August 20, 2014 | 1478 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast Fusion

rated 1 of 5 on 5/20/2013 3:52:00 AM More reviews by teaggybear

This product is terrible. I actually hate all of the covergirl mascaras. I honestly don't know what it is but they actually just make me really, really angry. To start the packaging is bulky and sort of oddly shaped. 2nd it does absolutely NOTHING for my eyelashes. Literally nothing,,, well except dry them out and flake off. Also I noticed that not long after I bought it it started to dry up on me! After just a few weeks! Maybe is my eyelashes or just personal hatred for covergirl (they test on animals, 90% of their commercials are super obnoxious and most of their products do not work for me) but I would not repurchase this product in a million years.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2013 2:10:00 AM More reviews by xNelliex

For me this is one of the best. First of all NO CLUMPS. Most important for me. I hate clumps! This goes on super evenly and spreads your eye lashes out perfectly. And also doesn't flake!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/9/2013 6:40:00 AM More reviews by hye

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I was out of my favourite mascara (kevyn aucoin volume mascara) and was in desperate need for a mascara. As i had no time at all, I picked this up at a local drugstore, used it that same day and probably will never touch it again. Its terrible and a big waste of money. The brush is the worse; it doesn't grab onto lashes and the handle is wayyy too big so you lose a lot of control when using this product. For individuals like myself with short lashes, this is not the product for you. If you want a cheaper drugstore mascara i would go for million lashes by loreal.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2013 10:37:00 PM More reviews by urstandingonmytoes

This was a waste of money for me. I didn't find that it gave me volume or length. It globs up on the end of the brush and is just a hot mess. I won't EVER buy this again, and honestly...if this is what I get from Cover Girl Mascara I won't give any of the others a try.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2013 10:32:00 PM More reviews by buttons723

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

This mascara works great for me when I want my lashes looking defined, lengthened, and separated, but not fake. It gives my already long lashes a very natural look. I have extremely oily lids and mascara will usually transfer under my eyes, but this doesn't, which is a major bonus for me. It does not flake either. The mascara texture is somewhat dry and matte-ish. The brush works great and it's not too big for doing my upper or lower lashes. I really love this mascara, especially for the price. It works just as well as some of the $20-$30 ones I've used.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2013 10:30:00 PM More reviews by XOXOamazingrace

If you are looking for something to make your eyelashes look incredibly long or fake, this is not the right mascara. It is, however easy to apply and doesn't clump (as long as you start at the base!). It gives a great "natural look", and is quick. You can layer it wet or dry. I don't understand why so many people dislike this mascara! It gives my lashes great thickness, its fast, and hasn't smudged or flaked at all!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/29/2013 11:37:00 PM More reviews by slyhng

I just went and bought it before checking the reviews.. and as I put on the first coat it was not impressive.. BUT as I build it up with another 2-4 coats it gave me an amazing result. It lengthens and thickens my lashes with no clumps. So in general, it was a good mascara for a reasonable price!

After a week of wearing it, I think it works best for people that has full thick lashes.
On thin and short lashes, it doesn't make a difference because it simply works as a eyelash darkener.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2013 12:24:00 AM More reviews by Hautebrilliance

This is one of my everyday mascaras. It thickens, seperates, and lengthens my lashes nicely. I also love how it kept my curl. I had seen how a girl on YouTube loved this product and so I decided to give this mascara a try. I was very impressed and will continue using this mascara

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2013 8:39:00 PM More reviews by JaneWhit99

Literally bought for $1.50. The price is unreal. This is a actually a great mascara and it thickened, lengthened, and got my eyelashes a few compliments surprisingly. Great product especially for the cost.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2013 5:57:00 PM More reviews by Cailee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

All the other versions of LashBlast that I've tried get a 1/5. I like the effects of this one the most, so it gets a 2, which still isn't great. I first tried this out a couple years ago, and remember using it up, which doesn't really mean anything. But, nonetheless, as I was browsing the other week, silly ol' me thought to try it out again. First off, I got this in the basic black color when I was giving it a second try, and when I got it home and was using it for the first time, I pulled out the wand and it looked BROWN. This is NOT even close to even qualify to being a black mascara lol, it comes across as a murky brown on the lashes, especially against black eyeliner. Also, it sets to a weird matte finish that I do not care for, and it looks especially 'off' in natural sunlight. My best description is that It LOOKS extremely matte and extremely dry.

The applicator gets on my nerves, as the bristles are so hard, and can easily poke and hurt my tightline waterline if I'm not extremely careful. They FEEL like cheap plastic bristles, if that makes any sense whatsoever. The stopper has too much control over product-to-brush transfer, so it doesn't really give my lashes a good coating as there's not that much product that's dispersed onto the bristles. The brush is much too oversized for the amount of product that is (or isn't) taken along with it through the stopper. The packaging is entirely too bulky, bright and downright ugly (main reason why I stay away from CG mascaras now). The brush/formula combo doesn't separate my lashes that well, it's just a little clumpy (and I like the somewhat clumpy look sometimes). I find that it irritates my eyes just slightly, so I have discontinued use of it. it darkens the lashes, it lengthens them to an extent, flaking is minimal, but it's volumizing abilities are 'meh,' at best. It's also terrible at holding a curl. Would not recommend.