

Makeup Brushes - Sigma - F80 Flat Top Synthetic Kabuki (was SS197)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2013 6:00:00 PM More reviews by lumer00

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I know, it sounds crazy, but I seriously don't know what I would do without this brush! This puts my previous liquid foundation brush, the MAC 109, to shame. I have never used a brush that made it so easy and fool proof to put on my liquid foundation. I've used this with different foundations (Laura Mercier Silk Creme, Hourglass Immaculate, Estée Lauder Double Wear, Becca Matte Skin, and MAC Studio Fix) only to achieve flawless results, in minimal time, every time! The method I prefer is to take a bit of foundation onto the area with my finger, buff with this brush, and then move on to another area or apply more if I need it. I also agree that I find myself using less foundation with this brush because it covers the area very nicely. It washes up nicely, doesn't shed, and is so dense. The price is great compared to MAC brushes. Five lippies from me! My advice would be to experiment how this brush works for you. Some people prefer the patting on motion, which I initially tried and did not prefer, but buffing in circular motions works great for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2013 4:07:00 AM More reviews by mderyaozel

This brush is amazing. I just bought it, and used it for the first time this morning with my loreal mousse foundation, and it gave my face a flawless look. And i have to say, i tried that foundation with lots of brushes and nothing worked liked this one. As a plus, the price is less then half of the mac brushes. I totally recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2013 11:19:00 AM More reviews by Desmetval

In my opinion, this is the best foundation brush ever.
I had the MAC Duo Fiber Face Brush - which is ok -, but since I got my hands on the Sigma F80, I am not going back.

When I apply foundation with my MAC brush, it doesn't look as flawless as with my F80 Kabuki. Also, the price is really good. They are a lot cheaper then MAC, and the quality is equally.
In the future, I'll be buying all my brushes from Sigma.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2013 7:28:00 AM More reviews by DPD

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Got the Rt Eb and buffing brush but I find the EB drags on my face especially if if the base is.very siliconey

I think because the individual hairs are finer and more tightly packed & evenly as opposed to being shaped you end up only using the tip of the hairs on the f80.

I like this brush and its probably one of my favourite foundation brushes.I use it for the more medium coverage bases such as BB Skin or MAC sculpt rather than TMs or MAC F&B. I have a beauty blender but
I find it a bit of a faff to go to the bathroom as most days I'm doing my makeup in a rush.
I'm looking for an even denser version of this I think Tarte may do one but they're not available in the UK.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2013 6:21:00 AM More reviews by Hausdefab

first day using this brush after listening to lots rave.OMG really the best brush ever. I will never use flat brush anymore. its blends like heaven without any streaking nor shedding. foundation looks flawless with little amount apply cover my face gorgeously. really low price. I got my price at RM25 at malaysia. really low price in power buffer magic.. I called it my magic wand. really recommendable! !

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2013 8:27:00 AM More reviews by Berty

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Just brilliant! Got this after reading all the rave reviews on here, Amazon and You Tube, and will never go back to flat foundation brushes again. Makes applying liquid foundation quicker and blends in so easily and smoothly and gives a really good finish. I find it works best if I dot foundation on with my fingers, stipple it a little with the brush, and then blend in with the brush in a swirling motion. I've been washing it with either baby shampoo or a touch of washing-up liquid if it's really caked. And I've bought a second one to use when one's drying, so am rotating them (it does take a day or two to dry).The price is really good for a quality brush too. Buy it - you won't regret it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2013 10:03:00 AM More reviews by StarsnRocketsES

An amazing brush that I wish I had not delayed in purchasing. I use it to apply my liquid foundations and it blends it into my skin so well. I get no shedding. It's worth the price. I now want a second one.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2013 2:02:00 AM More reviews by Beautyprincess16

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been dying to buy sigma brushes! But I hate the fact that they don't ship internationally

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2013 1:53:00 AM More reviews by stuffaboutbeauty

Of course I love this foundation brush, Sigma knows what their doing. I love love love it. Application: It makes your foundation look flawless and is so fast and less messy than your hands. Ive tried other brushes and they were streaky. Cleaning: The brush is meant to be dense and it can get pretty dirty if you dont clean it often which is also bad for your face. Some tips are when you clean it dont get the water down the handle or it'll take the glue out in time and hurt your brush. When I clean mine I soak in Mac's brush cleaner for 30-45 seconds then wash with baby shampoo and sonetimes condition too... Ive had my brushes for quite awhile and they look new cause I take care if them. Price: Could ge better but its good for a high quality brush and cheaper than Mac. Try one brush from sigma at first to see how you like it before you invest in more.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2013 9:56:00 PM More reviews by Parisa909

Overrated and very mediocore quality, the first few months the F80 is good to use, then it start falling apart and you end up with hairs all over your face. This has happened to me twice now, and I always wash my brushes the same way - none of my other synthetic Real Techniques or EcoTools brushes have ever shed and are still going strong. It's also impossible to fully clean the centre of the brush as foundation builds up there and looks disgusting. Save your money and invest in any of the Real Techniques buffing, stipple or expert face brushes, the quality is a million times better.