October 25, 2014 | 1634 users online

Makeup Brushes - Sigma - F80 Flat Top Synthetic Kabuki (was SS197)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2013 10:03:00 AM More reviews by StarsnRocketsES

An amazing brush that I wish I had not delayed in purchasing. I use it to apply my liquid foundations and it blends it into my skin so well. I get no shedding. It's worth the price. I now want a second one.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2013 2:02:00 AM More reviews by Beautyprincess16

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been dying to buy sigma brushes! But I hate the fact that they don't ship internationally

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2013 1:53:00 AM More reviews by stuffaboutbeauty

Of course I love this foundation brush, Sigma knows what their doing. I love love love it. Application: It makes your foundation look flawless and is so fast and less messy than your hands. Ive tried other brushes and they were streaky. Cleaning: The brush is meant to be dense and it can get pretty dirty if you dont clean it often which is also bad for your face. Some tips are when you clean it dont get the water down the handle or it'll take the glue out in time and hurt your brush. When I clean mine I soak in Mac's brush cleaner for 30-45 seconds then wash with baby shampoo and sonetimes condition too... Ive had my brushes for quite awhile and they look new cause I take care if them. Price: Could ge better but its good for a high quality brush and cheaper than Mac. Try one brush from sigma at first to see how you like it before you invest in more.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2013 9:56:00 PM More reviews by Parisa909

Overrated and very mediocore quality, the first few months the F80 is good to use, then it start falling apart and you end up with hairs all over your face. This has happened to me twice now, and I always wash my brushes the same way - none of my other synthetic Real Techniques or EcoTools brushes have ever shed and are still going strong. It's also impossible to fully clean the centre of the brush as foundation builds up there and looks disgusting. Save your money and invest in any of the Real Techniques buffing, stipple or expert face brushes, the quality is a million times better.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2013 9:01:00 PM More reviews by Jemma123

THIS BRUSH CHANGED MY MAKEUP FOREVER!!!

Before using this brush I never liked using liquid foundation because I thought it made my skin look Cakey and not as flawless as powder. When I used this bush it made my foundation go on so smooth and wow. It's so amazing seriously go buy it!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2013 11:09:00 PM More reviews by erikanicole76

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Girlies let me tellllll youuuu!! If you don't have this brush, please get one! I can't begin to tell you how flawless your foundation will look when you blend and buff it out with this brush. I swear by it! I even have a backup just in case lol

I have used several brushes from high end to low end and this is probably my most favorite. My skin has decided it wants to act snobbish with certain brushes and I can't really use a lot of harder or stiffer bristled brushes for my face. I have to use really soft bristles and this is super soft!! I prefer to use this brush over many MAC brushes. It's easy to use, easy to clean and I absolutely love love love this brush!

My makeup never looks cakey or ridiculous when I use this brush for foundation. It melts into the skin like butter and looks flawless!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2013 8:13:00 PM More reviews by Susanfoster90

This is an amazing foundation brush!! I have had mine for three years and wash it every week! And not one hair has fallen out! It does a great job of buffing the foundation into the skin evenly and very fast!! Overall this is one of the bear make up brushes around!! Makes the application of foundation fast and patch free :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2013 1:33:00 PM More reviews by MollieRT

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

Absolute best brush available for buffing in foundation/BB & CC creams/tinted moisturizers!!! Sigma brushes rival MAC, I actually prefer Sigma. Very durable, long lasting & no shedding.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2013 5:54:00 AM More reviews by AnOmali

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Black

BELIEVE! Believe the hype! Every good review is right and every bad review either doesn't know how to use it or got a bad batch brush or a fake...

I splurged on the entire 5 piece kabuki set and its the best makeup investment I've ever made (and I have a LOT of high and mid end brushes and full sets...Trish, Bobbi, MAC, Japonesque, aDesign, Coastal Scents, etc...). I use this one for my liquid and cream foundation. I look airbrushed...

This (these) apply my foundations, cream blush, powder finishers and mineral foundation, contouring, etc., flawlessly! I don't feel like I'm wasting product and my application time is far shorter... (Did I mention that in half the time I look airbrushed?).

I will NEVER be without them again!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2013 12:05:00 AM More reviews by wendycoco

At first when I got this I wasn't blown away by it. I didn't find it made my foundation look great if anything it looked streaky. I put it aside and discovered the beauty blender which I LOVE. Recently I decided to try dampening the brush to see if that would make any difference. Before using ill spray a couple times with a makeup setting spray. Any spray is fine even just water will do. What a difference that made. It did just as good of a job as the beauty blender. What I do is stipple foundation all over then blend it out.
Only downfalls are that they aren't the easiest to clean plus take forever to dry.
I'm glad I found something else I like as much as the beauty blender cause a brush you tend to only need to buy once. The beauty blender needs to be replaced.
Also people say the flat top elf powder brush is a dupe. It's really not. There's a huge difference in quality. Just spend the extra $10 and go with this.