December 20, 2014 | 1593 users online

Makeup Brushes - Sigma - F80 Flat Top Synthetic Kabuki (was SS197)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2013 7:28:00 AM More reviews by DPD

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Got the Rt Eb and buffing brush but I find the EB drags on my face especially if if the base is.very siliconey

I think because the individual hairs are finer and more tightly packed & evenly as opposed to being shaped you end up only using the tip of the hairs on the f80.

I like this brush and its probably one of my favourite foundation brushes.I use it for the more medium coverage bases such as BB Skin or MAC sculpt rather than TMs or MAC F&B. I have a beauty blender but
I find it a bit of a faff to go to the bathroom as most days I'm doing my makeup in a rush.
I'm looking for an even denser version of this I think Tarte may do one but they're not available in the UK.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2013 6:21:00 AM More reviews by Hausdefab

first day using this brush after listening to lots rave.OMG really the best brush ever. I will never use flat brush anymore. its blends like heaven without any streaking nor shedding. foundation looks flawless with little amount apply cover my face gorgeously. really low price. I got my price at RM25 at malaysia. really low price in power buffer magic.. I called it my magic wand. really recommendable! !

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2013 8:27:00 AM More reviews by Berty

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Just brilliant! Got this after reading all the rave reviews on here, Amazon and You Tube, and will never go back to flat foundation brushes again. Makes applying liquid foundation quicker and blends in so easily and smoothly and gives a really good finish. I find it works best if I dot foundation on with my fingers, stipple it a little with the brush, and then blend in with the brush in a swirling motion. I've been washing it with either baby shampoo or a touch of washing-up liquid if it's really caked. And I've bought a second one to use when one's drying, so am rotating them (it does take a day or two to dry).The price is really good for a quality brush too. Buy it - you won't regret it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2013 10:03:00 AM More reviews by StarsnRocketsES

An amazing brush that I wish I had not delayed in purchasing. I use it to apply my liquid foundations and it blends it into my skin so well. I get no shedding. It's worth the price. I now want a second one.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2013 2:02:00 AM More reviews by Beautyprincess16

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been dying to buy sigma brushes! But I hate the fact that they don't ship internationally

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2013 1:53:00 AM More reviews by stuffaboutbeauty

Of course I love this foundation brush, Sigma knows what their doing. I love love love it. Application: It makes your foundation look flawless and is so fast and less messy than your hands. Ive tried other brushes and they were streaky. Cleaning: The brush is meant to be dense and it can get pretty dirty if you dont clean it often which is also bad for your face. Some tips are when you clean it dont get the water down the handle or it'll take the glue out in time and hurt your brush. When I clean mine I soak in Mac's brush cleaner for 30-45 seconds then wash with baby shampoo and sonetimes condition too... Ive had my brushes for quite awhile and they look new cause I take care if them. Price: Could ge better but its good for a high quality brush and cheaper than Mac. Try one brush from sigma at first to see how you like it before you invest in more.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2013 9:56:00 PM More reviews by Parisa909

Overrated and very mediocore quality, the first few months the F80 is good to use, then it start falling apart and you end up with hairs all over your face. This has happened to me twice now, and I always wash my brushes the same way - none of my other synthetic Real Techniques or EcoTools brushes have ever shed and are still going strong. It's also impossible to fully clean the centre of the brush as foundation builds up there and looks disgusting. Save your money and invest in any of the Real Techniques buffing, stipple or expert face brushes, the quality is a million times better.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2013 9:01:00 PM More reviews by Jemma123

THIS BRUSH CHANGED MY MAKEUP FOREVER!!!

Before using this brush I never liked using liquid foundation because I thought it made my skin look Cakey and not as flawless as powder. When I used this bush it made my foundation go on so smooth and wow. It's so amazing seriously go buy it!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2013 11:09:00 PM More reviews by erikanicole76

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Girlies let me tellllll youuuu!! If you don't have this brush, please get one! I can't begin to tell you how flawless your foundation will look when you blend and buff it out with this brush. I swear by it! I even have a backup just in case lol

I have used several brushes from high end to low end and this is probably my most favorite. My skin has decided it wants to act snobbish with certain brushes and I can't really use a lot of harder or stiffer bristled brushes for my face. I have to use really soft bristles and this is super soft!! I prefer to use this brush over many MAC brushes. It's easy to use, easy to clean and I absolutely love love love this brush!

My makeup never looks cakey or ridiculous when I use this brush for foundation. It melts into the skin like butter and looks flawless!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2013 8:13:00 PM More reviews by Susanfoster90

This is an amazing foundation brush!! I have had mine for three years and wash it every week! And not one hair has fallen out! It does a great job of buffing the foundation into the skin evenly and very fast!! Overall this is one of the bear make up brushes around!! Makes the application of foundation fast and patch free :)