April 16, 2014 | 1774 users online

Hair - MACADAMIA NATURAL OIL Deep Repair Mask

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2013 10:37:00 AM More reviews by Benzgirl79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

My old HG used to be the Framesi Options Revive mask and when they did away with it, I went on a mission to find the next best thing. Well, I did and it is this mask.

I have a lot of fine, color treated hair (recently went from dark brown to blonde) that is a bit wavy/frizzy by default - this stuff makes my hair like satin the day of use - all it needs is a good 10 minutes max. On subsequent days thereafter, I notice my hair is more shiny and my ends look great. It also refreshes my highlights as well.

I will say this: The first tub I purchased was from Ulta and I loved it. The second tub was from CVS and my hair dried out tremendously even though it smelled and felt the same as the product from Ulta. I immediately noticed it did nothing for me when I got out of the shower which I thought was strange. I went back to Ulta to purchase, lo and behold - my hair is looking great again so there was something fishy about the CVS tub.

Ulta sells a generous $4 sample of this so it's definitely worth a try. Love this stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2013 11:43:00 PM More reviews by Dreaatrrs

This stuff is AMAZING!!! Recently went through a lot of bleach with my hair to go blonde. Damaged my hair of course.. But this stuff brought it back to life in a matter of 2 uses! Left the mask on for 30 mins wrapped in a hot towel & when I left it air dry it was so shiny and soft ! Definitely recommend this to anyone with dry hair trying to get it healthy and soft again. Huge tub! Smells great and really works!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2013 3:24:00 PM More reviews by anonyym

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like the texture of this hair mask, and the smell is nice! It leaves my hair like any other hair mask, I can't really tell if it helps - but that's always the case for me when I use hair masks...

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2013 8:44:00 PM More reviews by Pnut30

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This stuff is great! Almost used the whole container and wrks great for dry damaged hair! I let this set on my hair for about 15-30min and when rinsing it feels like silk!! No tangles and no dryness!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2013 12:39:00 AM More reviews by whoariley

I recently went from almost black hair to beach blonde (some dark pieces so I didn't have to lighten my eyebrows) & I credit my now super soft hair to this mask! when I lightened my hair, it felt chalky and i couldn't run my fingers through it. so I shampooed normally, put the mask on, covered it with a shower cap, left it for 30mins & rinsed. when I dried my hair after, it was silky smooth, as if I hadn't colored it at all! I have recommended this mask to several of my friends & I will repurchase when I run out. definitely HG hair mask!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2013 7:51:00 AM More reviews by lipstickinpink

I adore this product! I hate that it's $40 in Australia. So I'm definitely buying online..

My hair doesn't get oily, unless I don't wash it for three days, but I normally wash it every other day. I wash my hair with shampoo twice, comb through and then apply the mask for about 5 minutes, wash it out and my goodness! My hair feels incredibly soft.

Even the next day my hair feels amazing. I'll defs repurchase but online.. love.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2013 4:23:00 PM More reviews by arisibelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

I bought a very small sample size and used it once a week. It has lasted me from May into July. I'm definitely going to purchase the largest available size. Makes my dry, crunchy hair very smooth and easy to manage.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2013 9:48:00 PM More reviews by niiique

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got a sample of the product from Ulta, and OMG this is my HG!!!! This works so well on my relaxed hair. Adds moisture and leaves my feeling so soft. I just wish it wasn't so expensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2013 7:49:00 PM More reviews by laic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

First of all my hair isn't damaged or dry etc. Although, after using this product maybe 3 times I started getting people compliment on how healthy and shiny my hair was, (I used with the shampoo and condition - average results). Its so silky and healthy and leaves no residue or bulk. Really great product and has lasted me over 3 months. My hair is thick and half way down my back and surprisingly only need a little bit. I use the mask about once a week and wash it out in the mornings. Definitely going to repurchase. Love it.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/22/2013 9:13:00 AM More reviews by teach1229

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This product is too expensive and not worth the money. Neutrogena Triple Moisture Repair Mask did a better job, and it is the fraction of the cost. This mask smells great but doesn't do anything great for the hair (in my opinion). I would not buy this again.