July 28, 2014 | 2009 users online

Hair - Macadamia Natural Oil - Deep Repair Mask

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2013 1:24:00 AM More reviews by ylrebmik7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I got a sample size of this for $4 from Ulta. I thought this conditioner was ok, it just didn't *wow* me. I have longer, highlighted hair with some damaged, frizzy ends an I need a deep conditioner. I have several others that I would choose over this one unfortunately (I've reviewed those on MUA, also). I did really like the spray of this product, which I would continue to buy.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2013 12:47:00 AM More reviews by draguladragula

I'm 14 and I've been dying my hair since I was 10. Needless to say, the past four years have taken a toll on my hair (I've had my fair share of MAJOR hair cuts thanks to hair bleach). For the past year I've been taking it easy, put down the hair bleach and currently just dye it black and purple. My hair has become increasingly healthier, but I found that I often have a problem with my hair being frizzy and it feeling dry. So I went on a hunt for the perfect conditioner, and after many reviews and youtube video's later I decided that I would give this a shot.

WOW! This stuff has made my hair AMAZING! It took literally ALL the frizz away from my hair, left it feeling soft and extremely shiny! It even seems to have helped with the few dead ends that I have and it smells awesome. I use it whenever I wash my hair, which is about twice a week, and I can safely say that this is the best conditioner that I have ever used. This is, without a doubt, one of my holy grail products. A must buy for sure!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2013 2:14:00 PM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Was not impressed with this conditioner. DId not notice any benefits from using this.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2013 11:26:00 AM More reviews by lhubbard33

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is one of my favorite conditioners. I used it sometimes as a conditioner and sometimes as a deep condition treatment (ie I leave it on for a long time). Without fail, my hair bounces back shiny and soft and strong. I heat style fine high lighted hair, shoulder length, every day. This is one of my favorite products and I don't have a lot of them. I will buy it again and again. I also love how it smells. It is price-y, but worth it for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/8/2013 10:51:00 AM More reviews by boobiedoobiedoo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I brought this product because of a lot of YT beauty vloggers raving about it. It's supposed to help repair hair damage, but it made my hair feel like straw. I had to use coconut oil as a hot oil treatment the next day it was so bad. I would not recommend to anybody because: 1. It's over priced, 2. It has very cheap ingredients, and 3. It makes your hair feel terrible after you wash out. If you still really want to try this product, please get the sample size packet first before spending $33 on this POC.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 8/23/2013 9:33:00 PM More reviews by Catherine257

Good thing is the amazing smell , and that's all.
I gave a few chances but it just not for me .
Made my hair dry. Expensive and no deep repair
What a dissapointment

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2013 7:45:00 PM More reviews by AlexaG69

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have median to thick hair so I have a lot! Frizziness was never a issue but what I was looking for when I bought this product was more moisture, mend my spit ends a little and shinier hair. The next day when I saw the results I noticed fullness in my hair, it was shinier and no frizz! My split ends were kinda the same but other than that I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2013 4:10:00 AM More reviews by AnikaAnswer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the only mask that's worked for my DRY BRITTLE HAIR. If you have a lot of hair that's normal-fine and is more affected by heat then this is the best mask ever. My hair was so dry and damaged I had to use this as a conditioner and wow does it work. But putting it on wet hair and then washing it later, like some people do, won't give you the most out of the product. Just apply after you shampoo and leave it in your hair for a couple of minutes in the shower like a normal conditioner, the steam probably helps the mask work more effectively as well and after the first use I noticed a difference in my hair. After about 4 uses, my hair was so soft and manageable I don't think I've ever had hair this soft without using a bunch of serums or other leave in products. If you're not sure about buying the full size product you can go to ulta and buy a mini packet of it for $4.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2013 11:20:00 AM More reviews by Jasperla

I have been using this once a week for about a year and love it! it makes my hair soft very silky and tangle free. I feel this have improved the health and appearance of my hair, and the smell is a big plus. I bought the smaller size which comes in a tube, but immediately purchased the full size after using it up. I think the price is good for the quality and the amount you receive. For me its very important to use a clarifying shampoo before this or it doesn't fully work for me. Will keep repurchasing.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/9/2013 9:46:00 AM More reviews by genie_11

I have curly natural long hair.
I had big expectations from this mask, due to the high rating I found here and on few other sites, and also due to the price.

For my hair it didn t do nothing more than a regular pantene or dove conditioner.

Smell : nice
Efficacy : none

I think there is no comparation between Joico or pure coconut oil and this so called mask, which, in my opinion is just a regular conditioner with a thicker consistency.

I m very upset for giving a huge amount of money on it.
I don t recommend it.