Revlon Super Lustrous in Coral Reef [DISCONTINUED]

4.5

on 8/18/2011 4:16:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Revlon's Coral Reef has beat out all my other coral-y orange glosses! I reach for this gloss constantly because its just so beautiful! It has a cream finish which I really admire. I find its hard to find a good gloss thats NOT frosty or shimmery at the drugstore. HELLO REVLON. This color goes really nicely with my warm-neutral skin. Love it!

on 8/18/2011 4:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This color looks particularly heinous on me. Im cool toned, fair skinned with lots of pink and green eyed. Im sure this would look stunning on somebody who is warm toned. Corals may be in right now, but they never look good on me. Other than that, this is a good gloss. All the Revlon glosses are superior in quality.

on 7/28/2011 1:03:00 AM

Beautiful lipgloss. I've been searching for lipglosses with just the right amount of pigment with no shimmer. I love how this is so creamy and how it doesn't streak. I hate the overly glossy and shimmery look. This is perfect for bringing life back into my face since my lips tend to look dead. Some are not a fan of the scent but I am quite fond of it. Great buy!

on 7/25/2011 3:52:00 AM

Love this color. I can see this being a good match for a lot of people. Color can look intimidating in packaging for some, but when put on my bare lips it gives me a nice dewy, magazine look. The color is not opaque but not completely sheer either, it is just enough to give it a hint of coral while blending in with your natural lip color.. even for my two toned lips (upper is brownish taupe, bottom is pink). You can use lip liner you want to achieve the opaque color but for everyday wear I just like to wear it alone.

on 7/20/2011 12:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I have tan Indian skin and pigmented lips. I don't wear lipstick, but I like some color to soften my look. This color is beautiful and versatile. I only need a thin layer to make my lips look polished. I never buy Revlon lip products, but I'm willing to try other colors in this line.

Pros: Not sticky, as long lasting as most glosses, pigmented but not opaque, great packaging, inexpensive
Cons: None

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Love love love! Coral Reef is a great color, pigmented, not too sticky, fairly long wearing, and goes on nicely. I find that you don't need that much to get good coverage since it's a more pigmented gloss. The smell is kind of sweet and isn't overpowering.

on 7/18/2011 5:19:00 PM

Gorgeous, gorgeous coral shade that's perfect for summer. It's slightly sheer, but still true to the color that you see in the tube. It looks beautiful over Revlon's Super Lustrous Lipstick in Kiss Me Coral. Definitely repurchasing :) Oh and the packaging is awesome!

on 7/17/2011 10:38:00 AM

i don't no way i didn't buy this color sooner!!! i love this shade. and to think that i was going to pay $18.50 for mac's geo pink cremesheen.

Update: this dried my lips out and made them peel after a 2 weeks! which is not normal for me. so now i have to still go back and buy the MAC Cremesheen...smh so i took 2 stars back

on 7/10/2011 8:34:00 PM

This is an exact dupe of Chanel Glossimer in Sirop. I love this gloss, a light pinky coral that gives a sheer wash of color to my lips. Great for summer. A bit thick, but moisturizing, less sticky. I will definately repurchase.

on 7/3/2011 4:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

The most gorgeous color for tan skins. The actual texture of the gloss is not sticky, which is a must for me. The color is between an orange and pink and the quantity is about the same as the E.L.F glosses. But a little goes a long way with this gloss.

Popular Lip Glosses