October 20, 2014 | 2148 users online

Eyeliner - Milani - Liquif'eye Metallic eye liner pencil -black

rated 4 of 5 on 9/1/2012 2:11:00 AM More reviews by BosnianGirlxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a great pencil liner. Its super pigmented and its a good price ($6 at Walgreens I believe). It's very easy to apply because it's so creamy. Usually creamy products tend to wear and smudge easily but this stuff does not move once it dries. It stays on my waterline which is something I've always had an issue with. Comparable to the Urban Decay 24/7 liners for just a fraction of the price. Just wish it came in more colors. Overall this is a great liner. I would definitely recommend it.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/29/2012 6:33:00 PM More reviews by cxnguyen25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to love this eyeliner. It is extremely creamy and easy to apply. Sad thing for me, it smudges and smears everywhere within a few hours. I hoped it would be foolproof like some people suggested, but I think I've figured it doesn't look good when my friends are constantly trying to wipe my lower lashline because the eyeliner has smudged and made me look like a raccoon.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2012 3:20:00 PM More reviews by wickedcoolmama

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

my favorite black eye liner so far! i like using this on my upper water line and lash line and then smudging it. once it sets, it is there for good!! i do set it with an eye shadow on top just for added longevity and to prevent smudging but it does well enough without setting it as long as i make sure that the liner is set. it is super black and glides on like butter. i must remove this with bi phase eye makeup remover, just using a cleanser will not take this off. it is very water resistant. i can go swimming with this on and it wont budge, as long as i dont rub my eyes. i am confused why milani calls this a metallic eye liner pencil... it is matte. there is nothing metallic about this pencil.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2012 1:39:00 PM More reviews by Swt177

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this liner! For me it stays even better than the Ud 24/7. I work in a kitchen and when i wear it there it doesnt smudge or melt!

I am having a very hard time finding it at target and Walgreens. I decided to look it up on the milani website and I can't seem to find it there either. I'm thinking they might have discontinued it. Maybe they renamed it? I bought some off of cherry culture.com to stock up since it was the only place I could find it. Love this liner!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2012 1:33:00 PM More reviews by BelleAime

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

First of all, I'm not an avid eyeliner user. This is my first eyeliner that I bought. It was pretty reasonable for the price, which was around 6.80, at my local Target. I bought it because it said that it had the feel of a liquid eyeliner. I'm only 14, and I can't apply liquid to save my life! So, when I used it on my bottom waterline, it didn't stay for long. I stopped wearing bottom eyeliner though because it made my eyes look small. On the top water line, it works amazing! It stays the whole day. I didn't even have to touch up! If you're planning to use it on your eyelid like a liquid liner, I don't suggest it since it had a stubbed tip after a while. I've have some trouble sharpening it though. I'd buy this product again, but the only thing is that I can't find a good sharpener for this that won't break it. I really do recommend this for girls who are looking for a long lasting on that will stay on your top waterline though.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/11/2012 10:05:00 AM More reviews by AnnaCate007

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I am on my 4th eyeliner pencil from Milani. I LOVE this product. I always have used black. It is dark, creamy, and long wearing. I put it on in the morning and it is still there at the end of the day. I line my upper lash line and upper water line but not my lower waterline, so I can't comment on staying power there, but on my upper lines I have never had an issue. Because of its creamy-ness it has a tendency to smudge a bit upon application if you are rushing it. But once it dries its on there for the whole day. I also have UD's 24/7 Glide on Pencil in Zero, and to be honest, I prefer Milani's. Cheaper and blacker in my opinion. There is only one place that sells Milani in my area and they dont have the full line, so this might be hard to find. And I much prefer a twist up eye pencil as opposed to a standard pencil because I feel like I waste a lot and that I end up purchasing more. But all in all this is a great product and I will continue to buy it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2012 12:38:00 PM More reviews by rayoflight121

I love how smooth and pigmented this is, but....it irritates my eyes! I apply liner on my waterline all the time, but this is the only brand that does not agree with me.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2012 6:53:00 PM More reviews by beckaaayyy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

One of the best liners I've ever used! It glides on so smoothly and it's so pigmented and black. Once this stuff is on, it's not going anywhere. What doesn't make sense to me, is that it's supposed to be "metallic"? I don't see that, nor do I want it to be metallic..

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2012 8:26:00 PM More reviews by KaayBearr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I LOVE THIS PENCIL EYELINER. It is my HG since it has been the only one I have found to stay on my waterline all day. But, the only down side it has from me is that since its super creamy, it tends to wear down quicker than other pencils I've tried, but I will still continue to repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2012 9:59:00 PM More reviews by Luckystar99

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my HG pencil eyeliner. When put on, it comes on smooth, gel-like, very creamy, & so pigmented. You can blend, but I think you better move fast with blended. After a min, it hardens & all of a sudden, it's a permanent liner on your eyes for days. For the waterline, I have oily lids, & it lasts for about 3hrs without running off. I'd say that's amazing for me. Idk why girls are obsessed with the water line & trying to find something that stays 24/7, that wouldn't make any sense on an eye water line; just saying. The only downfall is that I don't have the sharpener for this brand & am currently using a Loreal one that has a small & big hole. It doesn't make the tip sharp, & idk if it's ever supposed to be, but that then makes it harder to make smaller, thinner lines. If I should buy the size from Milani, can someone tell me to? Other than that, this item's AMAZING! I even heard it's better than UD's 24/7 liners :)