November 27, 2014 | 1169 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Cremesheen - Ever Hip

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2010 1:26:00 PM More reviews by ZebraPrints

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I just got around to trying out this lipstick. At first I thought it would make my fair skin look like a clown! but it didnt, It looks fabulous on me I cant really say if i'll be wearing this color alot but it will look great for those special occasions. I would deff. purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2010 12:06:00 PM More reviews by CMonster

Bought this on MAC online at the date of release and it's been my go-to lipstick since then. I like natural looks so this is great for a pop of colour. I have pretty pigmented lips so this comes out with a pinker tone on me but I still love it ^^

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2010 11:45:00 AM More reviews by jasonsbride09

Too bad this is a limited edition lipstick because this color is great! I'm more of a pinkish/purplish lipstick kinda girl but I wanted to change things up a bit so I decided to give this color a try. I have dark brown hair, brown eyes and have fair to medium skin and this color really brightens up my face. It is the perfect color for spring/summer. It's not too orange at all and on me it's look like a coral/pink color. The color is buildable but just one coat looks great. It also looks great paired with the lipglosses from the LOL collection (perrenial high style -for a brighter look and frankly fresh - for a more toned down look). This is a great color and I do think that it is a color that can compliment many different skintones.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2010 1:27:00 AM More reviews by AndeeMode

I just got this lippie today! And I absolutely love it :) A beautiful peachy, coral, pinky (haha) color! At first I thought it looks a bit orange..but on it is too cute! My medium skin tone looks brightened up a bit :) Superr creamy texture, cute LoL packaging ! Love it. Grab it girls, before LoL is gone :)
(I was originally looking for Peachstock, but my only MAC counter was all out :( I was so sad. If anyone has Peachstock, you would totally make a girl in Texas dreams come true if you offered to swap it! lol Lmk :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2010 1:07:00 AM More reviews by beautifulscorpio83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite lipstick for the spring season. I love everything about this lipstick from the color, to the formula , to the spring-like packaging. LOVE LOVE LOVE. Ever Hip looks like a soft peachy-pinky coral color on my unpigmented lips if i just lightly apply it, but if i apply more layers, the color intensifies and because this really hot bright pinky-peachy coral shade that is just perfect for Spring/Summer.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2010 1:33:00 AM More reviews by ckmchan7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this lipstick! I'll have to admit, packaging was actually drew me to look at this in the first place but the lipstick itself turned out to be amazing! It's a peachy coral colour that gives a MLBB look. For reference, I'm asian and NC30. It's a cremesheen formula which is awesome cuz it's moisturizing and leaves a slight sheen to the finish. While the colour may look quite bright in the tube, it is definitely a lipstick you can wear everyday. Would definitely buy again...if only it weren't LE =(

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2010 1:18:00 AM More reviews by taromilktea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

love love love love this colour!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2010 10:36:00 PM More reviews by Amieem

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Favorite lipstick!
This was such an odd pick for me..
I love all Mac lipsticks, because they are moisturizing and pigmented.
This lipstick is a beautiful corally pink color.

I usually go for nude/light pink colors...
these are some of my lipsticks from MAC are Myth, Hue, Cremecup, Pretty Please, Snob, etc.
All of these being pink nudes.

But i saw Ever Hip and iwas like oh thats pretty, and i tested it, and i loved it! I bought it right there and then. I wear this all the time!

I'm just sad that it's limited edition! I'm gonna have to go back to MAC and stock up!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2010 12:08:00 PM More reviews by rinnins

I am not all that into lipstick or MAC, but I saw a pic of someone wearing this and HAD TO HAVE IT! The color is a gorgeous, sheer coral that adds a little pop of color that to me looks cute and flirty and fun. The LoL packaging is a huge bonus - so cute!! I am thrilled with this purchase and will enjoy the bejeesus out of this lipstick until I use it up.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2010 10:23:00 PM More reviews by cnabbey88

I really love the color and feel of this lipstick. This is the first mac product I've ever bought and so glad it is. I think the color brightens up my whole face! Its a beautiful coral color and I pair it with a light pink gloss to tone it down just a bit. I really like this. :) I am an NC20-25 for shade reference. I would highly recommend this color. :)