September 20, 2014 | 964 users online

Treatments (Face) - Kiehl's - Midnight Recovery Concentrate

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2013 8:56:00 AM More reviews by Rebeccaxx24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm still a bit unsure on this product after over 3 months of use every night. The good points though - Firstly although it seems expensive it will last you a long long time I'm about a quarter through after using for just over 3 months. It does moisturize and replenish the skin over night and hasn't irritated my skin which is great and although my skin is oily it has actually helped with the oil levels.

What I'm unsure on - this product is known to help people with uneven skin tone and acne scars (although kiehls dont make those claims themselves) and it hasn't actually made a difference to my skin tone or scars which I'm a little disappointed on.

However, if this product lasts me as long as I think it will I would say it is worth the money for the other benefits it gives me. It would be cheaper in the long term than buying jars of night cream every few months.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2013 10:51:00 AM More reviews by Xaviera01

I love this so much! Bought it after much consideration because of the steep price, but I don't regret a single bit! It evens out my skin tone and my face has a healthy glow even without make up! I love it and will purchase it again :) the price is steep but it can last for a very long time because you only use about 2-3 drops at a time.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2013 4:09:00 AM More reviews by Lawlz24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought the Concentrate kinda on a whim and I absolutely love this! I've been using 3 drops for a month every night and from the very first week I started using I could see results.
I've always had pretty meh skin but now every morning, my skin feels incredibly soft and velvety. I was a bit worried of break outs but so far so good. I'm very surprised at how much my skin has improved (dare I say I have NICE skin now?) and I'll definitely keep buying this.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/16/2013 9:23:00 PM More reviews by waters2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is a mix of oisl and i was expecting a serum. It feels light for an oil mixture, but it's greasy nonetheless. I noticed no improvement on my skin, and over time, the product gave me cystic bumps and dried up the my skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2013 9:03:00 PM More reviews by Cocteautwin75

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this product. It's very light, non greasy and doesn't smell bad. I have a few small bottles I need to use up.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2013 More reviews by sullyPDX

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

While Kiehl's skincare (face) can be hit or miss, this product is a home run. I was nervous about the fact that it has an oil base, as I have combination skin. Frankly, any new product I try makes me paranoid about breaking out. I've been using this serum for just over a month now, and can't imagine going to sleep without it!

It's quite thin in texture, so I take the dropper and apply directly to my face so I won't waste any product. A little goes a long way, and 2-3 drops is enough for my face and neck. I barely need to use any moisturizer at night now, which saves me a ton of money (I use La Mer). I awake with glowing, fresh skin. I've noticed a drastic reduction in the appearance of fine lines, and my skin texture feels incredible. A product that actually does what it says?! I'd pay double.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2013 9:06:00 PM More reviews by WintHD

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I started using this product last year after randomly going to a Kiehl's store and looking for nothing in particular. The salesperson recommended it, and said it was one of their top selling products. I never used an oil based moisturizer due to my combo skin, and don't really have a concern with wrinkles....yet:) This serum is pretty pricey, so I was hesitant to purchase it at first, but let me tell you, I am SO glad I did! This is one of the best moisturizers I have ever used with the most dramatic overnight results. My skin absolutely glows like I just got a facial every morning. I use 5 drops of the serum (they recommend 3) on my wet face after cleansing and toning. I will steam my face with a hot wash cloth for about 30 seconds to open my pores before I use this serum. That seems to really help it absorb deep into my skin. Ever since I've followed this routine I have suffered no breakouts (only an occasional hormonal pimple). My makeup also goes on very smoothly, and I use much less foundation since my skin is so clear now. This product works great for the young, old, and all skin types. I feel very lucky to have found this before my skin starts showing the signs of aging. It's a wonderful addition to any anti-aging skin care regimen.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2013 9:11:00 AM More reviews by ellfabric

As with some other reviewers, I bought this after reading MRC's good reviews here and I am not disappointed! Some background..I have really oily skin and have some old scarring from teen acne and a recent skin allergy to food. I incorporate this into my night skincare routine.I use only 2 drops of MRC after using my Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution and my skin looks dewy (not in a bad way at all), radiant and moisturized when I wake up. After a month, my scarring has almost disappeared! MRC really seems to work with my skin from deep within instead of just on the very top surface. I used to use Laneige Sleeping Water Pack and have switched to this permanently because it works much better for my skin. Love this product and I like how my skin has improved tremendously over the past few months because of MRC. Will definitely repurchase this despite its hefty price!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/23/2013 2:02:00 PM More reviews by lesanger

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff, I've been using it for over a year. I don't need a lot so a bottle lasts a long time for me. I use about 1/3 of a dropper and rub it into my face and neck and the excess into the tops of my hands.

My skin is a little sensitive and prone to redness and hormonal breakouts. Midnight Recovery helps whatever breakouts I have go away faster and I do feel like my finer lines are less noticeable.

In the morning my skin is clearer, smooth, and just needs a splash of water and my day moisturizer and I'm good to go. Plus my husband loves how it smells!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2013 8:45:00 AM More reviews by Mikkoava

So after reading all the reviews on here, I decided to buy this and try it out. Since I have sensitive skin, i was hesitant. i get blemishes and scar sometimes from my acne and eczema. After my pregnancy my skin has been all weird so I thought I'd give this a try. It's been 2 weeks and my face is a lot more radiant but I haven't noticed any of my scars fading.

I can say I don't care much for its smell. I am a light scented kind of person and find this a bit strong.

Overall I like it so far!