July 26, 2014 | 1012 users online

Lash Treatments - Careprost (Generic Brand Latisse)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2013 7:13:00 PM More reviews by hotchilis2000

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought 3 bottles for about 55$, so I had my doubts this would work. I almost gave up after about 2 months then I started to notice the growth. My friend asked me why I was wearing fake lashes @ the gym!! It's awesome! I don't even need that much mascara. The only problem is that they didn't send me an applicator brush (good thing I had 1 that worked). Overall, I'm pretty impressed!
UPDATE: I've stopped using this because is was making my eyes blood shot. I thought it was allergies-NO, then I thought it was my contacts- changed those &-NO, went on vaction & forgot to bring the Careprost & my eyes cleared up. I'd rather have clear eyes than long lashes. I wish I could have both :(

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 4/6/2013 1:18:00 AM More reviews by maryrose123

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I tried both careprost and lumigan and by far Lumigan shows better results than careprost. i recommend lumigan for eyelash growth and i found for best price at universal online pharmacy

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2013 5:50:00 PM More reviews by Shb8787

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I also love this product and appreciated others providing where there ordered from. However, I ordered from in house pharmacy and now got a message at home from DEA office that there is a warrant for my arrest for receiving medication from oversees. Omg I'm freaking out. Has anyone else had this happen to them??? HELP please. The things we do for long lashes

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2013 5:50:00 PM More reviews by vsalerin

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So I was hooked with Latisse, but it is very expensive!
I checked others postings and they advised the generic brand...Careprost...WOW! It works just as good and it is a 1/5 of the price! I bought it at lovelierlashes :)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2013 5:10:00 PM More reviews by Farhangee

received this product on jan 1 and been using it ever since. I already had long but THIN lashes, this product has thickened them to the point where i no longer need mascara, just a little curl will do. they are longer also. I've used rapid lash and i find this better. stocked up on 8 bottles as shipping can get expensive.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2013 12:23:00 PM More reviews by jarona

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Because of a price increase in my medical benefits, I had to budget and cut corners. So I stopped Latisse at $107.00 and got Careprost at 30.00. Smart move on my part because this works just as well.
Honesty counts with me though and I'll be honest with you. I"m almost 58 years young. Any woman my age has most likely gone through losing lashes that were once lush, thick and plentiful.
This is not going to give you the lashes you had when you were 20 years old--neither is Latisse. However, it WILL give you much longer lashes. Longer lasher = a more lush appearance. Yes. I still have to wear my much maligned mascara, but with the equation of Careprost + Mascara, my lashes look great. I've even been asked if I had lash extensions or fakes on. Will continue to make the purchase, but I do wish that there were a better way to package this. I use a slim eyeliner brush to apply.

8 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2013 5:02:00 PM More reviews by RoseHolt

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Careprost is such an amazing product, I've been using it for over a year now and you can tell the big difference on my picture from day one! Now, I'm just using it every other day for maintenance so a bottle lasts for over 2 months. I purchase my Careprost from Lifetime Lashes because they are local and they give applicators for free, with free shipping. I heard about ordering outside US and they get credit card fraud, so be careful with that. Just make sure that you are ordering from a safe website. One thing I notice though is it makes my upper eyelid pinkish which is not really an issue to me since I cover it up with eyeliner. Over all I'm happy with the results!!! Couldn't ask for more, you can check my profile picture to see it for yourself!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2013 3:39:00 PM More reviews by lauraeker

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've been using Careprost for almost 2 years now. And it has created a dramatic effect on my eyelashes. I get compliments left and right. I have hazel eyes and they didn't get stained or dark. The only thing it makes your upper eyelid a little pinkish which I don't really mind because I use eyeliner everyday. I buy mine from a local website in California called lifetimelashes. They provide free applicators and free shipping so I receive my order in just a day or 2. All I can say it, it's one of the best things that happened to me, i love my eyelashes now!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2013 12:16:00 PM More reviews by Rmiller1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

My eyelashes are super long. I have been use Careprost for 3 months. I just love Careprost but, I wouldn't buy from alldaychemist. They used my banking information and another forum I was on, many said the same thing. I research on the net for a trust worthy company. The company I buy from has the biggest Careprost community on Facebook. (Careprost Essentials) I would rather spend my money with a trusted company then compromise my credit.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2013 10:41:00 PM More reviews by SugarBlush

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

PLEASE DO NOT GIVE A LOW RATING OR EVEN WRITE A REVIEW ON THIS PRODUCT (Or any product on makeupalley) IF YOU HAVE NOT EVEN USED IT. THIS IS NOT A REVIEW OF ALLDAYCHEMIST'S SERVICE OR WHEREVER YOU BUY IT FROM. THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE REVIEWS ON THE PRODUCT ITSELF! Pffft sorry but stupidity pisses me off.

Moving on to MY REVIEW, I love it! Saw results after 2 weeks of using it! So far so good, I will update when I have reached the 16th week mark!

Also, I bought 10 at a time from alldaychemist and sell some to my friends to save on shipping cost. So you might wanna do that :)

13 out of 21 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No