July 28, 2014 | 2033 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast Fusion

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2013 10:30:00 PM More reviews by XOXOamazingrace

If you are looking for something to make your eyelashes look incredibly long or fake, this is not the right mascara. It is, however easy to apply and doesn't clump (as long as you start at the base!). It gives a great "natural look", and is quick. You can layer it wet or dry. I don't understand why so many people dislike this mascara! It gives my lashes great thickness, its fast, and hasn't smudged or flaked at all!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/29/2013 11:37:00 PM More reviews by slyhng

I just went and bought it before checking the reviews.. and as I put on the first coat it was not impressive.. BUT as I build it up with another 2-4 coats it gave me an amazing result. It lengthens and thickens my lashes with no clumps. So in general, it was a good mascara for a reasonable price!

After a week of wearing it, I think it works best for people that has full thick lashes.
On thin and short lashes, it doesn't make a difference because it simply works as a eyelash darkener.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2013 12:24:00 AM More reviews by Hautebrilliance

This is one of my everyday mascaras. It thickens, seperates, and lengthens my lashes nicely. I also love how it kept my curl. I had seen how a girl on YouTube loved this product and so I decided to give this mascara a try. I was very impressed and will continue using this mascara

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2013 8:39:00 PM More reviews by JaneWhit99

Literally bought for $1.50. The price is unreal. This is a actually a great mascara and it thickened, lengthened, and got my eyelashes a few compliments surprisingly. Great product especially for the cost.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2013 5:57:00 PM More reviews by Cailee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

All the other versions of LashBlast that I've tried get a 1/5. I like the effects of this one the most, so it gets a 2, which still isn't great. I first tried this out a couple years ago, and remember using it up, which doesn't really mean anything. But, nonetheless, as I was browsing the other week, silly ol' me thought to try it out again. First off, I got this in the basic black color when I was giving it a second try, and when I got it home and was using it for the first time, I pulled out the wand and it looked BROWN. This is NOT even close to even qualify to being a black mascara lol, it comes across as a murky brown on the lashes, especially against black eyeliner. Also, it sets to a weird matte finish that I do not care for, and it looks especially 'off' in natural sunlight. My best description is that It LOOKS extremely matte and extremely dry.

The applicator gets on my nerves, as the bristles are so hard, and can easily poke and hurt my tightline waterline if I'm not extremely careful. They FEEL like cheap plastic bristles, if that makes any sense whatsoever. The stopper has too much control over product-to-brush transfer, so it doesn't really give my lashes a good coating as there's not that much product that's dispersed onto the bristles. The brush is much too oversized for the amount of product that is (or isn't) taken along with it through the stopper. The packaging is entirely too bulky, bright and downright ugly (main reason why I stay away from CG mascaras now). The brush/formula combo doesn't separate my lashes that well, it's just a little clumpy (and I like the somewhat clumpy look sometimes). I find that it irritates my eyes just slightly, so I have discontinued use of it. it darkens the lashes, it lengthens them to an extent, flaking is minimal, but it's volumizing abilities are 'meh,' at best. It's also terrible at holding a curl. Would not recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2013 5:17:00 PM More reviews by sunnyyy

i love this mascara coz it leaves ur lashes pretty black its amazing at holding curls and it makes them long and thick.
i sweat a lot coz i play many sports and i wear this mascara to track and field and it hasnt smudged yet and its not water proof so im surprised haaaaaaaa its amazing it makes ur lashes look like they are there and yep its rly good

rated 1 of 5 on 4/19/2013 8:56:00 PM More reviews by Sloth143

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This was the first cover girl product I had tried, and it made me never want to use any of their products again. It didn't give me length at all, and just left me with a clumpy mess. It might of been ok if the brush wasn't so big and the bristles so tiny, made me get it all over my eye lids and was hard to apply. Maybelline has always had the best mascaras for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2013 9:42:00 AM More reviews by bewickfree

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm a mascara addict; always chasing that phantom PERFECT mascara. This has come pretty close.
This is how I use it: After curling, I start with a wiggle from the base to the ends. This is good enough for the day. For work, I add another coat at the ends of my lashes. But for night, (and this is the best part about this mascara-- it's so easily buildable) I add wiggle coat, an ends coat, then another wiggle coat, focusing on the outside edge lashes. I've gotten many compliments!!! LOVE IT! The waterproof is not as easy to work with as far as staying soft while building coats, but it's still great for a one-coat day.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/15/2013 8:15:00 PM More reviews by FlyLikeAG6

I used to be a fan of Lash Blast Volume (orange tube) for everyday wear but quit using it after I noticed the formula got a little thinner. I picked up a tube of Fusion thinking it would be different but was disappointed. Yes it lengthens and thickens, but it smudges worse than any mascara I've ever purchased! I've never used a mascara that immediately found itself in my concealer like this one. After a few days of trying to make it work and having to layer on more under eye coverage, this tube was trashed. It really is a shame because like I said, it makes lashes look great. I think a thicker formula would be a huge improvement.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2013 3:36:00 AM More reviews by polishzilla

I've always been a Maybelline mascara girl, but this was on special at Priceline, and I thought I'd give it a try.
This is now my new favourite mascara! I have fairly non existent lashes, but I found that the brush and the formula of this mascara really made my lashes stand out. I usually use 3 coats, and it separates each lash nicely, builds up without clumping, and it doesn't smudge or flake. I'll be using CG mascaras from now on.