Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Single - Brulee

4.6

Price: $

Price: $

Talc, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Magnesium Stearate, Nylon-12, Polyethylene, Boron Nitride, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Tin Oxide (in Shade 255B), Synthetic Fluorphlogopite (in Shade 254B), Silica (in Shade 257A), Methicone (in Shade 251A), Dimethicone/Methicone Copolymer (in Shade 251A). May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Manganese Violet/CI 77742, Ultramarines/CI 77007, Carmine/CI 75470, Chromium Oxide Greens/CI 77288, Ferric Ferrocyanide/CI 77510, Blue 1 Lake/CI 42090

on 10/18/2013 4:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Holy grail item!! It is a little hard to find but worth it, only brow bone highlight I use now

on 10/13/2013 1:11:00 PM

I usually pick one of these up whenever I find them, because it's a great neutral shadow. Perfect for blending, for smoky eyes, or for subtle looks. I also keep one in the office for perking up my eyeshadow if it's been a really long day. Goof proof, and I think it's $2 or less.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Favourite neutral eyeshadow. I only wish it was easier to find in my area. It's pigmented, and I use it over my eye primer a a base eyeshadow so the shadows don't stick weirdly to the primer. It's great as a blending shade, and you can even use it to set your under eye concealer. (At least I can, because it matches my skin tone). If I could find it at a store near me I'd probably buy 5 more.. it's under $2. Staple product for me.

on 9/21/2013 10:16:00 PM

I wear this shadow every single day! It's so versatile and goes with every look from smokey to neutral. I pair with LORAC eye primer. It's the best nude highlighter out there. The pigmentation is strong and the texture is buttery smooth. It packs alot of color and blends easily with other shades. Wet n wild eye shadows really are top notch and are up there with brands like Urban decay and MAC. I paid 1.99 for it! I love their palettes but prefer the single shadows.

on 9/3/2013 12:04:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I had heard mention of this but never really got excited about it before. Then randomly came across it for sale at the grocery store. Wow! Who knew? Perfect for highlighting under the browbone, corners of the eyes or even as a single shade on natural days. I compared this to Foxy from Naked 2 and while yes it is a slightly different shade wet'n'wild smacked UD! Way more pigmented and just as creamy smooth. It is powdery so don't try to use a stiff brush. I have tried many of the wet'n'wild trios and while I do enjoy them for some reason I like the consistency of brulee better.

on 9/1/2013 2:55:00 PM

This is a good eyeshadow.It looks great in the corner of the eye with a dark brown eyeshadow or as a highlighter.It's a very pale cream .But on it's own , as an all over lid colour it looks awful on me, far too pale.I have dark hair and eyes and am nw 15.Good pigmented shadow, great value.At the price you have nothing to lose by giving it a try.Everyone should find some use for this.

on 8/26/2013 3:59:00 AM

I LOVE IT<3
HG

on 8/14/2013 2:08:00 PM

My MAC Brulee is virtually untouched because I have been using Wet n' Wild Brulee instead. I almost wish I could return the MAC. It's much more pigmented than MAC version. It is a little more crumbly, so you'll want to use a fluffy brush to apply rather than a stiff shader brush.

If they would only come out in more shades using this EXACT formula!!

on 7/23/2013 11:08:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I gave Brulee a 4 out of 5 for the simple fact that I am now on my 3rd one and have to purchase another because they keep crumbling on me. I agree with everything said about the product, pigmentation, staying power, price etc... however the product is so soft that when I snap the packaging to close it, it cracks and eventually crumbles and to avoid a mess, I have to throw it out. Overall though it's dirt cheap and I can find it anywhere so I will repurchase, it's just a pain and a waste to have to keep purchasing.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

EDIT: shortly after my initial review (maybe 6-7 months ago?), i was informed that brulee was not, in fact, discontinued...but for several months, yet i still struggled to find it in stores. recently, it reappeared on the shelves, and i promptly snapped up both available pans (i think they were $0.99 apiece. ridiculously cheap.) at any rate, it now appears that brulee is BACK, and all is right with the world.

thank you, makeup gods.

You don't know what ya got til its gone.

I was immediately unimpressed by brle after purchasing it, and relegated it to the depths of my bag. Slowly but surely, it won me over, replacing both dazzlelight and shroom as my go-to highlight shades. Then I started wearing it alone basically everyday out of pure laziness, with a liquid black liner and bit of brown smudged above it. I fell in love with brulee, and it would have been the long term, lasting sort of relationship. it would have, had wet n wild not discontinued it, which wet n wild loves to do on occasion with their absolute best products. They're careful to discontinue only their best products in order to keep junky ones on the shelf. This way, makeup lovers like me must keep searching for new holy grails...and maintain only fleeting relationships in all walks of life.